Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:32 pm

She smiles at the older gentleman. "Well, hello, Chief, I didn't even see you come in. Can I get you something to drink as well?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:36 pm

((So how come Asuka doesn't show up for who knows how long and nobody notices her return?))

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Ah~ There are absolutely gorgeous~ I have one ring... *looks down at his hand* ... unfortunately I am not wearing it right now sweatdrop I will have to remember to show you when I next wear it. Similarly, I also have a few rings with star rubies. They are quite a bit easier to find in my world than star sapphires, so I was able to acquire multiple items made with them rather than just a ring.

I also have a few things made with blue diamonds, rilu'oh I did not bring them with me when I came here. I will have to remember to retrieve them next time I am in Neriak.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:39 pm

The man reaches out his hand to Katana politely declining the drink. No thanks, ma'am. Pleasure to meet you.

Harv smiles. Still keeping the early hours? Even retired you're not.

Harvest Moon Child

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:42 pm

She shakes his hand and sits back in the chair, sipping her drink and waiting to see what else Harv requires of her at this point in time.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:46 pm

*she grins at Ryzan.* I would be most interested to see your collection, Ryzan. Perhaps one of these days I could show you some of my more extravagant pieces. wink Well, I should really be getting to bed. It was very good to see you Ryzan and thanks for sharing with me. *she gets up, takes her glass to the sink and rinses it out. She then heads into her office, goes through the security measures and down to her chambers.

As she goes into the bedroom, she notices Officer Dougherty fast asleep in his recliner. Poor thing…completely worn out from working so hard. sweatdrop She walks up to him and lightly touches the side of his face briefly as she watches him sleep. She goes over, gets an extra blanket for him and covers him up, placing a kiss on his forehead and whispering to him that she loves him.

She then changes into a nightgown, slips into bed and drifts off to sleep.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:52 pm

He hands the DVD's to the chief asking him to deliver them to the office and get a receipt. The retired chief nods, hoping the kid sitting next to him has finally found something to get him back on track. Handling divorces is not what this kid was cut out for. He tucks the videos in a box, smiles at Katana and waves to Harv.
Goodnight, kid. I'll talk to you later. It was nice meeting you ma'am.

Goodnight, sir. He watches the man walk out, that air of confidence he carries something Harv wishes he could duplicate. He's something. Thanks, Katana. I appreciate everything you're doing. I may need to talk to you later, but I'm hoping I don't have to bother you ladies too much. I know you're busy and all this legal stuff... He shrugs, drains his scotch glass, sets it down. He reaches over, catches Kat's hand to shake it. I hope you have a good night. Maybe you can talk Damecharlie in to speaking with me. I need her to be honest or I won't be able to do much for her. Surprises during trial ain't a good thing. He lets go of her mind, smiling sadly and exits.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:59 pm

"It was a pleasure meeting you too Chief, come back sometime in an unofficial capacity and the first drink's on me." She smiles and waves at the Chief.

Turning her attention back to Harv, she gives him a grin. "Harv, you come by as often as you need to....you are most definitely not a bother. I'm usually around in the evenings, so you know where to find me." She shakes his hand and then stands, watching him exit.

She takes her and Harv's glasses to the bar and rinses them, putting them next to the sink.

"Well, Ryzan, I'd love to stay up, but I have things to do tomorrow, so I'll see you later, okay?"

She leaves the bar and heads to her quarters.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:05 pm

*waves to Psyzapp as she leaves*
Ssinjin deis, jabbress~

*as he snuffs out his clove, he notices katana leaving as well and waves to her*
Plynn kyon~

*with no one else around and likely no one else coming for a while, he grabs a bottle of elven wine and heads down to his quarters*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:21 am

((*facepalm* stressed I even took time to catch up a bit over the weekend... stare but I have lots of work today so I may not be around much... plus I have some large magnitude of pages to catch up on if I so choose to... neutral it's not certain that I will though... User Image))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:31 am

((holy hell I caught up! User Image))

*materializes into the bar and makes a double shot*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:37 am

She got up early that morning, made some coffee and got dressed. She was taking a road trip for the day to go speak with her mother. She was going to find out some things if she had to drag her mother back to MW with her and confront Ryzan along with her.

Grabbing her travel mug, phone and keys, she heads out the back door of her quarters and gets into her car.

((visit w/mom in EE))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:03 pm

*Knowing full well that Leko can feel his presence Razz makes a pass by the bar as quick as he can. Making notes of all the new details he didn't seen before. All the cracks, windows, drains, Any way he can get in unnoticed. Then is gone as soon as he was there.*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:11 pm

(( Razz…… There are NO CRACKS in this place. stare I paid a hell of a lot of money to rebuild and for the expansion so there HAD BETTER NOT BE!!!!!! scream evil ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:38 pm

*snaps out of someones dream - yawns and materializes down to her room*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games