Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:00 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Actually, I've not been given the 'game plan' persay. Since we just recently found out where the would be appearing tonight. Although I'm sure that Takagi-san will tell us shortly what he is able to come up with. Almost wish we had a branch in the US. That would have made things much easier." he answered as he slid his laptop into its case so they could disembark the plane.

"I hope all of this goes smoothly but..." he leaned in a little closer and said quietly so Narcissus would not be hearing it. "I'm not sure it will be as easy as it looks." His breath was quite close to Nez's ear and he wouldn't have minded nipping that ear had they not been in public. However, he did promise himself to take it slow. Thus he looked down and zipped the bag then waited to be told it was safe to exit.

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image

The customs agent finished looking over Nezumi's things at about the same moment, so Nezumi followed Hiroki closely as they walked a short distance away from the rest of the group, waiting for everyone to be cleared.

"Not as easy?" he frowned, obviously not happy with the way that sounded.

"Well...even if it's impossible, it has to be done. Can you imagine what would happen if...if Izzy Lucky abandoned Narcissus, let alone Ohayou?" the mouse kept as quiet as he could, obviously concerned with this idea that was new to him.
It did make sense, though. He'd watched the interview of Izzy and Shou on his laptop shortly after getting the news, and, now that he thought about it, something did seem not entirely ok. The usually placid manager seemed to have a different persona, now. Not to mention the fact that some of the things he said...the ways he said them...

"I know Narcissus hasn't been the nicest guy around....but I would really hate to see the man heartbroken. Everyone who's been close to the company knows those two fancy eachother. It's hardly a secret. Even Narcissus deserves a chance at love. Everyone does." Nezumi glanced up from beneath his long eyelashes, his glasses making his eyes suddenly appear larger than they were, full of romantic ideas and hope.

Everyone deserved a chance at love...even mice and elephants.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:54 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Mm...well we can only speculate what Ishi-san will do but...I'm guessing that his current plans are not the same as Narcissus'. Although, I hope that not the case." he answered as he waited with Nezumi for the others.

"I agree, he isn't the nicest...but he was doing a little better. Hopefully, he can say the right things to Ishi-san." he smiled and Nezumi as he watched those big megane-clad eyes look up at him. Oh boy, Nez was a romantic for sure. "You're very cute when you look like that." He had to slide in one small flit before the rest arrived. He couldn't say much more since everyone would be ready soon but he had a feeling he'd get blush to add to those big eyes.

"Yes, I hope...that even Narcissus will have the chance to be in love for awhile. It would be good for him....and the rest of us." At least, Hiroki thought that if Koyasu-kun were happy for a change he'd be less of a b*****d. Although he couldn't count on it guessing that Narcissus would be just as much a b*****d at work and save his nice happy self for home. Oh Hiroki was sure he'd not be that LUCKY to have a happy Narcissus at work.

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image

Sure enough, Hiroki got what he bargained for. A bright blush colored the mouse's cheeks immediately, and he stared up at the man at a total loss for words.

"Ah...ah...ano...um...well, yes, let's just hope Narcissus can find some happiness." he sputtered, unable to even address the compliment, changing the subject nervously.

If he had been alone with the man, and perhaps a little bit braver, he might have responded with a flirt of his own..or even dared to steal a kiss.
Alas, it was not to be....still.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:34 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Mitsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Welcome to my Nightmare...I hope I didn't scare you.

One phone call with no word of when Shou was coming home. In many ways, Izo shouldn't have been concerned but the fact was Yamada-san didn't seem concerned at all and that bothered Izo greatly. Considering Izo had already been through his own mental hell worrying about Shou's whereabouts, he didn't plan to worry until the superstar returned to Japan.

After leaving the lawyers office, Izo stopped in a coffee shop to have his favorite blend and a biscuit. For a long while he stared at the paperwork and pondered his next moves. The 'emergency' was over in his opinion. All men accounted for. Thus, he could return to his original project...the takeover of Ohayou. But even as he sipped on his coffee, the thought of Shou not mentioning when he'd return, niggled at Izo's brain. It was a complete distraction after about 15 minutes, and thus, Izo set down his pen and pulled out his phone, placing a call to one particular individual.

"Ishihara-kun? I'd like you to pack your bag and go to LA asap. Shou has been left to his own devices for too long and I don't want him to be tempted to root in LA for awhile. Represent him and assist him...then make sure he comes home. He's been with Izzy Lucky for several weeks and I'm not sure what those two have planned but since Shou hasn't spoken about it, it seems to me that he might have another one of those wild ideas." He sighed at the end of the last statement because those wild ideas either made a lot of money or drove Izo insane while the company spent a fortune and he prayed for the ROI. Actually, Shou's imagination never seemed to miss BUT...it was the moments in between the investment and the profit that worried Matsumoto Izo.

Even if he wanted to drag the star's butt back to Japan, it wasn't as if he could pressure Shou too much or yank his chain, like the other men. It was always complicated with Shou. He had to rephrase that, it was always complicated with Shou and...his assistant. Yamada-san was a shifty b*****d in every sense of the word. And while many times he contemplated a hit on Yamada-san, he knew that doing so would be dangerous. There were several things he didn't know about the assistant and no matter how hard he had tried to edge closer, Yamada-san was always prepared.

But as he pondered this, the immediate fact was, Shou had been to far from the fold for too long without contact and Izo had begun to worry. However, having You there with Shou would assure a few things...

In the mean time, Izo had another irritating problem, one that had shown up on his dark radar from a vector he had not expected. One of his 'men' was dead and a particularly valuable commodity was 'missing'. The man supposedly fell and broke his neck. But Izo, seriously doubted that he just 'fell' and left the 'vault' unlocked. No something else had happened. However, the camera didn't catch anything unusual. It was all too neat and clean. Without suspects...or evidence, this made Izo very uncomfortable.

He'd have been in a fouler mood had Shou's appearance not been so fortuitous. Even so, this situation put a monkey wrench into Izo's behind the scenes plans. Once he found the 'item' in question, it would be locked away for years to come.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had been a relatively quiet afternoon so far. Sitting in a large backed chair, feet propped up on a footstool and crossed at the ankles, Ishihara You was deep into a new book.
Quite a page turner.
At least until his phone rang.

Pushing the button on the table beside him, the phone not only answered, but went to speaker mode as well.
He listened intently, even though his eyes were still on the pages before him.

"I can make sure Shou-san stays on task and comes right back home, Matsumoto-san." You spoke calmly. "Is this the only task you'd like me to complete? I do have a free schedule all the rest of this week and am at your disposal."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:58 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Mitsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Oh there are a few things actually. Recently, one of my men had an accident and lost a very important 'item' that you obtained for me awhile back. He was keeping it at what had been a secure location and the location has been searched thoroughly but...the item is not there. I'd like you to locate the item before it finds a way back to its previous location."
he said these words most cryptically and leaned back in the chair to sip his coffee.

"Beyond that, I'd like you to...look for opportunities to learn more about the situation at Ohayou since you might be around a few of that group while you're there. Maybe you can get closer to Izzy Lucky...and see what you can weasel out of him. Become friendly if you can. See if there are opportunites we can take advantage of? Use your own judgement there." Izo said as he set down the coffee and dipped in his biscuit.

"Last but not least, when you get back, I want you to 'check up' Hayato-kun....and Naoko-kun. I heard they left the bar together last night and ended up at Hayato-kun's house. I have a feeling...one or both are making a few big...mistakes." he finally said knowing how many times both men had screwed up. Naoko wasn't with Ryu...and well Hayato...messing around with Naoko would ruin other things that Izo had in mind. "Do you think you can handle these things?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Hands behind his head, feet propped up in the reclining chair of the private plane, Koyasu Akihiko listened to the news from Hiroki's laptop.
"I'd rather not be reunited with Ishi in a party setting..." Narcissus commented, somewhat pouting at the notion that he couldn't just have a moment to see the man, one-on-one.

Yuuji however, perked up. "It won't be difficult at all. I already sent a message to the secretary of Antonio Reid, who has responded that the names of those in our company have been added to the guest list. I submitted the following names; Koyasu Aki, Narcissus, Takagi Yuuji, Tanaka Michi, Hiroki Asato, and Nezumi Shinobu. Apparently, having Narcissus and Koyasu-san at the party interests him greatly." the man looked over to his cousin, "He'll probably want to network with you."

"I don't care about networking right now, damn it! I..." but before the young Koyasu could finish that sentence, Aki held up a hand.

"You'll network and like it. We're not here to burn bridges, we're here to get one of our own back. You'll be polite, Akihiko." the chairman ordered, looking at his grandson sternly.

Once the plane had landed and they had finished with customs, two limos arrived to take them to their hotel. During the flight, Yuuji had booked them suites at the Regent Beverly Wilshire hotel in Beverly Hills. He explained that Akihiko would hold the Penthouse 4 bedroom suite, Aki the 2 bedroom Presidential suite, Michi the Governor's 2 bedroom suite, and them himself, Hiroki, and Nazumi would each have their own suite. Nezumi the Veranda suite, Hiroki the Ambassador suite, and himself the Signature Rodeo suite.

In one limo was Narcissus, Yuuji, and Michi, while in the other road Aki, Nezumi, and Hiroki.

Glancing over at Michi, the musician sighed, "So, got any pointers on how I should approach this in a public setting? I was kind of hoping Ishi and I would see each other in private..."

(((OOC: Hotel info here - http://www.fourseasons.com/beverlywilshire/guest_rooms_and_suites/presidential_suite/ )))

Meanwhile, in the other limo, Aki had pulled out his cellphone and was putting a call in directly... to Crystal Ishi.

"Ishi-san? This is Koyasu-san. I can't help but feel relieved that you were the first to come to Lucky-san's aid." the chairman spoke, trying to start the conversation off on a positive note.

He knew quite well how strong willed and stubborn the woman could be...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Nakai had pretty much fallen back asleep... he was dozing lightly at this point, when all the sudden Chiyou was crying.
Sitting bolt upright in bed, Kai grabbed the younger man tight. "Oi! Hideki! Daijoubu ka?!" he asked quickly, confused and worried about the sudden sound and cause of the 'kid's' crying.
But then Chiyou's words hit his ears and the smile on the vocalist's face was priceless.
"Alive?" the blond asked, shaking his head slightly. "I... Izzy's alive? HOW?!"
It was confusing and curious and he wondered why the hell Izzy hadn't called HIM yet!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:52 pm

You sighed, obviously exhasperated with that first statement. "Clumsy hands can lose control so easily." he commented, setting the book in his hands down. The megane-clad man stood, heading over to his own private bar and pouring himself a glass of merlot. "I would be more than happy to appropriate this item for you again, Matsumoto-san. It does prove to be difficult, but I think I can manage. I'll let you know my expenses for the job at a later date. As for Ohayou... I'll keep my ears open and... perhaps... influence a few decisions if I can. One never knows which way the tide shall turn after an event such as this, after all." the man smirked to himself, sipping his wine for just a moment before continuing. "As for the check-ups... those will be easily handled on my return. You're wanting Hayato-san to keep his hands off Naoko-san, and Naoko-san to play nice with Ryuukaze-san, correct? I'll report any suspicious activity that I might find around the two to you directly, Matsumoto-san. Is that all?"

You was a man who liked his business... and the enjoyed the money that came with it.
However, he didn't like having to do things twice... and 'item' recovery was going to prove to be difficult this time around...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:26 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Don't know...but....but....it's a miracle!" the kid beamed, his tears turning into hysterical laughter.

"Mm...he said it was all over the TV...turn it on! Turn it on!" Chiyou begged, wriggling around on the bed like an excited puppy.

Speaking of excited puppies...Yumi charged into the room like a lightning bolt. She'd probably sensed the change in the house, and she'd come running to find out what all the excitement was about.
That...and to lick every inch of her people's faces.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:45 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi was all eyes and ears after they got off the plane. It was the first time he had set food on mainland USA so he really wanted to look around. This made him kind of wide eyed and quiet as he took in the sites so until they were stuffed in to the limo and Akihiko was talking to him, he had been very distracted.

"Mmmm.....well, I think if it were me. I'd figure out where all the places were to get a few moments in private at the event if you plan to talk to him there. If you want to be alone after the event, then just ask him if he'll talk to you in private. I know you've got to ask him either way but I wouldn't ask first thing when you see him because... you should gauge his reactions to you first. Mm...umm.. put yourself in his shoes and try to think about how he might be feeling from the time you two parted until now so you can plan." Michi said thoughtfully then glanced out the window. He wasn't sure about Ishi-san's feelings right now so it was a little hard to figure out exactly what to do.

"Since you're in public, he's going to be wearing his work face so you probably won't have any trouble getting close to him. And if you stick close, the media would expect that too considering all that has happened. The problems going to be getting to his personal side in a public place. Man...I'd almost look for a moment of opportunity." Michi then glanced over at Yuuji wondering if the man had any good tactics. He was certain Yuuji was listening to their conversation.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:57 pm
The phone rang while Crystal was watching over the convention from a private booth on the second story. She had already prepared for some clothes and suitable staff to get them prepared for tonight's party and fortunately, the location wasn't too far from this event.

She glanced down at the number and smiled as it rang. Crystal had a feeling Koyasu-san would be calling her. She of course, would answer, "Ah, Moshi Moshi, Ishi desu. Why hello Koyasu-san, It's been awhile. Yes, my nephew is safe and sound after a very rough time. I'm so glad he's home."

Her words about Izzy were always warm and it was well known that even if she was only Izzy's aunt she probably more like a 'mother' figure, even if a tough mother at times. Izzy had far better relations with his Aunt and Uncle than any of his family members.

"And how are you...and yours? I hear Hiroki-san is working hard at Ohayou. Also, I saw the news recently about your grandson." she said although not referring to 'which' news. It could have been the bar, the album...anything. But, while vague, it laid the ground work of the further conversation. Oh she had seen all the news...and that was a fact.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:41 pm

"The best advice I can give," Yuuji spoke as he set down his ipad and looked at his cousin seriously, "Is to be yourself. Not Narcissus. Be Akihiko. Hell, you're releasing an album under your real name. Doesn't that signify a want to change? You need to show that change to Izzy... and the best way to do that in public is to NOT be an a**."

Narcissus rolled his eyes, "I don't intend on being an a**."

"I'm not just meaning to strangers." Takagi continued. "If you can get Izzy alone with yourself and Hiroki, and you can actually be nice to the guy, he might see that as a change. You need to explain yourself to him, but not in public, so I agree with Tanaka-san in the sense that you should ask him, as the night progresses, if you could speak with him privately later on. Your grandfather wants to talk to him too, so make damn sure you get as word in with him BEFORE he talks one-on-one with Aki."

"But what do I do when I see him?" Akihiko asked, looking to Michi again. "I mean hell, I don't want to seem like some cold b*****d by restraining my own emotions but... but if I don't... I might embarrass him..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Sitting comfortably in the limo, one leg crossed over the other at the knee, Aki smiled as he spoke. "Your nephew had us all quite worried, Ishi-san. I'm beyond relieved that he came out of this with naught more than a few scraps and bruises and, well, a damn good tan." the chairman reached over and pressed a button on the limo, closing the sound proof window that connected the cab itself to the driver.
This was for Ohayou ears only...
"Ah yes, Hiroki-san is going to be trying his hand at managing new talent soon. I want him to experience as much of the business as possible, after all. Akihiko? Yes there's been terrible news about him recently to be sure. He had tremendous swelling of the brain, you know. It took two surgeries and a nasty bout of amnesia before he returned to the man he had become under your nephew's guidance. He was grief stricken upon the news of Lucky-san's disappearance. But thankfully he put that grief to good use and produced the album you've no doubt seen on the news. All proceeds going to the victims in Hawaii. I think he's looking forward to seeing Lucky-san more than anymore." Aki took out a bottle of water provided in the limo, unscrewing the cap as he spoke. "I take it Lucky-san and Shou-san have both been resting up since their arrival in LA? I saw that they're attending a convention and then a Christmas Party this evening. I trust you'll be accompanying them?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games