Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:09 pm

and then some
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Look it's the "who can keep up with posts the most" game. I like this game.
I know the bacon cookies are a big hit though.
*digs a hole* bleh.
ok ok first grade...
I never eat them. I see them a year later and laugh at myself.Actually I threw one away just today.
The... Oh! Hey, I'm at a disadvantage here. The game should've started earlier in the day. ;B
... ... ..Ew.
>3
^^;; But I said it earlier... Oh yeah. I didn't because it would give too much of a timeline... um... yeah.. sure... first grade.
O: Threw something out? Nice. B]
I only noticed that.....after you were offline.
I had bacon and eggs for breakfest >< No cookie added XD.
u.u digging a hole is a bad thing raw.
>.> now I just think your lieing to get me off your back..
First step: Admiting you have a problem (clearly that's a check)
Step two: Start small. (tic tac containers small enough o.o?)
Step three: No you do not need the 3rd time recycles wrapping paper (but it's so pretty. What does this guide have against flowers!)
^^;; yeah~ we haven't really done posting like that in the guild in a while. O:
XD And now by the time I'm replying to this~ I had bacon and water chesnuts as part of dinner. <3
^^; But you've dug a hole many times.
... ..Whatever you say. >3
XD; ...I have a tin of altoids shaped like Snoopie and Charlie Brown. They were all so cute. I could eat any of them. O: ...I've had the mints for a couple years now...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:18 pm

sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Look it's the "who can keep up with posts the most" game. I like this game.
I know the bacon cookies are a big hit though.
*digs a hole* bleh.
ok ok first grade...
I never eat them. I see them a year later and laugh at myself.Actually I threw one away just today.
The... Oh! Hey, I'm at a disadvantage here. The game should've started earlier in the day. ;B
... ... ..Ew.
>3
^^;; But I said it earlier... Oh yeah. I didn't because it would give too much of a timeline... um... yeah.. sure... first grade.
O: Threw something out? Nice. B]
Step three: No you do not need the 3rd time recycles wrapping paper (but it's so pretty. What does this guide have against flowers!)
XD And now by the time I'm replying to this~ I had bacon and water chesnuts as part of dinner. <3
XD; ...I have a tin of altoids shaped like Snoopie and Charlie Brown. They were all so cute. I could eat any of them. O: ...I've had the mints for a couple years now...
I know! And it's so fun! When people try to understand and they fail. And I'm in the couner laughing.
And how do those two together?
Yes and all those times it was bad thing.
>.> that's not the answer I was looking for.
have a sailor moon luch box. Nope doens't compair.

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:42 pm

and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
I know! And it's so fun! When people try to understand and they fail. And I'm in the couner laughing.
^__^ I'm amazed when someone posts a comment referring to something we're talking about. Like~ they actually understood this mess. I barely do lately. ^^;;
Ohh~~ They go together. x3 It's usually an appetizer at parties. :3
But this is just Gaia~ ..and you've never buried yourself yet. Or me, for that matter. PX
^___^ I hate saying exact timelines though.
Oh~ I see where my wording is confusing. The tin itself is rather normal... the mints are the ones that are shaped like the characters. :3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:48 pm

sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
^__^ I'm amazed when someone posts a comment referring to something we're talking about. Like~ they actually understood this mess. I barely do lately. ^^;;
But this is just Gaia~ ..and you've never buried yourself yet. Or me, for that matter. PX
Oh~ I see where my wording is confusing. The tin itself is rather normal... the mints are the ones that are shaped like the characters. :3

I understand quite well actually.
    I might be a bit more open to that idea if i liked water chesnuts.^^
    personally, i'm quite good at digging myself into holes, though not really on gaia, like you said, this is just Gaia XP

mints shaped like the characters? oh wow.. where might i find such a thing?

original karbear

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:53 pm

sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

XD Totally sometimes I think "ahhhh put in a nod nod and everything will be alright."
Not at my parties let me tellll you.
Oh golly gee flashback moment... Funny thing I do to, hate bring up certain moments in time that is.
Yes I got that much. I was trying to claim something better then a tin filled with mints....*blinkblink* it didn't work out.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:55 pm

original karbear
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

personally, i'm quite good at digging myself into holes, though not really on gaia, like you said, this is just Gaia XP

you can't find them because they are over 2 year old *snickers in the courner*

and then some
Vice Captain

original karbear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:58 pm

and then some
original karbear
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

Sad.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:11 pm

original karbear
and then some
original karbear
sdrawkcab
and then some

Sad.
The real question is...Are they still edible. What is the self life on breath mints? Is it like twinkies? ><

and then some
Vice Captain

original karbear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:16 pm

and then some
original karbear
and then some
original karbear
sdrawkcab
and then some

Sad.
The real question is...Are they still edible. What is the self life on breath mints? Is it like twinkies? ><

I think it depends on the type of mint. Ones like the sour ice breaker things dont last very long as opposed to say tic tack's
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:29 pm

original karbear
and then some
original karbear
and then some
original karbear

Sad.

I think it depends on the type of mint. Ones like the sour ice breaker things dont last very long as opposed to say tic tack's
Funny tic tacs is how all of this got started in the first place. Yes I just threw out my tic tac container and let's let the age be unknown >.> <.< for safty reasons.

and then some
Vice Captain

original karbear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:40 pm

and then some
original karbear
and then some
original karbear
and then some
original karbear

Sad.

Funny tic tacs is how all of this got started in the first place. Yes I just threw out my tic tac container and let's let the age be unknown >.> <.< for safty reasons.

I know, I was following along, I tend to spend too much time lurking and reading through everything and not enough time actually posting.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:06 am

original karbear
and then some
original karbear
and then some
original karbear

Sad.

I know, I was following along, I tend to spend too much time lurking and reading through everything and not enough time actually posting.
Dangerious. I will watch what I will say from now on.....Ok you know I'm joking, no way I could do that. Even if I tried I would go, "doh I wasn't supose to talk about tacos."

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:45 pm

original karbear
sdrawkcab
and then some

^___^ You said you follow along? Well, glad to be some sort of entertainment. ;]
You don't like water chestnuts? O: really? I always find them to be a nice little surprise. XD; You should try bacon wrapped asparagus then. >3
^___^
As JC pointed out, I'm really not sure anymore. They are altoid brand~ so something special was probably being celebrated. XD;;
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:49 pm

and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

XD Totally sometimes I think "ahhhh put in a nod nod and everything will be alright."
Not at my parties let me tellll you.
Oh golly gee flashback moment... Funny thing I do to, hate bring up certain moments in time that is.
Yes I got that much. I was trying to claim something better then a tin filled with mints....*blinkblink* it didn't work out.
XD Sometimes these just get left for too long~
^^ I was just adding that in to give credibility and show that I'm not totally crazy. ;]
Really? I love reminiscing. I just don't like giving time frames on the internet~
Ah~ well the sailormoon lunchbox sounds pretty cool to me. B] It beats out my monopoly lunchbox.

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Dwhite_McCloud

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:50 pm

Bow down to my awsome blandnessness.....Yea I have nothing better to do
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games