Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Should I put on the SPAM sketch audio or the Raymond Luxury Yacht [pronounced "Throat Wobbler Mangrove"] sketch audio next?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:54 pm

*giggles a bit at Psyzapp's statement about shoes* I often first go for jewelry myself redface *holds up his hand and shows off a new silver and amethyst ring*

Pants and vests are mzilst important for me with clothing, though I may wish to purchase some more shirts for when the weather is cooler.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:55 pm

-gets out a coin-

Hmm... heads [1] says SPAM and tails [2] says Raymond Luxury Yacht.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:56 pm

* Cold Chill sweeps the room as I enter the room. Takes a look around and heads for the bar. *

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Harvest Moon Child
Not at the moment. I'll need to call an old friend to get these. I'm not surprised the prosecutor didn't ask, he doesn't want to go down that road. I need to see if he used unnecessary force. He's a man, trained to take down suspects. My client is a fairly petite female. I'm still tracking down information on her. She doesn't say much. He frowns. That's not helping.

She sighs, "I know...she's been especially quiet around us as well. Perhaps if you can make arrangements to talk to her away from MW? She's already retired for the evening, but maybe if you come by sometime and take her so that you can talk with her in private?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:59 pm

-tosses the coin and gets heads- [I had to use a real coin because the post action function is broken gonk ]

-chooses the SPAM sketch audio-

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:00 pm

Ryzan Vixtul
*giggles a bit at Psyzapp's statement about shoes* I often first go for jewelry myself redface *holds up his hand and shows off a new silver and amethyst ring*

Pants and vests are mzilst important for me with clothing, though I may wish to purchase some more shirts for when the weather is cooler.

*Her eyes widen as she takes a closer look at the ring Ryzan shows her.* User Image OMG! How lovely! I love to shop for jewelry too. That would be my next stop, after shoes. *Giggles and sips her Martini.*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:01 pm

He nods grimly. I don't know if she'll agree to meet me but she could stop by the office anytime.

Harvest Moon Child

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:03 pm

She smiles at Harv, "I think she would meet with you...I think she's going through a lot emotionally, and maybe meeting away from here would be best. I'll tell her to go by your office sometime, but if you don't hear from her in say, two days, please come back by here, okay?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 pm

*heads out for the night, nodding at the patrons* Good night, mistress Psyzapp. *dips head and leaves* biggrin

rodenrock

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Sometimes it can be quite difficult to find the right piece of jewelry sweatdrop Some of it can be overly decorative to the point in which it seems... how you say... "gaudy", xas?

*takes a drag off his clove and waves to QuietStorm*
Vendui'~
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Funny stuff. -transforms her outfit to one more ancient-looking-

Do get us more drinks, please.

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:09 pm

I'll do that. I really need to speak with her, yesterday. He pulls out his phone and sends a quick message. If you don't mind waiting a minute, my friend should be here in a few to pick these up. He's a retired cop and I want to be able to show we're on the up and up. It'd be hard for the prosecutor to take him on. He grins at the thought of the attorney trying to take on the retired police chief with the impeccable record. I appreciate all the effort you've put in to help your friend. I hope she'll start helping herself.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:10 pm

-gets a couple more Mikes and and brings them to the table-

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:11 pm

"I don't mind at all, Harv. Can I interest you in something to drink? We can continue our discussion at one of the tables away from the group if you prefer...." She goes to stand next to the door, waiting for Harv.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games