Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sighing, Akihiko couldn't help but smirk, even though he was still a bit miffed. "Damn, Michi-kun. Here I thought I'd get you on my side. To think that..." but whatever the musician had been about to say was suddenly cut off as he himself yawned.

Yuuji laughed softly, "Maybe it would be best if you got some sleep, Akihiko-kun. I'm tired myself. Best to rest while we can before we hit LA. And no, Tanaka-san... no snow."

Narcissus made himself comfortable, turning slightly on his side in the reclining seats, his head on a pillow. In all truth, the man was unconscious in a matter of minutes.

Once both Akihiko and Michi were obviously asleep, Aki motioned for Hiroki to join him in a small office of sorts on the plane.

Yuuji knew his place, and instead remained in the main cabin.

Sitting behind a desk, Aki sipped his wine for a moment. "Happy? No doubt he's ecstatic. But... you and I both know, Hiroki..." the chairman leveled his secretary with his blue gaze. "Izzy Lucky is, more than likely, going to quit Ohayou. That much is painfully obvious from the news conference. He's fed up with my grandson, no doubt..." the elder man sighed slightly. "For once in my life... I was wrong."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:45 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki sat down in one of the chairs across from Aki-sama and smiled but then that smile faded. "I know. And well, under the circumstances think I could understand. You didn't expect all of these things to happen, sir. Fed up...well he's been through much more than a normal relationship should go through. I'm sure he was hurt after that scene in the bar from what I saw. And well the tsunami...that has to do something to a man's psyche. But wrong? In what way?"

Hiroki tilted his head to the side, "I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean? Are you saying you thought he'd endure everything for Koyasu-kun?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:34 pm

"Oh heavens no." Aki replied, standing and walking over to a mini-bar. "Would you like a drink, Hiroki?" he asked, getting a glass out for the other man. He poured his secretary a glass of port, swirling the deep red liquid around a bit before handing it to the megane-clad man.
"I was wrong in thinking that my grandson could hold a relationship in the first place." the chairman spoke, sitting down again with his own wine. "Izzy was supposed to change Akihiko, and he did. But I fear the only way to keep that change, will be to keep Izzy Lucky around... and right now I am highly doubting that he will remain with the company. Hell, he probably won't even return to Japan if things play out the way I'm thinking they might."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Oh yes, thank you sir." he answered then took the glass of port taking a slow sniff before the first sip. Ah...it was good. But then again the Chairman knew what he liked and fortunately, his tastes were...not difficult to please.

"I'm not sure what to say but...well I don't think Koyasu-kun would have treated Ishi-san so badly had he been well himself. However..." he held his glass in both hands and looked down into the red liquid. "I think you're right. Something has changed. Izzy Lucky has changed. I can't think that Koyasu-kun can't see that from watching him on TV."

He paused for a moment and considered the matter. "You might be right. His Aunt is connected. She could probably make a case for him staying in the US. I am hoping that...your grandson can well...figure it out that things may not work out the way he thinks they will. That he might have to...work for what he wants." He leaned back in his chair and sighed, "If I took a guess, Shou-san had an influence on Ishi-san's next moves. Being lost at sea with just the two of them probably left a lot of time open up about some things. It might make it harder for us to get Shou to sign with Ohayou."

It was something he worried about even though he couldn't see Ishi-san moving to Smash. No...not after all that had happened. He expected that Crystal would take him in first. Ishi-san seemed very close to his family in America. "So...what should we do? Is there anything we can do to help?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:00 pm

For a moment, Koyasu Aki was silent. "I'm going to make Izzy Lucky a very generous offer, Hiroki. $160,000 a year in US dollars to keep his position as manager of Narcissus and another $140,000 a year as Nakai's manager."

The chairman opened a small file and passed the contract over the desk to his secretary.

"$300,000, an obvious increase from his old contract, which only paid $90,000 a year for BOTH stars. The reason behind this however, isn't just because of my grandson." he leaned back in his chair. "You heard him sing on that viral news video, didn't you? I want his talent close. He is single-handedly the best manager we have on staff, totting the careers of both Narcissus and Nakai and also playing a vital role in the creativity of Chiyou as well. If we were to lose Izzy Lucky... I seriously don't think that we can compete and win against SMASH."

It was the truth, as far as Aki saw things. Izzy was a very very important commodity. If the man had been dead, the studio would mourn his loss and push forward. But if Izzy quit... well, he knew Akihiko would be devastated and, no doubt, Chiyou as well. It would even set Nakai back.
No...
Ohayou needed Izzy Lucky on board, and Koyasu Aki was willing to do anything to convince him to come back.

"As for my grandson... he's being honest, from what Yuuji tells me." the elder man sipped his wine once more. "And when I say honest, I mean that he is hiding less and less behind his mask of Narcissus. You, no doubt, saw the cover of the demo album AND listened to the tracks within? The whole damn thing is about how he really feels for once. It's why I gave him the go ahead to market it under his true name." Aki shook his head sadly, "No, Hiroki... he'll have to realize this on his own. If either of us tell him, it will just turn into a fight. I think the only person on this plane that could keep his temper from bursting out of control if they revealed this mess to him... would be Tanaka-san."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:16 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki let the words sink in and started trying to calculate everything that the Chairman said to him. Yes, there would be quite a vacuum if Izzy Lucky just up and quit. One that couldn't be filled by Nezumi even if the man tried his best. It would be very troublesome on many fronts and areas that Hiroki just didn't want upset. There had been so many setbacks already.

"Mm...yes, I heard him sing. I had no idea that he had such talent. I knew he used to do karaoke with some of his younger stars. At least, that is what a few of the kids told me years back but I've never heard him perform at all. Do you think.....Shou-san has convinced him to try the star's road?" said Hiroki with a contemplative look on his face as he ran his fingers through his hair. It worried him that there could be so many problems if Izzy Lucky just left Ohayou. Worried him more that he hadn't figure out beyond Koyasu-kun all the other things his leaving might affect. Maybe he was just a little worn out.

"So do you intend to speak with Izzy Lucky before Koyasu-kun or afterwards? Hopefully, we can circumvent any public announcement so Ishi-san doesn't beat us to the punch. I wish we could speak with him before he does any big moves. And I just wish that your grandson wouldn't have had so many problems recently. I had a vague hope that maybe those too would get together and your grandson would at least....settle a little. And yes, I did listen to the demo and looked at the cover. It's probably the most moving album he's ever done. He really opened up and I have a feeling it will rank high on the Oricon charts once it is released. His fans will want to know more about his inspiration. Of that I am certain." he sighed as his fingers turned the glass in his hands.

"I just hope...well I just hope that Koyasu-kun can find a way to move Ishi-san's heart. I think that Koyasu-kun would finally be content with some of his life for once."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:17 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy stared up at the ceiling looking at the star mobile that spun aimlessly with the ceiling fan air. His room had not changed much here since he had left. Across the walls various posters of visual kei stars and several other artists from across the globe. Most of the best posters had been framed so he could preserve the joy of them forever. His world really had come full circle. Here he was just as he had been many years younger uncertain of his life's path but knowing he had to make new choices in order to feel alive.

It wasn't the way things were suppose to have been.

By mid morning, Izzy made it to the garage with his Uncle Rukuro and looked over the rare sports cars. His smile broadened because his uncle and he had the same interests when it came to cars. Lifting up the the hood of the Lotus Elise, he inspected the engine with his uncle looking over his shoulder. They chatted about the car for a good hour before Rukuro handed him the keys.

Izzy just smiled as he patted the hood. "Thanks Uncle."

"It's all yours. You know your Aunt says I have too many as is. I'm guessing you're going to the party tonight with us. A lot of big names for you to mingle with. Especially if your going to walk a new road. We'll help you get through this. You're like a son to us. And well, since we've not had children of our own...."

"I know. Thanks Uncle. And I will mingle tonight. I might even go a few rounds with the band lined up. Shou said he wanted to have some fun. He's going to help me too. I've got a feeling that things will finally turn around for me." He pocketed the keys and laughed. Laughing felt good. After many times he had felt pain. It was good to be home. Feeling safe again after the horrors of the tsunami. So many times he had been scared for his life even though Shou had done his best to support him.

His Uncle nodded, "As long as you feel like you can really walk away from Ohayou. As long as you can walk away from your obligations...."

"I'm still working that out....but Crystal will help me figure that part out." Izzy answered although he was more thoughtful. Sometimes, he wondered if he could really...But he wasn't going to be a victim anymore!

--------

Later, the Lotus and a Ferrari pulled out of the driveway and through the iron gates. Life in LA was fast, charismatic and exotic. Dress like a winner or be taken down. Very much like Tokyo in a way it was the speed of life that one had to race with to survive, especially in the music industry.

Crystal had all the ins to get them to the best events and even helped Shou get hooked up with the company that wanted to speak with him about a video game appearance. Tonight was going to be exciting and they'd network with those that were peers.

Izzy sped the Lotus down the streets of LA with Shou at his side. He knew this town..too well. As they pulled up to the event, he slowed down the car and immediately the valet ran forward. As he and Shou exited the car, they were in the lime light again.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image

Nezumi had been an eager beaver, that was for sure. By the time everyone was ready to leave, the manager was already standing in the lobby, luggage by his side.
How could he not, though? This was so exciting! Something worth celebrating!
The mouse didn't realize that things weren't all peaches and cream, though.

On the plane, he was all smiles, nothing but good comments to be made.
While Hiroki went to speak with the Chairman, and everyone else seemed busy or napping, Nezumi slipped on a pair of headphones and listened to one of his favorite tracks, singing along softly. His voice wasn't star quality. Not even close...but it was soothing, in an adorable, almost bubblegum sort of way.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:32 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Sai had not slept too well worrying about Naoko and what might have happened after the phone hung up. Sometimes...Sai felt nothing but guilt for not having just taken Naoko far away from the music industry. Naoko never took his advice but what could Sai do...he already was two people in this world. No looking back now. He'd never be whole again. Actually, he had a hard time remembering what it was like to be alone. But that was Shou. Shou was just one man in this world and never could fathom being two people. The Star's persona was shockingly strong after all these years.

But by morning Sai woke up as himself for a change and maybe that was because Jun had disturbed Shou's world yet again. Breakfast was excellent in the house of Ishi. And Sai had to keep up appearances as Shou in order to not look too odd in the house but he suspected Izzy caught on pretty quick as for the many times Shou and Sai had problems on the open ocean.

However, the morning was relaxing and Sai was left to his own devices for a change. Laying out pool side in light makeup and a bathing suit was soothing. And with the high walls the papparrazi were kept out, thankfully. Even though by noon, he was applying layers of makeup and a salon expert was called in to manage the extensions in Sai's hair. Shou was over the top with all these ways of concealing his real appearance. But it seemed the US fans gobbled it up.

Once he was dressed in the fashion statement of the week, he made his way downstairs and caught up with Izzy and Crystal. There he was told they'd be going to a very popular anime convention as surprise guests. Crystal Ishi seemed to be as motivated as her nephew as far as jumping right back into work. Sai might have preferred just to hang out and sleep for a day or two after getting out of hell. But maybe this was the best form of therapy?

In between the time Sai sat in the car and they arrived at the Convention hall, Shou had emerged and was reviewing the schedule. The party that he was told about would be after this event. But for now, he was a surprise walk in guest and that suited Shou fine. It was fun being unannounced because that meant that not everyone would know him immediately.

Even so, wearing the regalia of a straight out of a visual kei wonderland caught attention immediately. Izzy on the other hand was looking very hot in a white fur coat with a few blond and dark brown extensions playing at the ends. It made the managers hair look just a little younger and youthful at least in Shou's opinion. If Izzy really wanted to step into stardom he had to step into the spotlight feeling and looking as one of them.

So far...Shou thought that Izzy was doing pretty good. He had managed one of the most successful stars in Japan so it couldn't be too scary to feel the flash of cameras and the press of people. At least, that is what Shou hoped.

In the Convention, there was a buzz that started spreading as they walked around from booth to booth with light security here and there. Eventually, the fans started to close in.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:50 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Chiyou slept soundly well into the morning, nearly to noon. Really, the only reason he even stirred was because he kept hearing a beeping sound coming from...somewhere. He couldn't quite locate it, but he knew it was his phone. He'd missed a call and gotten a voicemail, apparently. That was the sound it always made when that happened. It chirped about every five minutes.

"Kai. Kaiiii....." the young blond moaned, rolling over and pushing his face into the guitarist's chest.

"Mmm...my phone. I got voicemail. Can you check it for me?"

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:25 pm

"It wouldn't be wise to speculate on anything Shou-san may or may not have done. The man's incredibly unpredictable. But... a couple weeks lost at sea... a man does end up, when something that drastic happens, re-thinking their life... their priorities..."

Aki himself had been privy to such a moment as well. Though he was from a well to do family, he had actually been a member of a leftist party in the 70's while still attending college. But after the events of the Asama-Sansou incident, he had drastically looked at his own personal beliefs and changed his life.

He had become a businessman... and a damn good one at that.

Sighing, Koyasu Aki nodded. "I'd like to speak with him after my grandson gives it a shot. Maybe he can melt a little of Izzy Lucky's resolve before I spring my deal on him. Invested right, Lucky-san could easily retire in a matter of a few years if he really wanted to with this sort of salary. It's something one should seriously consider, especially in this economy. There's also the fact, that the US economy isn't so hot right now either... and I don't think Crystal Ishi can offer an amount as sweet as I can. Though... I could be mistaken." the elder man shrugged, his mind going over everything at once.

They just had to get Izzy Lucky back.
For the sake of, not only Narcissus... but Ohayou as well.

"Content?" Aki laughed softly, sipping his wine. "Hiroki, I'd rather say that my grandson might finally be 'happy'."

5.5 Hours Later... they arrived at LAX.

(((OOC: BTW, I altered the contract price. Basically doubled the original because I figured Aki REALLY wants Izzy back in the fold.)))

(((OOC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asama-Sansō_incident )))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:30 pm

Amber eyes opening slowly, Nakai sighed, half groaning as he turned his head and lifted one arm.
Only for Chiyou to curl himself under said arm and onto the guitarist's chest.
"Denwa?" Kai whispered sleepily, his gaze flickering to the bedside table.

Nimble fingers fumbled, grasping at the phone before pulling it close to his chest, right beside Chiyou's head, and activating it.
Nakai quickly pushed the voicemail button and put it to the 'kid's ear, making sure Chiyou had a good hold on it before his arm collapsed back to the bed in exhaustion.

After all, it was Hideki's phone.
The 'kid' needed his privacy.
Same as everyone else.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:39 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Clinging to the phone with one hand, the kid lazily held it to his ear to hear what he imagined would be a pointless, boring message...probably about work, or even a wrong number, for all he knew.
What he heard, though, caused his heart to leap into his throat.

A loud, keening sound came from the young blond's throat as he burst into tears.
Tears of absolute joy and relief, though. All sorts of emotion just came flooding out of him.

"Kai....Kai....it's Ishi. He's alive! He's alive!" the boy sobbed, tears flooding down his smiling face.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Yes, I suppose you're right. He's very unpredictable and I'm guessing that he's probably won't do anything that you or I would want." he chuckled. "I swear I don't think even Narcissus will be able to get him to sign on with us. Even so if he did I'm not sure how it would be possible to put him with a manager if we did with the exception of maybe Izzy Lucky but I don't think any man would be able to survive 3 stars at once." He smirked knowing that would never happen. However, what he didn't know was what Aki-sama had been working on in the background with Jun...If he had, he might have had very strong opinions.

Hiroki fingers tapped on the edge of his chair in thought as he stared into his drink, "If he can't melt his heart then I doubt money is going to sway him easily. I wish we could get a better idea of what was going on in Ishi-san's head."

---------

Later in the comfort of his chair next to Nezumi, Hiroki had gotten a couple hours sleep and nuzzled up next to Nezumi's shoulder just like a pillow. A soft smile was on his face and finally, he had taken off the bandage for his nose. It seemed much better now. Nestled there he dreamed of happier moments that he excepted....Christmas and that walk in the park with someone...special. Of course, maybe they should also take a drive around LA...because Americans put up much fancier lighting displays. Yes, his dreams were good.

But when he woke up, Hiroki pulled out a laptop to check the Entertainment News. There is was splashed across the front page a video showing cameras clicking around Shou and Izzy as they stepped out of a Lotus Elise. Izzy was truly showing a less timid approach as he strode with his taller companion into the convention. His style had been updated yet again and this time more intense with the white fur and extensions finished by black leather pants and boots with silver buckles to match the belt.

"Visual Kei artist, Shou is appearing at Anime Con Take 2 today! At his side is Izzy Lucky, the rising manager of Narcissus. They gave us a few indications that this side tour was to make up for a vacation that never had been realized...on dry land. We expect the two to be attending the Music Industry's Christmas Party tonight in Hollywood. Expect the party to be thick with celebrities and Entertainment News will be there."

He looked over at Nezumi then across to Aki-sama, "I think we know where to find them." Then he glanced over at Yuuji. "How difficult will it be to get into the Music Industry's Christmas Party?"

------

It wasn't long afterwards that they had landed and Hiroki wondered where Yuuji had put them for the night. Customs was going to take an hour of their time by the time they got off the plane and after that?

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image

Nezumi smiled from the moment Hiroki dozed off on his shoulder to the moment the man woke up. He looked so sweet, lying there with his own small smile.
The mouse had even leaned over and placed a light kiss on the man's forehead when he was sure nobody was watching.

After they had landed, Nezumi focused on work, not his personal desires. They were here for a specific purpose, and Nezumi Shinobu wouldn't rest until he saw to it that Narcissus and Izzy Lucky were reunited. Not because he was eager to get out of managing the star, by any means...but who wouldn't want to see two people that close reunited? It would be an absolutely beautiful thing.

"So..." he asked Hiroki, "Do we have a game plan for getting this done tonight?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games