Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko suddenly felt himself pulled into Jun's arms. He didn't struggle, just sat there, wrapping his own arms around the other man.

"Ju... Jun... Whatever you're going to do... don't do it. You're telling me that Shou would get angry and that you're asking my forgiveness for him being angry... but whatever it is you want to do just don't."
Lithe fingers reached up, tangling in Hayato's hair as he spoke softly. "You shouldn't hurt Shou or yourself. You changed, right? You're trying to be a good person, and Shou loves you a lot. And..."

But then Jun said something about a man named You...

"You-san? But why? He was actually rather nice when I met him at one of the recent SMASH functions..." the pianist shook his head. "I mean... he was a perfect gentleman so... I don't see why you're warning me about him..."

But then Naoko just froze, hearing that soft admission from Jun's lips. "You always have... even when you didn't understand how to show it." the blond whispered.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:39 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Naoko...I have to do...what I have to do. As much as...as much as I wish it didn't have to be this way...it does. Things are far more complicated than you realize and...well, I'd prefer not to go into it. You already think me a monster...which, when it comes down to it, I am, it seems. Even when I try not to be...it's just...far too late for my redemption. All I can do is try and get you out of this. You have to understand, Naoko...things could...no, they will...become very bad if you, Shou, and Ryuukaze stick around. Not to mention...the more you're around me, the more likely things are to go south. As far as You is concerned...he's not at all what he seems. He's one of Izo's men...a very, very dangerous man, if Izo sets him on someone. He...he and I have met. Let's just leave it at that, ok?"

Letting go of Naoko, Jun fell back on the bed and stretched out, gazing up at the ceiling. Somehow, it kind of felt good to say these things, to do what he was doing. In a way, it was getting a huge weight off of his shoulders...but he knew an even heavier weight would fall down on them to take it's place. So very soon, too.

"Yes, kitten. I always have, and I always will. Same as I love your dear brother. That's the reason why things have to change. You're both going to have to leave me behind, but it's for your own good. You have Ryu, and Sai...Shou...he'll find happiness. As for me...well, I don't know what will become of me...but I'm not going to be afraid of it anymore. I've been digging my grave for years, and I'm not going to take anyone else down in it with me. Am I making sense, beautiful?"
A sad smile graced the vocalist's usually cold features as he continued to look at the ceiling.
He couldn't say for sure how much of a heart he really had...but there was something still half-warm inside him. The embers left from his love with Shou. A warmth he knew he would likely lose, over time.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:39 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki chuckled, "Oh he's worse than that. I've seen him eat handfuls of candy off the Sr. Managers' main secretary desk and called it energy food. So I'm guessing that canned corn and olives might be a step up."

"Yes...you should go pack. I'm sure you'll have time to think about what you want to say to him when we're flying there. And...mmm...maybe you should watch the interview with him once again. Have Koyasu-sama translate it. His English is far better than mine even. Just to...mm...pick up a better idea about the mental place he might be in." Hiroki didn't want to shoot down that happy feeling that seemed to emanate from Koyasu-kun but he was worried. Worried about what was waiting for the man in LA.

Walking to his closet, he pulled out the suitcases. "Mmm...do you or Michi have a suitcase? If not you can take this one." It was a big neon purple suitcase with stars. "Nikki sent his suitcase filled with your clothes. The man is rather....unique even though his wardrobing skills are...excellent."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Naoko shook his head, moving further onto the bed so that he was literally straddling Hayato's hips. "Baka!" the blond spoke, his amber eyes angry. "I don't care why you're saying this... but you're running. You want to be a better person and Shou's making you a better person. But what do you do? The moment you make progress. The very damn second that I don't see you as a hideous monster anymore, you ******** run away!"
The pianist shook his head, "You think I'll just run off with Ryu and Shou and have to deal with Shou being broken hearted because you're too afraid to really change?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Strangely though, Akihiko shook his head, "I don't want to watch it again. Not until I finally see Izzy with my own two eyes."

He walked over, picking up the suitcase. Raising an eyebrow at the color. "Okay, I'm passing this off as Michi's suitcase. I wouldn't be caught dead with all these stars..." the musician seemed to shudder a bit at the notion. "Nikki gives us all a bad name." he teased, carrying the suitcase.

"We'll be packed and ready to go in thirty minutes or less. I'll need to figure out what to wear, since no doubt there will be lots of press the second we get off the plane." and with that Narcissus left.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:16 pm

User Image

"Sweet, innocent little Naoko...." Jun chuckled, bringing his hands to the blond's hips as the pianist straddled him.

"Even corrupted by me, you're still the sweetest kitten ever born. I don't think you understand what the problem is, though. I suppose I have to tell you, then. Ohayou won't accept Shou if I have anything to do with him. For a very good reason, too. I'm responsible for what happened to Izzy Lucky, you see. I damaged that manager so terribly, on Izo's order. I was also responsible for what happened to Narcissus....though...I don't really remember doing that. Don't know why, either. But...Koyasu-san, the Ohayou Chairman, he found out about me. Has me on video, even. I...told him I was sorry...but, well, sorry doesn't make up for the things I did. I don't have a choice, you see. This has to be the way I say. It's better for Shou to have a broken heart than to be hurt by Izo, is it not? You know what the man is capable of. One little slip, and he could snatch your brother up and drain the life out of him...so my hands are tied, my kitten. This is the punishment I have earned."

Rolling over, he pinned Naoko beneath him and kissed his neck lovingly once, twice, a third time, before nuzzling against the blond.

"I'm sorry, kitten. Really, I am...but things will be just fine. Don't be angry. You know how cute you look when you're angry. Little....tease..." Jun chuckled, leaning in and kissing those perfect pink lips.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Stunned to silence.
Naoko didn't say anything, didn't do anything. He fell over on the bed, Hayato pinning him to the mattress, and just lay there.

The blond felt the kisses along his neck and very nearly closed his eyes at the sensation... but then Jun's lips were on his and Naoko couldn't help but kiss the man back.

"Jun..." the pianist whispered once the kiss was broken. "You think you're the only monster? I... I knew it was you. Some part of me deep down knew... because it happened so quickly after you came out of your coma. But..." Naoko bit his lip in anxiety. "I... Because I thought you did that, I went to Izo when I'd snapped... after I blinded Chiyou-san... and so I killed a man under Izo's order to prove myself to him. So tell me..." his lithe fingers reached up, tangling in Hayato's hair. "Why should I be happy at Ohayou with Ryu and Sai... and you be miserable? The only man you've killed is your brother... and we both know he ******** deserved it."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:36 pm

User Image

His heart was fluttering, thudding so hard in his chest as he listened to Naoko's words. He really had turned his kitten into something else, and, while he regretted it...he really couldn't help but somehow find it beautiful, as if it were a sign of the love they had shared...however twisted it was.

"Because, Naoko...I ******** said so." Hayato answered, voice thick and deep as he swallowed hard. It was an order and a request at the same time.

"Now...don't....you...dare...question me...again..." his lips quivered as he whispered the words, drifting closer and closer to Naoko with each breath until their lips met again, except this time he grabbed for the blond's shirt, unbuttoning it quickly and pushing it off the pianist's shoulders to feel his kitten's warm skin in his fit of unbridled lust.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:46 pm

"You can't order me around anymore, baka." Naoko replied before his lips were suddenly claimed by those of the vocalist above him.
He moaned softly into that kiss, holding Jun close as the other man pushed his shirt out of the way.

NAKO knew he really shouldn't do this... he knew that Ryu was his lover... that he loved Ryu... but he had loved Jun once, and he knew Shou loved the man without a shadow of a doubt.

If this was what it would take to bring Hayato to his senses, then he would gladly do so.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:04 pm

User Image

Kisses peppered the pianist's neck and shoulders as the vocalist let himself become intoxicated in Naoko's scent and feel. Something he'd not had in so long, but something that was still like a drug to him. His first love...you never got over your first love, especially when it was something as binding as the things they shared, twisted as they were.

"Oh, psh..." Jun laughed as he slid down and tickled Naoko's belly. "Just do what I said and stop complaining. The more you protest the more adorable you are though...so...maybe just keep it up." he laughed, tugging gently at the blond's waistband.

"I know I can't order you, though. so I suppose I should ask...kitten, may I?" he smiled and peeked up from beneath his eyelashes, asking permission from Naoko for whatever might, or might not, happen.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki laughed and looked at the suitcase. "I don't know but the the neon purple sort of suits you." He smirked and then started pulling stuff out of the drawers.

But something niggled at the back of his mind as he did this. Would they really be able to get a flight this quickly? Mmm....he wasn't so sure about that but knowing nothing about how airlines work beyond booking a flight, he didn't say a word. "Alright, I'll see you downstairs." He answered before Akihiko left.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:11 pm

"Damn it, Jun..." Naoko spoke, sighing as he lay there, his fingers gently running down the other man's shoulders and arms. "I'm not going to stop complaining. I'll protest until I'm blue in the face. You're just running away."
The younger man had a valid point, after all.
"You're running from what could be your happiness. If Ohayou doesn't want Shou because of you then ******** them. We can start our own label, can't we? I mean, I'm sure Yamada-san could easily head up the business division. We'll be out of SMASH and you and Shou can still be happy together." his fingers moved up until they were resting lightly against Jun's left cheek. "I don't always think things through... but I know that running isn't the answer."

When Hayato asked that all too personal question however, Naoko hesitated.

Sai had told him to be careful.
But this wasn't the old Hayato they knew... this was Jun. Reformed. Turning over a new leaf.

What could it hurt.

With a slight smile, Naoko nodded, giving his consent.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:05 pm
5 HOURS LATER...

"Damn it, Yuuji. That was ******** ridiculous!"
Sitting down angrily in one of the larger seats on the private plane which belonged to Koyasu Aki, Narcissus crossed his arms over his chest. "Five hours?! We had to wait five hours to take off?!"

Coming in behind him, his cousin shrugged. "This place is a disaster zone, baka. It was the best I could do. They didn't even want to give us this slot to fly out but... well..."

From where he was sitting across the cabin, Aki crossed one leg over the other. "But Yuuji-kun had to ask me for the finances to grease a few palms so we could get off the ground. Of course I allowed it. Izzy Lucky and Shou-san are both far more important than a mere ten grand." already, the chairman of Ohayou had a glass of wine in one hand and he was sipping on it.

Doctor's orders, since wine was good for his heart.

Clad in khaki pants that were slightly baggy, brown almost cowboy-ish boots that sported untucked pant legs, and a white shirt sleeve shirt with a long sleeved blue and white checkered button up shirt over it, Akihiko was rather comfortable.
It was all part of his plan to try and keep things simple so as not to garner the attention of the media. At least so they wouldn't point at him and say things like, 'How can he dress like that after what happened?!' and so on and so forth.

Shades in place over his eyes, Akihiko sighed. "It's still ridiculous. You've brought a ton of aid, ojisan. Back me up here, Michi-kun, Hiroki, Nezumi-san?" he looked over at the three in question.

(((OOC: Koy is wearing this, basically - http://taisetsugakuto.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/covercopy.jpg )))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:45 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi was tired after waiting that long to get on a plane with Akihiko's determined nature being the driving force of him staying awake for the moment. "Akihko, I'd back you up but I'm dead tired now. It's late...and while the excitement is killing me but I want to be awake when I see them too." He snuggled into the pillow and seat then closed his eyes.

"Can I have a couple days off when I get home? Just to sleep?" Michi asked as he started to drift off. "Mmm..do we have a nice hotel in LA? There won't..." he yawned, "be any snow in LA...Right?"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki didn't say too much about Akihiko's complaints. Because to him, they were lucky to get out of there this fast. It was actually amazing that they were able to be squeezed in to the tight flight pattern. He knew that Akihiko would eventually settle down once things started going his way again.

"Sir..." Hiroki addressed the Chairman. "Were you able to watch the news report? I translated most of it for Koyasu-kun earlier. It seemed they were lost at sea for those weeks. A real miracle. Do you think you'll be able to reach Ms. Ishi this late? Or do you think we will have to catch up with them some time later today?"

Hiroki knew that the flight would take about 5.5 hours and that would put them into LAX some time in the afternoon. Prime time for media and other events to start.

Leaning back in his seat, he smiled over at Akihiko then looked back at Aki-sama. And mouthed carefully so Akihiko would not see, "He seems so happy."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games