Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:35 pm

((OH Noes Leko told me that she has set some traps for Razz. Well its a good thing I'm going to send Princess in to get my goods.))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:59 pm

*goes to make some formula for the baby*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:30 pm

Nei1

(( User Image User Image User Image User Image ))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:33 pm

Psyzapp
Nei1

(( User Image User Image User Image User Image ))
It's not my baby, I'm looking after her.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:27 pm

*She slept really well last night. Having Officer Dougherty drag the information out of her regarding her potential condition was really a huge weight off of her shoulders and she feels much better for sharing the information with him…even though she was very reluctant to do so. He is so supportive, so sweet to her and treats her so well, she is still sometimes completely amazed that she has the good fortune to have him in her life. She is completely in love with him with all of her heart, body and soul.

They both slept in…seeing it was the weekend. Lounging extra long in bed today, they took their time this morning showing each other the deep love they feel for one another. heart She promised him she would go over and see if Gilda was available to see her today since Doctor Black was out of town and if Gilda wasn't available, she would stop and pick up a pregnancy test so they would know for sure.

Reluctantly, they finally get out of bed and get ready to face their days. She really could have just spent the entire day in bed with him. heart Perhaps, she will have to plan another getaway weekend for them in Upper GGG. wink

They both leave their place through the back entrance. She kisses him passionately as he heads off to work while she makes her way to the Cabana Bar to see if Gilda is around.* ninja
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:43 pm

*goes in the back room to change the baby*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:48 pm

*She comes back to MW and heads into her chambers through the back door. She puts down her handbag and is still unsure how to feel. Had it been anyone else other than Leko to suggest she would be pregnant, she would have shrugged it off. Leko, however, has very unique abilities and if Leko thought it was so, then she thought there was a good chance it was true. sweatdrop She tries to think of a way to tell William the news and she hopes he won't be too terribly disappointed. neutral She remembers the conversation he had with her regarding children and she knows it's important to him.

Going into her bedroom, she decides a nice soak in the hot tub is in order.*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:58 pm

There we go, all nice and fresh. smile

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:27 pm

I shall be taking my leave, I'm need sleep and the baby is all ready asleep.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:26 pm

*enters the main bar area, feeling a bit tired. Seeing the place empty, he walks over to the espresso machine and tries to work the contraption as Lady Ayami had once shown him to make himself a latte. When finished, he mixes in some chocolate syrup and takes it over to a table, has a seat, and carefully takes a sip of his drink*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:38 pm

Having spent the day online and on the phone trying to track down Kaoru, she is frustrated and in dire need of a drink. She may just have to go to the shooting range tomorrow and get some practice in to take the edge off. She decides a good strong drink is in order, so she heads upstairs.

Once upstairs she sees Ryzan, and she wonders if she can get any more information out of him about her mother and father. She heads behind the bar and decides to make a strong vodka and cranberry -pomegranate juice....to start off with. After adding the squeeze of lime she goes and has a seat with Ryzan.

"Evening, Ryzan....how are you?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:48 pm

*smiles a bit wearily* Vendui', katana. I am fine, though not quite as rested as I would like sweatdrop I feel as if when I sleep, I am not fully resting. I suppose I had become more accustomed to having a bedfellow than I realized and am having some difficulty adjusting to being without. My sleeping pattern has also been quite irregular. *sighs and sips his drink*

I do hope you are faring mzilt better than I. sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:51 pm

She sips her drink and gives Ryzan a half-hearted smile.

"Well, I guess I'm doing okay, considering what all dame has gone through, and I don't even have Dec to keep me company since he was injured slightly as well. I'm still trying to track down my former partner to find out if he knows anything about dame's sister, and then finding out that you may know my mother......it's been a hell of a couple of weeks. wink "
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:52 pm

*She goes up to the Main Bar from her chambers. She grins at Ryzan an Katana, goes behind the bar and makes a Martini.* Hi guys. How are you both doing? She sits at the bar and has a sip of her cocktail.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:01 pm

Gi ussta sweatdrop My apologies, katana. I do not mean to be adding to whatever stresses you may be experiencing...

*glances up at Psyzapp as she enters and watches as she makes herself a drink*
Vendui'~ I do not mean to be telling you your business, jabbress, rilu'oh, is something alcoholic really the best thing to be drinking right now? neutral
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games