Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:35 pm
Danel looked back to Jessi, almost surprised that she hadn't asked to be taken straight back home. He saw the sadness in her eyes, but wasn't certain for what. He dropped his gaze to the table and nodded softly.

"I feel. I've been happy, uncertain, and even fearful. Sad too. That's mostly been from the few flashes of memories that have returned. Sad and I don't know why. It fits though, all things considered."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:45 pm
Jessi listened to Daniel as he tried to explain, and a small look of relief washed over her face. A small smile began to show as well.

"Well Daniel, if you feel all of that... then surely you have to be alive. You may not be human, but neither are a lot of the people at Aqua Springs. But I'm almost certain you are alive. You have feelings."

Her smile changed to one of encouragement.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:15 pm
Daniel wavered slightly, but he gave Jessi a curt nod, slightly less dread in his eyes.

"Well, I suppose if that is your measuring stick, then yes, I suppose I am."

Daniel made a slight gesture with his hand to the untouched plate in front of Jessi.

"Your carbonara's going to get cold."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:48 pm
Jessi looked down at her plate and found she wasn't hungry at all anymore. She'd much rather just wait for the fruit-filled snacks to arrive and eat one of those, but she wouldn't be rude and she didn't want to waste food.

So, she picked up her fork and started to slowly eat her food. After a couple bites, she dabbed at her mouth with her napkin and said, "Mmm. This is good. How is yours?"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:26 pm
A corner of Daniel's mouth twitched up into a momentary smirk before returning to the neutral expression he had been wearing. Looking down at the empty space in front of him he gave it a wave of his fingers.

"Nothing coming actually."

Daniel stared at the table top, thinking to himself. His fingers tracing the grain of table's surface. He had intended for the trip to simply be a pleasent diversion, on top of being a bit of a showing. Now, thanks to his loose tongue and absent mindedness, the whole atmosphere had shifted. A passerby may not have noticed it, but Daniel could practically feel it. Finally he looked up, a look of curiousity growing on his face.

"Why did you agree? To come I mean. I was secretive when you asked about it. I was straight up evasive up to the point we stepped through the doorway. From the moment I met you, I've been hiding myself and dodging questions. Why did you agree?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:24 am
Jessi looked up at Daniel, a little caught off guard by the question. She thought about it for a moment, trying to place herself back at Aqua Springs before all of this had happened. It seemed like years, even though it had only been a few moments. Though... literally, it had been quite a few years.

She smirked at her own poor joke and then looked back at Daniel. A small smile appeared on her face.

"Well, I trust you. Yeah, you may have been secretive at the beginning, but you never lied about what you did tell me. Honesty is a big thing for me. Then, you revealed such a big thing to me. You risked so much just to show me what you could do with... well, with your arm."

She only made reference to what had happened with his arm. She didn't want to put into words what had happened because it felt weird to verbalize it, and she also didn't want anyone nearby to hear what exactly had happened. The mental institution would be called and during this current time period, mental institutions were buildings of torture.

"For you to put yourself out there like that showed me a lot. Yes, it scared me. All of this scares me because I don't know what kind of effect it must have on you. I'm worried about your well being. But, I still trust you and I like being around you. Despite what you probably think, you're a lot of fun. So of course I wanted to come. And now, I'm very glad I came. I'm in Vienna, Daniel!! This is amazing and probably the best time I have ever had! Plus, I get to learn more about you and spend more time with you. Win win."

She grinned at him and then took another bite of her pasta. It wouldn't do good to linger on the negative right now or the things that worried her. It would just ruin this moment, she realized. She didn't want to do that at all.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:20 am
Daniel finally relaxed a little, the smile from earlier beginning to return.

"Thank you. For your concern, I mean. But you don't need to worry though. None of this has 'done' anything to me. Except maybe push me out of my shell."

For a moment Daniel turned to look down the street in the direction of the Burgtheater. Turning back to the table, he looked tentatively at Jessi.

"I only hope that I haven't overstepped any boundaries with my actions. It's just that, previously, when I try to divulge information about me, it never went quite as planned. I guess I figured that if I showed someone, then there would be no doubt as to, my, uh, certainty."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:52 am
Jessi waved her hand in the air slightly and then giggled. She put her fork down and then dabbed at her mouth before responding verbally.

"Don't worry about it, Daniel. The last thing you should be worried about right now is my reaction or whether you've overstepped your boundaries, which by the way, you haven't."

She smiled kindly at him and then continued. "I'm so glad you're opening up more now. It makes me really happy to see you doing that and to see how, generally, you're happier because of it. What do you mean about your certainty, though? You said that by showing someone, you'd have no doubt to your certainty."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:44 pm
Daniel's smile slid slightly and a tension drew at the corners of his eyes. He hadn't meant to draw attention to the statement. He dropped his gaze to his hands, which he was rubbing together almost nervously. Finally he stopped and opened his hands, looking into them as he spoke.

"When I first, uh, woke up, I knew nothing of consequence. I could speak, I understood certain principles, but not others. With all that, I seemed to most people to not have a grasp of my faculties. I was, admitted, to a facility. For observation, they said. At the time I didn't care. I did what I did with little concern for my surroundings. But eventually it began to sink in."

Crossing hs arms, Daniel leaned on the table, his gaze downward but without any focus.

"Every day it got harder to ignore my lack of memories. The staff there made a big deal of it. Remembering. Many thought that the only reason I seemed so..crazy...was the amnesia."

Daniel finally looked up into Jessi's eyes. His face a mix of uncertainty and defiance.

"Except for my "healing", no one has ever witnessed anything else unusual about me. I've always been confident that I was really doing everything I was experiencing. Certain that it was all real. But now I know."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:07 pm
Jessi wasn't that shocked to hear that Daniel was in a 'facility'. After not having any memories when he woke up, it wasn't completely abnormal to hear he had been submitted to a mental institution. But she was confused on something else.

"So, you wanted to make sure you were really going through time like you thought you were? Is that what you wanted to be certain about? Or am I completely off?"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:31 pm
Daniel nodded curtly, but emphatically.

"Pretty spot on. It was actually quite comforting when we first arrived and you were shocked at where we were."

Daniel swept his hand across the table, as if to clean it off. Not that it needed it. Dusting his hands off ot the side, he then folded them in his lap. He forced a smile back onto his face, trying to lighten the mood back up.

"But now that's out of the way, what do you think of just being in 1800 Veinna?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:57 pm
The Previous Night...

dame walked into Flame's office, continuing to bebop to her headphones, bag on her shoulder. She walked behind Flame nonchalantly, kissed him on the cheek, then went around his desk and into the other room, shutting the door. After a few minutes, she came back out dressed in very comfortable looking pajamas. She smiled somewhat bashfully at him, without looking directly in his eyes and carried her bag over to his desk. She sat the bag down, it clunking muffledly and started unloading its contents. She took out two cans of chili, a box of crackers, a 2 liter of coke, three different movie choices, and a box of popcorn. She finally met his eyes with a look that was a mixture between pleading cutesy with an almost nervousness behind it.

Flame chuckled and shook his head at dame, showing her where the kitchenette was so that she could start the chili while he went and set up the hidden plasma in the wall across from his sofa bed. He grabbed the movies off the desk as well. dame smiled and grabbed up the food stuff, taking it to the place with the microwave. xd

After a few minutes, Flame had gotten his first choice in the dvd player, menu already on, and pulled out the sofa bed so they can be comfortable and stretched out. dame grinned again, turned off the light and handed him his chili and a glass of coke. Being sure to set her coke down carefully she got onto the bed beside him, placing the box of crackers between them. She finally looked up at the wall and her jaw dropped, " eek Seriously, your office is awesome. I'm gonna have to kick you out one day and claim it as my own. xd " After they both fixed their chili to their liking, Flame pushed play and started the movie, both of them digging into their bowls.

Once she was finished eating, and he was, she rolled the crackers up, put them away, downed her coke and then snuggled up close to Flame, fitting into his side. She wrapped her arms around him as he loped an arm around her waist and watched the movie. After the first movie was over, they decide to make some popcorn and take a short break from sitting. Once the popcorn was all made, drinks were refilled, bladders were empty and the movie was ready, they both get back in the bed and Flame got the movie rolling.

They were watching a darker, bloodier and guttier movie and dame kept cuddling him happy as a lark as if they were watching Disney. rofl Halfway through the second movie, dame was out like a light sweatdrop from the long day of school and work. Flame finished the movie, gently stroking her hair and cheek time and a while then tucked her in, making sure everything was locked up and turned off. He returned to his desk for some late night work and eventually went back to the room with dame, falling into bed next to her. Feeling the heat of his body, dame turned over towards him and moved to him, laying her head on his chest and settling in deeper sleep. Flame wrapped his arms around her and fell asleep his own self.

dame slept in the next morning, then got up, tidied up the room, replacing the bed back in the sofa and the cushions. She then gathered up her things, gave him a good morning kiss then a goodbye kiss lol and left him to do his work for the day. She headed out to her MW room to fall back asleep, tired from all the new dance classes.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:51 am
FireSpark
Daniel nodded curtly, but emphatically.

"Pretty spot on. It was actually quite comforting when we first arrived and you were shocked at where we were."

Daniel swept his hand across the table, as if to clean it off. Not that it needed it. Dusting his hands off ot the side, he then folded them in his lap. He forced a smile back onto his face, trying to lighten the mood back up.

"But now that's out of the way, what do you think of just being in 1800 Veinna?"

Jessi's eyes widened and then she laughed. "Are you kidding? It's amazing!! I'm glad that you were comforted by the fact I was shocked before because I still kinda am. I'm in Vienna!! And not only that, but it's also 1800.... Hey! If it doesn't take too much out of you, do you think we could go to Prince Edward Island in Canada around the 1800's, too, at some point? Well, a little bit after electrical lights came to the island, whenever that was. Not sure on the specific time of that. But, it'd be so awesome!! Buggies, long dresses, baking everything by hand... We could even stay at a hotel by the ocean! Separate rooms, of course, but back then, I think it only cost about $2 a night... though we'd have to get Canadian currency from that time... That might be difficult. Maybe it'd be too much work to do that."

She blushed and looked down at her plate. "I'm sorry. I'm kind of all over the place right now. I'm probably talking way too much all at once."

She laughed slightly and then looked up when the waiter brought the fruit-filled crescent snacks. Her eyes widened and she quickly put her fork down on her plate of pasta. When the waiter was gone, she reached forward and grabbed one, but instead of putting it on her own plate, she held it out toward Daniel.

"I know you said you don't eat, but you can, right? It won't hurt you? If it doesn't, I really think you should try this. It's amazing! If it's made the same way it currently is... well, in the present... which is now the future... Anyway! Part of experiencing Vienna is eating the food, too, I think."

She smiled kindly at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:22 am
"Well, while this isn't just a one time thing, I think maybe I should pace myself. I have only just managed to start doing it reliably. And I should probably plan ahead more."

Daniel took the offered food with a shrug. It had warm smell, with a hint of sweet underneath. He smiled.

"Don't worry. Tensing coms with practice. Just use your current state as the reference point. Then all the past, present, future talk should fall into place."

Daniel took a bite of the pastry. The bread was hard and flaky on its outside, but softer inside, all of which was submerged when he bit into the fruit within. If anything, he seemed interested by it.

"Hmm. Rather nice actually."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:36 am
Jessi's eyes widened and she looked excited. "This isn't a one time thing? Really? Oh man!... I am so going to have to give you an amazing gift when we get back. I don't know what, but I'll think of something. I know I've said this already, but again, thank you so much for bringing me here, Daniel. It's incredible."

She smiled when Daniel said he thought the treat was nice. "I'm glad you like it. Have another if you want. Do you want to try some of my pasta? It's really tasty!"

Her eyes widened and, dumbly, she tried to look around for a clock, not even thinking that there probably weren't any around in this era.

"What time is it? Should we leave for the theater soon?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games