Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:39 am

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

i know.....but i'm just so confused right now,
* puts mask back on * * hugs you * every thing is alright ...... you know what i am going to tell you i have never told anyway else

hm! what's that
this * takes a wedding ring from his poket* i planned to ask lianlee and tell her i was madly in love with her after we won the holy war but ......... who would want to marry a monster like me ?................ she deservers better than me ......... my life is also shorted by my inoccence .............

i can't take this *pushes your hand back* she loves you very much
* laghs * * takes mask off and shows himself in noah form * yes ....... but look at me ....... you really think they are going to keep a NOAH in the order ........ and she desearves some one better than me
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:45 am

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

i know.....but i'm just so confused right now,
* puts mask back on * * hugs you * every thing is alright ...... you know what i am going to tell you i have never told anyway else

hm! what's that
this * takes a wedding ring from his poket* i planned to ask lianlee and tell her i was madly in love with her after we won the holy war but ......... who would want to marry a monster like me ?................ she deservers better than me ......... my life is also shorted by my inoccence .............

* laghs * * takes mask off and shows himself in noah form * yes ....... but look at me ....... you really think they are going to keep a NOAH in the order ........ and she desearves some one better than me

their going to have then *runs my hand along your face*
(i have to go to bed now *hugs*)

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:51 am

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

hm! what's that

( *hugs* night sis ^^ damn its like 5 am i have to be am GS at 9 xp oh well then i have a party to go to )) * smiles* you are always the obtomist
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:55 am

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

hm! what's that

( *hugs* night sis ^^ damn its like 5 am i have to be am GS at 9 xp oh well then i have a party to go to )) * smiles* you are always the obtomist

(get some sleep ok..night) you know it

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:58 am

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

(get some sleep ok..night) you know it
( lol i shall try but most liky fail xp ) lol night ) * smiles* you never change *
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:31 am

* looks around* heh no one here :3

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:33 am

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
Jasdero:........*trembles a little*
Debito:nah im good......im kinda surprised obody is staring at me in an akward way cause jasdero is in my lap

heh nobody gets into peoples buisness around here* continues eating and finshes her cake and pays for the stuff* come on im going to the candy store before it closes mr Chocolate kisser * stands up *
Debito:*has to carry Jasdero since he is refusung to walk* ok im ready *stands up*
Jasdero:*clings tight to*

* brings them to a candy store*(( dero sih scaring meh.... make him happeh with candeh!X3))
*gets some chcolate bars adn pays for them and exits out with them and shows dero and candy peepeep *
Jasdero:*looks at the candy and smiles* candy for dero?

yeah candy for dero* ahdns hima box of peepeeps and opens one of her choclate bars and sticks the end in her mouth*
Jasdero:*starts to careful put the candy in his mouth*
Debito:*smiles still carrying Jasdero and rubs his cheek against his brother then notices the blood and wounds all over his brother's side*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:35 am

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
Debito:*has to carry Jasdero since he is refusung to walk* ok im ready *stands up*

* brings them to a candy store*(( dero sih scaring meh.... make him happeh with candeh!X3))
*gets some chcolate bars adn pays for them and exits out with them and shows dero and candy peepeep *

yeah candy for dero* ahdns hima box of peepeeps and opens one of her choclate bars and sticks the end in her mouth*
Debito:*smiles still carrying Jasdero and rubs his cheek against his brother then notices the blood and wounds all over his brother's side*

i knew they did something to him.. * hands glow and a white shield goes over dero and starts healing him* *munch munch had a little bit of her candy in her mouth* want a chocolate bar devi?

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:38 am

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

i knew they did something to him.. * hands glow and a white shield goes over dero and starts healing him* *munch munch had a little bit of her candy in her mouth* want a chocolate bar devi?
Debito: *smirks* u want me to take urs again?
Jasdero:*watches his wounds heal*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:43 am

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

* starts finishing hers* *smirks back* why dont you try to XP * finshes healing dero* there that should be it

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:46 am

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

* starts finishing hers* *smirks back* why dont you try to XP * finshes healing dero* there that should be it
Jasdero:*goes back to clinging*
Debito: sweatdrop
Jasdero:*snuggles against him*
Jasdero:...........
Debito:*pets Jasdero* i dont feel like taking ur candy today
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:49 am

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

heh XD k then its time for pay back from yesterday *kisses him with chocolate on her lips*

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:52 am

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

heh XD k then its time for pay back from yesterday *kisses him with chocolate on her lips*
Debito:*blinks a few times* thank u now i got chocolate on me xD
Jasdero:*wiggles*
Debito confused
Jasdero:........i have to go pee.....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:53 am

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

Debito confused

X3 chocolate pay back etto.. wanna go in the cafe X3

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:55 am

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

Debito confused

X3 chocolate pay back etto.. wanna go in the cafe X3

Debito:if it has a bathroom then yes i dont want dero peeing on me
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games