Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:49 pm
"Ryzan....apparently it happened so quickly...he probably didn't have time to tell you. Knowing him...the idea popped into his head and he acted on it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:53 pm
He has been gone for draa tangin! *angrily wipes his eyes*

He could have contacted me in that time cry

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:56 pm
She hugs him again, "Oh, Ryzan, how? Ya'll don't have cell phones....and if he is on the run, I doubt he's gonna stop at a payphone. I'm positive he'll contact you as soon as he can...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:57 pm
(( Aww man, Ryzan! ... It took him awhile to figure himself out, but you know very well that TES loves you! ))

*Avoiding the paperwork that awaits him at work, he went straight home knowing that there will plenty of issues to be straightened out. He goes through the security scans and enters through the back entrance, then heads down the hallway. He notices the bedroom light on and stops just inside the doorway. He looks at all the suitcases and piles of clothing all over the place.* confused

Um, hey there love ... What happened here? sweatdrop  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 pm
I made a bit of a mess and I'm trying to clean it up. *She turns around and looks at him.* Did you get what you were after? stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:14 pm
*He stands there, clearly uncomfortable with the situation he's gotten himself into.* Kind of ... After pursuing them by car, TES somehow managed to get away on foot out in a field in the outskirts of town. But we do have dame back, along with Dec and Bonnie. All three of them are in the hospital getting checked over. They got tossed around in the car quite a bit with TES's erratic driving and all.

*He pauses for a moment and bends over to pick up an article of clothing off the floor near him. He walks over to her, knowing full well that she's upset with him.* Listen, I'm really sorry you got caught up in all this ... *hands her the clothing he picked up* It wasn't supposed to be like that at all. I just wanted dame to go back with me willingly ... neutral  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:15 pm
He could have found a way after all this time cry He would not just leave me wondering.

*stands and goes behind the counter, refilling his snifter with brandy, a little higher than a snifter is really supposed to be filled and takes a large drink from it*
I should not have to be hearing of this situation for the first time from you cry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:19 pm
Not sure if she should leave Ryzan alone or not, but knowing she has a lot to do the next day....she knows she needs to get downstairs.

"Ryzan.....remember, my offer still stands for you to stay in my quarters until the door to yours is fixed. You can stay as long as you want....I'll leave the lamp on in the guest bedroom so you'll know where it is."

She gives the elf a hug and then makes her way downstairs to her quarters. Once inside, she turns on the lamp next to the couch and then goes to the guest bedroom and turns on the small lamp in there as well.

Sighing, she heads to her bedroom, closing the door behind her and gets ready for bed.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 pm
*She takes the garments he has brought to her and looks down at them. Her lower lip trembles and her voice falters.* And if she wouldn't have, what then? What if I would have stood in your way? *She starts to cry.* cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:31 pm
*barely manages a wave as katana leaves, refilling his snifter and taking another large drink before putting the bottle back. He walks over to one of the tables and pulls out a chair, sitting on is heavily, causing the brandy to slosh around violently in the snifter. He wipes his eyes again with his free hand, glaring down at the table in front of him*
... fa'la zatoast...

*sniffs, and drinks his brandy*

Ryzan Vixtul

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:47 pm
Psyzapp
*She takes the garments he has brought to her and looks down at them. Her lower lip trembles and her voice falters.* And if she wouldn't have, what then? What if I would have stood in your way? *She starts to cry.* cry

*He reaches under her chin with his hand, tilting her face up to meet his. With his sad eyes, he looks deep into hers.* Trina, I could see that you were just trying to console her when I walked in on the two of you. But it was wrong for her to have been released so soon, and I knew the moment dame hid behind you that she was seeking your protection. You know very well that I would not have harmed either one of you ... I would have continued to reason with the both of you, hoping to make you see that it was the right thing for dame to do. *His eyes spoke the truth to her, and they continued to search hers, seeking her forgiveness.* sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:01 pm
This entire ordeal is very trying on me. It is very difficult for me to sit and watch as Dame goes through this. sad  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 14 Total: 32 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:12 pm
*He removes his hand from her chin, then reaches out to her and pulls her close to him.* I know, love ... I know. *He tries to hug her as close to him as she will allow, and kisses the top of her head.* ... I'm trying to do the best I can, and will see this through to the very end. Hopefully, it will work out well for everyone involved. *He sighs, knowing that there is a long road ahead of him in this matter.* neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 pm
*She hugs him tightly as she presses her cheek against him. She doesn't want to let go for anything.* I've been very emotional lately. Things just keep happening here and I can't seem to shake it. It's wearing me out. *she yawns.* I took a nap recently and it just doesn't seem to be enough. neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 20 Total: 26 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:32 pm
*He strokes her hair trying to console her for several moments.* Then perhaps more rest will be beneficial ... for the both of us.

*Not wanting to ever let go of her, he knows he must at this point and releases himself from their hug. He strips out of his uniform and gear belt, laying them on the chair on his side of the bed. He clears off all the clothing she left on the bed and places them aside. He then crawls under the covers and awaits for her to join him in hopefully some restful sleep that they both so desperately need at this point.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games