Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:14 pm
"Well, there was no warrant that I'm aware of....all I know is that Dougherty was in pursuit at the time when he busted into the private quarters. And I'll contact security to have someone available for you tomorrow to get copies of the tapes."

((i know the footage is looped to Icy's laptop, but we're gonna have to mod a NPC security person to be able to get that for Harv since Icy is MIA for awhile.... sad ))

"And I insist on taking care of this dinner....and your drinks as well. I can write this off as a business meeting just as easily as you can. wink "  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:15 pm
He relaxes as he eats his meal, pleasantly surprised by the way the beef melts on his tongue. Damn, this is good. My compliments to the chef. Sorry if I'm going a mile a minute, ma'am. Without talking to my client, it's hard to know what I'm trying to do for her.

((Edits: Damn Gaia anyway, didn't see your post.))

I'll send one of our men over to meet with your security. Just be sure they don't touch it until then. I want this to be legal.

He finishes his meal and drains his glass. If you hear from my client, please advise her to turn herself in. I'll deal with the other situation, but if she's fleeing, it'll look bad for her.  

Harvest Moon Child

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:22 pm
She smiles at him. "That's okay....there's not too damn much we CAN do until we hear something. I suppose you can come get the copies of the security tapes tomorrow...I'm hoping we hear something soon though."

She glances over to where Ryzan is setting, and sighs, knowing she needs to tell him what TES has done. Perhaps it's a good thing she offered to let him stay with her in her guest room.

"Excuse me for a few minutes, Harv. I need to speak with Ryzan for a moment."

She gets up and returns to where Ryzan is sitting.

"Ryzan....I need to speak with you...in private if you don't mind."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:24 pm
He nods, looking over at Ryzan. He pulls out one of his cards, wanting Katana to pass it on to whomever was assaulted by the officers in their illegal bust.  

Harvest Moon Child

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:28 pm
Finishing his drink, he scrawls a note on the card and puts it on the empty box. Thanks he calls as he heads for the door. He needs to check in with his office to see if the prosecutors have sent anything over.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:34 pm
*continues to stare vacantly for a moment, then blinks a few times when he becomes more aware of katana's proximity to him*
Vel'bol? *scratches his chin* My apologies sweatdrop I must have "zoned out", as you say sweatdrop You wish to speak with me?

*keeps his eyes on katana while finishing up his brandy*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:39 pm
She shakes her head and smiles at Ryzan.

"Yes, please...." She looks around and sees that the bar is empty since Harv left after he finished eating. She sits down next to Ryzan.

"Ryzan.....I talked to Psy earlier today....and I found out why Dougherty busted into your quarters. He was....he was chasing after TES, Ryzan. Apparently dame was released from jail and came by here to talk to Psy. They were in Psy's quarters and Dougherty showed up. He said she had been wrongly released, and needed to return to jail."

She reaches over and puts her hand over his. "Ryzan....Dougherty busted into your quarters because TES kidnapped dame and took off with her."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:22 pm
*eyes get wide and he sits up straight suddenly as katana delivers the last piece of news* eek He... j... jhal... why would he do such a thing? Surely this must be some kind of misunderstanding. He would not do that! He would never do that! That is ridiculous! eek gonk

*his features at first are of shock and horror, gradually turning into saddness* He... he would not have done such a thing without informing me... un... unless... *hangs his head* ....

... you do not suppose he... I mean... Quortek did always prefer women... cry

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:31 pm
Her eyes go wide as she realizes what Ryzan is assuming.

"NO! Ryzan, he wouldn't leave you for dame! He loves you! You know how he feels about the police.....he certainly makes that clear at times. I'm guessing he did it to try and keep her from going back to jail."

She puts an arm around him and hugs him.

"You of all people know how impulsive he is......"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:38 pm
((And why wouldn't he leave him for me?! mad scream I rock and have boobs! xd

sweatdrop I'm just kidding, Ryzan. You know I love you. 4laugh whee heart ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:40 pm
*shakes his head* Nau!
If that is all it was, he could have told me! If not at the time, then when he got away or even if he was caught. I have not heard from him at all!

*holds his head in his hands*
I... I wanted to believe he loved me... cry

{{She does have breasts! crying That is something I can never give Quortek! gonk crying }}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:42 pm
((Um...well...you can't exactly give him the...uh...other thing either, Ryzan... sweatdrop ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:46 pm
(( Actually Ryzan, you can ... well hey, look at Kairanha. He's always changing his/her gender to fulfill his needs ... User Image ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:48 pm
{{Jhal, I like being a man! gonk cry Though... *sniffle* that makes me useless to Quortek gonk crying crying crying crying crying }}  

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:48 pm
*After having a nap but still feeling groggy, she sits up and takes a look at the time. eek She then looks at the disaster she has made of the bedroom. stressed She sighs, gets up and starts cleaning up the mess she's made.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games