Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:07 am
Most of Amy sighed in relief at this information. "Sakura, that's probably a good thing. Who knows what would happen if you two lived together? Of course... if you ever wanted to get to know her better, maybe you could meet in a neutral environment, talk..."

Amy realized who she was talking about and quickly shook her head. "Uh, yeah. Nevermind. Brief brain lapse there. Probably not a good idea for you two to meet voluntarily..."

Amy laughed slightly and then looked back at the picture. "I'm glad the mewpit is doing well. Thistle really liked it and I'd love to see it again. Hopefully we'll see it again soon... And maybe we could go over to Bonnie's and see if it's a boy or a girl!"

She tilted her head to the side as she looked at the picture. "You know, some tall cherry trees would look good framing this pond... if you want to keep it this size, that is."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:15 am
Sakura gave a nod in reply "That would be wonderful..and I would like to get to know Ebony better but...she's...a bit stubborn at times...I'll be sure to bring it along next time too" she said happily as she would like to know that herself so she could name it.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:23 am
"And has a bit of a temper... Of course, I guess we all can at times."

Amy looked up at Sakura and smiled. "Awesome. It'll be great to see it again and find out what it's gender is so I can say 'he' or 'she' instead of 'it'."

Amy laughed at that.

"And maybe it'd like to come to the art exhibit opening with you this weekend."

Amy's eyes widened and she almost slapped herself for her absent mind. "Oh geez! I haven't told you, yet, about the opening! Kits and I are going to have the art exhibit opening this weekend! You should definitely come to it, Sakura. I hope you can make it. Kits and I will be putting up posters all around town soon saying what time it is and what day. You can even bring some art if you want! In fact, it's encouraged! A painting, drawing, a piece you've written, a song, jewelry, anything!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:26 am
She thought for a moment and gave a nod of agreement. "That would be wonderful. I'll have to see if there's anything I have written down so I can enter it.." she said giggling. "I'm sure the little dear would like to come along too...it may be able to make some friends while it's there at the same time" she said thinking of how much fun it would be for them to go to the display.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:50 am
{{Sorry! Something came up at work I had to take care of right away. I'm also going to lunch in about 10 minutes, but I should be back in 40! biggrin }}

Amy grinned brightly and a little bit of the water in the fountain behind her splashed into the air.

"That's great!! We'll have a mic on a small platform that you can use to read your piece, if you want to, of course. You can just submit it without reading it if you wish. But you have the option to read it at the opening if you want! I'm sure people would love to hear it."

"And, if the mewpit gets nervous at all with the crowd, he can always go in the pet area and the staff there can take care of it. But I agree. It's a great opportunity for it to meet new people and creatures and hopefully make some friends."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:54 am
((np 3nodding ))

Sakura gave a nod as she thought about the option and gave Amy a smile. "Well I'm sure things will be just fine. I best be getting back now though before Ebony decides to loose her temper and come looking for me again. You can keep that picture if you like too...I think I have a copy somewhere anyway. It was good too see you both again and I'l try bring it along next time too" she said with a hug and a wave to Amy as she turned and began her walk back home.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:01 am
{{ smile I'll be free this afternoon if you want to RP some more.}}

Amy hugged Sakura back and grinned brightly as she left. "Sounds good, Sakura! I'll keep you up to date if we have any changes or additions to the opening this weekend. And thanks. I'll keep this picture so I can look at it, possibly get more ideas. Be safe going home and see ya later!"

Amy waved to Sakura as she left and then turned and watched Thistle as she continued to hunt down more fairies.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:09 pm
bandaidd walks over to simmer down a little and notices a perfectly good apple on the ground. she picks it up and dusts it off on her skirt before taking a bite. then she kicks off her heels and lays down on the grass in the shade and watches the leaves of the tree dance in the breeze while she finishes the apple.
she counts the seeds and shouts "Applecore!"

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:04 pm
Nobody says Baltimore. Bandaidd gets up and takes her applecore back home to feed her pets. She'll never litter.

[[gotta logoff bye!]]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:12 am
{{Aww! Wish I could have RPed with you bandaidd! I can't RP in the evenings right now, though, b/c my laptop is broken. sad Hopefully later this week it will get fixed and I can!! biggrin Come back soon bandaidd!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:52 pm
*Kits led a few of the employees around the lounge, directing where the artwork that had been submitted was going to be hung* Hold that one up there. *points* No... that doesn't look right. Try the other one. Much better. A little higher, though. *pauses while one of the men speaks* Then go get the stepladder! Why isn't it in here already? stressed That's one of the things I told you to make sure was here. *crosses her arms and waits while the man runs off to get the stepladder* You'd think a ladder would be obvious when hanging large artwork in a room with 12-foot ceilings. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:33 pm
*after a somewhat frustrating day dealing with employees who didn't seem to understand what she was telling them, Kits leaves Aqua Springs, in need of some relaxation*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:57 pm
*Kits finally arrived at Aqua Springs to find some of the guests and staff already walking around, looking at the art and eating some of the snacks that they'd provided. She quietly took the painting she'd been working on all afternoon to one of the easels in the corner and sat down to work on it where she could watch over everything*

((Gonna be a bit distracted for a while, but I'm here. I'll post the art on display in a little bit.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:25 pm
Tonight's Gallery

By an anonymous patron (By Cuwen, but not Amy)

User Image

User Image

By Kits Rose

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

By Roden Rock

User Image

User Image  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:29 pm
((There were supposed to be more up, but Cuwen never sent me the pictures. sweatdrop ))

*Kits looked up and smiled as a patron came up to compliment her* Thank you very much. *listens for a moment* No, I'm not taking commissions at the moment. Maybe in a couple of weeks.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games