Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:25 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Meanwhile...

"Jun! Wait it is me! If you don't believe me watch the TV! I'm not lying. I'm not trying to be cruel." Shou answered desperately to get through to Jun that it wasn't some sort of game. But even before he could continue any further, the man had hung up and left Shou staring at the phone.

He tried calling back only to get voice mail. "I don't know how to convince you that its me but Jun, turn on the news and if you don't believe me still talk to Matsumoto Izo. I'm calling him next. I miss you big bad wolf..."

Hanging up the phone he stared at it for a little while longer feeling an intense upset that he pushed inward before calling Matsumoto Izo. At least, with Izo, things were immediate; the recognition and relief and the scolding for not contacting him sooner. Of course, Izo didn't go to far to get into an argument. Actually the man sounded over joyed which was rare for Izo but Shou knew that it was all about the M. O. N. E. Y. It had never been about anything else.

However, In situations like these, Izo was more than willing to make certain that media and all the other publicity that needed to be done in Japan was cared for. Shou's homecoming would be welcome by his fans at home. Izo informed Shou that a man would be arriving from Yamada's staff to help Shou out until he returned to Japan.

In all of that, Shou slipped in a word or two that he wanted the band to know he was alive and in that he hoped Jun would figure out the truth. Maybe he would have felt the same way had it been that long. He would never know. It saddened him that Jun didn't even give him a chance to prove it.

But soon he had hung up with Izo and remembered Naoko's number. He felt a strong need to call him next. Yes, he was an important band mate who was very sensitive to problems. So making sure he knew he was ok was very important. So....he let the phone ring and hoped Naoko would answer.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In all truth, Akihiko would have rather just gone straight to the airport and waited for Yuuji to get the jet ready.
Would have liked to call Izzy Lucky's cell phone and find out just what had happened to the man in the past two weeks.
Hell, he'd even rather talk to his grandfather and get Crystal's number so he could call her directly in the event that Izzy's cell was still dead.

But here he was, standing at Hiroki Asato's hotel door, delivering news that was joyous indeed.
And yet the musician wasn't smiling. He didn't even look happy at all.
Inside he was. Inside Narcissus was thrilled at the fact that they had made it.
But... for some reason... he couldn't show it.

He had decided to try and shed the mask of Narcissus, to be more open in memory of Izzy Lucky.
But that decision was proving to be harder than he had thought. Too many years he had worn the mask... it had become an intricate part of who he was. And even though the young Koyasu wanted nothing more than to rip it from his body and be free to just be himself...
He found it near impossible around others.
Especially around Hiroki...

So, when the megane-clad man answered the door and asked about the clothes, Akihiko didn't even comment on the question.
Instead, he just blurted out what he had come to tell him.

"They're alive."

Standing there, Narcissus looked a bit like an idiot having said that then stopped. After a moment, the musician realized he probably needed to further explain himself.

"On the television there was an entertainment news report. Shou-san and Izzy are alive in America and under Izzy's aunt, Crystal Ishi's, care. Michi went to ask Yuuji to get the plane ready. I... would like to pick up Izzy personally... and Shou-san if arrangements haven't already been made for him to return with the aid of Matsumoto Izo and SMASH."

Akihiko bit his lip sightly, "I... didn't understand everything they said because the broadcast was mostly in English but I saw Crystal Ishi there so I'm just figuring that this is what has happened. I.... don't really know for sure. But I do know that they're alive, Hiroki."

For a brief moment, a split second really, the mask slipped and Asato would have been able to easily see the relief in those blue eyes that looked back at him.

But then that moment was gone and Narcissus smirked. "We really should go get them, ne?" he asked, his usual air of confidence and cockiness back in perfect place.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Takagi Yuuji was JUST about to reach for the door and knock on Koyasu Aki's hotel room, when he heard his own name shouted from not far down the hall.
Turning, ipad still in hand, Yuuji smiled as Tanaka Michi came dashing toward him.
That smile turned to pure shock when the young man said those next words.

Alive...
Izzy Lucky and Shou were alive...

"P... plane to LA... got it." Yuuji spoke, still obviously in shock from the sudden news.

He quickly pulled up a video feed on his ipad and proceeded to knock on Aki's door. When the elder man opened, Yuuji reached behind him and grabbing Michi by the wrist, pulling the man into the room with him.

"Yuuji-kun, may I ask..." but Takagi cut Aki off and handed him the ipad.

As Aki watched the feed, Yuuji looked at Michi. "So, where's Akihiko now?" he asked, somewhat worried that the musician hadn't demanded this request personally.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:50 pm

It had been a blissful dreamless sleep. A moment in time where everything just stopped for the pianist and he rested. Truly rested.

But then he heard a voice and amber eyes opened. He was glad that the room was rather dark, because the blond could already feel that he was hungover.

Naoko was pulled close to someone warm, and those barely opened eyes closed once more as he let out a soft sigh. For just a moment, he curled into that warmth.

And for just a moment... he thought it was Ryu...

Then suddenly, amber eyes snapped open and he pushed away, actually succeeding in falling off the bed in the process. Naoko landed on his a**, scrambling backward.

Until he realized something very very important.

He was still dressed.

"Wha... what happened?" Naoko asked, grabbing his glasses which had fallen on the floor during his tumble. "Where... Why am I here with you, Jun? Least I'm not naked... so that makes me feel a bit better..."

He was slightly freaked out, but unlike his recent terrors, he wasn't a sobbing mess. The blond was just, startled... like a deer in the headlights.

Naoko picked himself up off the floor and put a hand to his head, "Oh god, I'm hungover, aren't I?" he asked, feeling suddenly very ill.
But he didn't vomit. Instead, the pianist leaned back against the far wall from the bed and slid down until he was sitting again. "Tell me I'm dreaming and I'm not actually hungover in your bedroom, Jun." he said with a half smirk.

Okay, so a part of the man thought this was kind of humorous.

"God, Ryu must be furious..."

(((OOC: He'll answer his phone in his next post.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:04 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Well...that had been sudden and unexpected. Honestly, he'd thought Naoko would likely just curl up to him, maybe ask for breakfast or something cute like that.
Being pushed away and watching the pianist fall to the floor off the other side of the bed...well, he probably should have thought such a thing might happen with his skittish little kitten.

"Doll, don't you remember last night? I kicked those thugs asses at the club to protect you...took you home because Ryuukaze ditched you. I made you noodles, took care of you, let you sleep it off...in my bed. And...I'm sorry to say...your Ryu didn't as much as call you. I wouldn't worry about it."

From the looks of it, Ryu had just abandoned Naoko for his own selfish reasons, not even cared about what would happen to the blond.
It really worked in Jun's favor.

Standing up, clad only in his boxers, Hayato walked slowly around the bed and put an arm around Naoko's shoulders.

"There, there, kitten. You're safe with me...trust me. Everything is ok."

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:05 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Those words. They hit Hiroki square in the face and his jaw dropped with a bit of a tremble. "A...Alive? Alive! OH thank all that is good in this universe!" Hiroki wasn't a religious man but just for a moment he felt as if the weight of heavy days slide from his shoulders.

He wiped his eyes when he felt the emotions hit him fully. "So they're in LA. I've met Crystal Ishi once. I'm so happy...so relieved...so happy for you." Hiroki didn't try to put up his usual armor. Actually he hadn't thought of if for once. Maybe the first time in a long time he hadn't been frustrated with Koyasu-kun.

"Yes, yes. we should go get them." he said suddenly taking in a deep breath. "I'll have Takagi-san take care of that...mm...wait you've probably already done that? Is there anything I can do to help?" he said with an open tone to his voice. Rather different than the man that usually was waiting for Narcissus.

"I should turn on the news! I want to see this. I can probably interpret the English to a degree." He quickly walked over to his computer and opened up the Entertainment News site and found the video. Hitting the play button...he started to listen.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:10 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi's smile was never ending as the news had made his world a lot brighter. He didn't have to think anymore about dead friends but distant living ones instead. Ones they would see again!

"He went to tell Hiroki-san. I came here to tell Takagi-san. We figured that would get things done quicker. I should go pack because he would like to be at the airport as soon as the plane can get a flight path out of here." said Michi with a bit of urgency. "I know he's relieved at least."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:37 pm

Naoko shook his head, "Ryu wouldn't abandon me. He... he probably went to the bathroom or something. Plus he's got a bad habit of letting his phone die." the blond spoke, defending his lover adamantly.

Looking away, the pianist continued. "Thank though, Jun... I can be a bit of a handful when drunk. I... I don't remember what happened last night. At all really. I remember going to the club and getting drunk but then the memories just kind of stop there..." amber eyes went wide. "Oh s**t I got pissed at some paparazzi too... ********! Matsumoto's going to have my hide for this..." he put his head in his hands, seriously contemplating jumping off a building so as not to have to face Izo's wrath... when he phone rang.

Naoko reached into his pocket and drew it out, "Moshi moshi? Naoko desu."

Narcissus was a bit taken back by Hiroki's outburst. His activity... his happiness... his... well, this wasn't the man he knew.
Asato was always guarded and defensive... kind of cold to a point.

Now the man was just freakin' elated.

"If you could translate it, that would be helpful." Akihiko spoke, following Hiroki inside. "I asked Michi-kun to tell Yuuji so... no doubt he's already checking on a flight ETA. You could probably tell Nezumi-san for me. I'd like to go back to my room and pack once you've translated the press conference for me."

"I bet he's more than relieved. He's just not showing it." Yuuji commented as Aki handed back the ipad and the younger man set to work on quickly getting the plane prepared for their arrival.

"I'll put in a call en-route to Crystal Ishi-san." Aki spoke, thinking over these events. "We will all depart the US for Japan as soon as Lucky-san is picked up. I'll also need to find out if Matsumoto-san wants us to bring Shou-san back with us as well."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:58 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki focus intently on the screen as the reporters and Izzy started to speak. For a moment, Hiroki took in the words then start speaking out loud in Japanese what was being said. He translated some of Shou's talk even though it was a mix of Japanese and English. By the time Hiroki was done, he has to stare at the screen for a moment just to fathom what those two had been through.

"It's...amazing they survived at all." he finally said as he picked up his phone and sent a text to Nezumi. "It must have been a wild adventure. I'm not surprised that Ishi-san called his Aunt after all this. And he doesn't have his phone. Poor man must be going crazy considering he has 6 phones that I know of. I bet he lost them all again when the hotel...oh boy." Hiroki's secretary had taken a lot of time to replace all those phones with identical models even if some had been old. He wished he could get the manager on one phone plan with many phone numbers.

Text: Nezumi-san, Izzy Lucky and Shou-san have been found alive. They are in LA. The plane is being prepared. Let's have dinner together in LA? I'm not sure we will have time tonight.

He felt a little bad for canceling dinner but he wasn't certain what Yuuji would put together especially since Narcissus would practically fly there on his own if he had Wings.

Hiroki looked up at Koyasu-kun and seemed thoughtful, "He's probably going to need some time to come out of survivor mode after all that. He's gone through so much." He wasn't sure but he almost thought by the tone of Izzy's voice that maybe he'd leave Ohayou. Hiroki didn't think he'd stop Izzy if the man did decide to move on. After all this, Hiroki couldn't blame him.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:05 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Meanwhile...

"Naoko-kun!! Oh goodness don't hang up. Turn on Entertainment News. Or any news channel. I'm ok...It's Shou. I just tried to call Jun and he didn't believe I was me. So please don't hang up and turn on the TV. If you need proof." Shou said practically breathless after he got Naoko on the phone.

"I was swept out to sea by the Tsunami but Lucky-san and I managed to survive on an old cruiser. Lucky-san saved my life and kept me sane for those weeks. I've been so worried about everyone at home. And I know you've probably been worried sick about me. Maybe even thought I was dead. But...."

His voice shifted just enough as Sai pushed forward, "I love you Ko-kun."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:46 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"You're welcome. I guess...it's wasn't a big deal. At least you're ok." Jun frowned a bit, bringing his other arm up around Naoko and holding him tight. His kitten was really hung up on Ryuukaze...wouldn't even be mad at the man, it seemed, though Jun couldn't understand why for the life of him.

"Don't worry about Matsumoto. I won't let him hurt you." he purred the promise in the blond's ear.No...he wouldn't let Naoko get hurt if he had any say in it whatsoever. Izo knew that he wanted Naoko back, and Izo also knew just how damn possessive he could be.

The pianist's phone rang and Hayato let him answer it, though he didn't release the embrace.

"Mm...who is it, Kitten? Everything ok?"

Never would he have imagined it to be the same caller who had woken him earlier...and certainly never would he imagine it to really be his...his....
Somehow...he didn't even understand how Shou was connected to him at all anymore.
As far as his mind was concerned, the man was dead.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:48 pm

Naoko didn't even hear Hayato.
At first, the young man didn't say a word. He just sat there, listening to Shou's voice pleading with him to not hang up.
But he didn't turn on the television either. There was no doubt in Naoko's mind who that voice belonged to.
Especially when Shou's voice... well... changed...

"I love you Ko-kun."

The pianist put a hand to his mouth, choking back the sudden overwhelming emotions that threatened to swarm him.
"Ni.... Niisan..." Naoko eventually whispered, clutching the phone to his ear. "I... I thought..." he couldn't talk, too overcome with sudden emotion at the fact that his brother... his beloved brother... was actually alive. "Come home, niisan... I... I need to see you. It's hard to believe that you're alive but... I prayed so hard that you'd come back..." tears were leaking from the blond's eyes, though he wasn't actually making any sobbing sounds.
He was just so happy...
"Ryu kept trying to get me to keep hope but... there was no word for two weeks and I threw myself into a fund raising concert for Hawaii just so I wouldn't think about... about you being gone. God, Niisan... I thought I'd never see you... hear you... ever again. I... I couldn't bear it... but you're alive!"
Naoko was so grateful that his brother was alright.
In fact, he mentally told himself he was going to head to Atago Shrine and pray in thanks for this miracle.

(((OOC: Atago Shrine is in Tokyo and one of the deities worshiped there is Mizuhanome no Mikoto (a god of water). It's a Shinto shrine.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image

SAI

"Shh...shhhhh...Ko-kun. now don't cry, I'm here. Well...here in LA. Izzy Lucky's family helped us get to LA and a bit of trouble with the US military. But I'm alive and well even though, living on open ocean just the two of us for a few weeks was horrendous. I'll come home soon. I want to come home. It's been a very exhausting few weeks."

He smiled as he sat back on the bed. Hearing Naoko's voice even though it was emotional still made Sai happy. "I'm glad that Ryuukaze-san has helped you keep your spirits up. A fund raiser too? I'm so proud of you. I wish this all had not happened but there's nothing I could do. I'm just glad that you're well, and safe. From what I've seen things could have been much worse for me. We got very lucky."

"I've missed you Ko-kun. I promise when I get home we will spend a few days together. I want to sleep in my own bed...feel my own tatami mat under my toes." he chuckled a little trying to soften up the atmosphere. "But the carpet here feels pretty good right now. Are you at home? Is Ryuukaze-san there?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:16 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Meanwhile, Haru hung up the phone and then called Naoko's phone to find it went to voicemail as well. He assumed the man was sleeping or on the line. Either way, he left a brief message telling the man to give him a call.

But even beyond that, he saw a new text arrive about the 'package'. Ah...safe and sound for now. That was a relief even though there were many things still worrying the Hamu about the situation. He didn't know who the 'package' belonged to and the 'package' well it didn't seem to be able to give him that information. So, all things considered, he was one step closer to his own ambitions but...the proof...that still remained a mystery.

Either way he couldn't make a move. And he couldn't deliver the package beyond the borders. No the package had to remain local somehow. This vexed the more serious minded Hamu. but he had ideas. It would just take a little work...lies and...money.

He considered taking a flight to LA but he figured that Narcissus would be far ahead. Why waste the flight when the knew that Shou would be back there soon enough.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Akihiko stood there, watching the broadcast from the computer and listening as Hiroki translated for him.
Things made a lot more sense to the young Koyasu now, but that did nothing to dampen the happiness he felt deep inside.

"Some time?" Narcissus asked in confusion. "What exactly are you expecting me to do? Throw him into work immediately? Hell no! He's going to get the vacation he deserves when we get back to Japan. Whatever I need to do career-wise, I'll go through Nezumi to do until Izzy's ready."

Of course Akihiko didn't catch the notion that maybe Izzy Lucky wasn't going to come BACK with them to begin with. He simply figured that things would go back to normal.
Or... maybe... he blindly hoped it would.

"I'm only crying cause I'm happy, baka." Naoko replied with a soft laugh, taking his glasses off and wiping the tears from his eyes. "A few days? Honto ni?"
This WAS a miracle.
"I... I mean you won't be Shou for a couple days, right? Just the two of us?" he was smiling like a kid in a candy store.

The pianist laughed softly, but then shook his head. "No um... I was out with Ryu last night but we got separated and I was harassed and Jun was there and I was really drunk so he brought me back to his place to make sure nothing bad happened to me." then his hungover mind remembered that Shou and Hayato were an item... "But nothing happened. Really. I'm totally clothed. I just kind of passed out. He's... been different. Wait... you said you called him and he hung up?!"

Amber eyes shifted to Jun who was sitting beside him. "Jun-kun, you ******** hung up on Sai!" the blond admonished, though he couldn't help but smile slightly and laugh. "Gomen gomen... god I haven't been this happy in ages, niisan. I'm so glad you're okay. You and Lucky-san are okay."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games