Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:21 am
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
http://i12.tinypic.com/2rhwlcz.jpg

*jaw drops* One of the largest, prettiest inventories that I've ever seen. @ 3@
I wouldn't be able to stand it the way they organized it though. x.x
By store it looks. XD it wouldn't take that much gold to get all of those items.
u.u that would be me if I never got banned.
Nah~ I think I've only seen one inventory that was bigger than that one... and it was full of MCs and sealed letters. @.@ Yeah, I look at this one and like half of the items are worthless ugly things... and it's a waste of gold to buy the item just to say you have it. :S
Nah, your inventory would be much prettier. Just 'cause you're Karma. I would hope this one wouldn't be yours. These items aren't all that fun to tektek. :B
Well it says at the bottom the letters were left out. I agree XD
I ment size wise but thanks >< If i never got banned I would have three AFK's 2 OMG's aboutr 4 Angelic Scarfs XD cracks me up my addiction to those 2003 items.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:49 am
I am the Valentines day fairy of love and stuff!  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:57 pm
How cute. <3

Happy Valentine's all!~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:58 pm
sdrawkcab
How cute. <3

Happy Valentine's all!~

Happy V-day! ^_^  

Oulixeus
Crew

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:19 pm
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
shhh.
*nod nod*
XD It's hanging on my wall right now.
^^
Or funny which ever comes first XD
yeah it's an odd color baby blue green thing...but now I miss them u.u
^___^
^^
Aww~ it's sitting and looking pretty. :3
I guess you'll have to see for yourself. ^^
^^ Lately Gaia's made a lot more items that are that color. :3 Aww~ well they went to a good cause and I bet you'll have another pair in no time.
I have to finnish my V-Day animation today O: !!!
I guess I won't be using that word any time soon for that fact.
Oh oh I get to use it today because I'm actually going to town *is shocked*
I'm planing on it.
I had a dream about the MC's. Eh I might. I still havn't decided whqat to quest for...
x3
XD; I don't remember what that word was now, so it's all good~
O: Did you feel girly? x3
^__^
XD; I hope the items from your dream were better. Oh yeah, weren't you going to start questing this month? What items are you deciding between? O:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:22 pm
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN

By store it looks. XD it wouldn't take that much gold to get all of those items.
Nah~ I think I've only seen one inventory that was bigger than that one... and it was full of MCs and sealed letters. @.@ Yeah, I look at this one and like half of the items are worthless ugly things... and it's a waste of gold to buy the item just to say you have it. :S
Nah, your inventory would be much prettier. Just 'cause you're Karma. I would hope this one wouldn't be yours. These items aren't all that fun to tektek. :B
I ment size wise but thanks >< If i never got banned I would have three AFK's 2 OMG's aboutr 4 Angelic Scarfs XD cracks me up my addiction to those 2003 items.
Yeah... but that one that I saw had like~ no commons and all MCs... and I mean major 03 stuff~~ I guess in the end, I like my inventory more than most of the other inventories I see now. ...It's a very weird feeling.
Buuut~ would you really have bought that many doubles? Anyway... those 03 items really can eat'cha up.
Oh~ and sorry for not replying to these. I swear that I did. ^^;;

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:58 am
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
shhh.
*nod nod*
XD It's hanging on my wall right now.
^^
Or funny which ever comes first XD
yeah it's an odd color baby blue green thing...but now I miss them u.u
^___^
^^
Aww~ it's sitting and looking pretty. :3
I guess you'll have to see for yourself. ^^
^^ Lately Gaia's made a lot more items that are that color. :3 Aww~ well they went to a good cause and I bet you'll have another pair in no time.
I'm planing on it.
I had a dream about the MC's. Eh I might. I still havn't decided whqat to quest for...
x3
^__^
XD; I hope the items from your dream were better. Oh yeah, weren't you going to start questing this month? What items are you deciding between? O:

See! you reply to these late and they get out of date ^^;
Not really ^^; because I don't have to carry it in my hand. I usally keep my wallet and cell phone in my back pocket. With a purse I fell more susceptible to mugging.
8]
I can't remeber it ^^; too many weird dreams back...I havn't decided and it would be a lot easier if i know that MC's are going to be in the quest system! One of my ushal, OMG or AFK-ness. I don't really want to quest for letters I can't open ^^; it was fun while it lasted but the moment is gone.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:04 am
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN

Yeah... but that one that I saw had like~ no commons and all MCs... and I mean major 03 stuff~~ I guess in the end, I like my inventory more than most of the other inventories I see now. ...It's a very weird feeling.
Buuut~ would you really have bought that many doubles? Anyway... those 03 items really can eat'cha up.

XD It's a good thing, really.
*nod nod* I agree and some day I will find out why I like them sooo much but until then I just quest for them. I wouldn't had doubles it's just mind blowing how I still like them XD
it's ok ^^;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:38 am
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
I'm planing on it.
x3
^__^

Not really ^^; because I don't have to carry it in my hand. I usally keep my wallet and cell phone in my back pocket. With a purse I fell more susceptible to mugging.
8]
I can't remeber it ^^; too many weird dreams back...I havn't decided and it would be a lot easier if i know that MC's are going to be in the quest system! One of my ushal, OMG or AFK-ness. I don't really want to quest for letters I can't open ^^; it was fun while it lasted but the moment is gone.
But I didn't have the time to post anything. D; And then... then I swear that I posted. Oh well. ^^;;
Really? I feel the opposite way. I can have a tight hold on my purse, while anyone can slip a wallet from a back pocket.
Everything would be easier. u.u Oh~~ I say go for OMG this time. B] It's been a while~~
Exactly. O: Letters are no fun.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:40 am
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN

*nod nod* I agree and some day I will find out why I like them sooo much but until then I just quest for them. I wouldn't had doubles it's just mind blowing how I still like them XD
it's ok ^^;
^____^ Its is. So~~ wanna see it? >D
XD; I think the mind blowing thing is not that you still like them... is that you're still willing to make the effort to quest them... the right way...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:11 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
I'm planing on it.
x3
^__^

8]
But I didn't have the time to post anything. D; And then... then I swear that I posted. Oh well. ^^;;
Really? I feel the opposite way. I can have a tight hold on my purse, while anyone can slip a wallet from a back pocket.
Everything would be easier. u.u Oh~~ I say go for OMG this time. B] It's been a while~~

I'm just picking on you ^^
~.^ Oh I know if someone is touching my butt.
That's what I was leaning tward o:
The truth hurts y.y

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:14 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN

it's ok ^^;
XD; I think the mind blowing thing is not that you still like them... is that you're still willing to make the effort to quest them... the right way...
*giggles* yes, I would >3
Ouch, run me over with a car it will feel better. The right way is the only way now...

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:27 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

8]

The truth hurts y.y
I s'pose I deserve it.
*laughs* ...Maybe I'm a good pickpocket then and didn't realize it. x.x
n.n Doesn't it only really matter as you near the end anyway?~~ i think you'd look quite dapper in one.
It's more fun to play with the items inside... than look at a rainbow of letters collecting dust.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:32 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

it's ok ^^;
*giggles* yes, I would >3
Ouch, run me over with a car it will feel better. The right way is the only way now...
@.@ I'll get right on that~~ Haven't made a screen shot in a while.
x3 But trying to make you play in traffic has never hurt before. Oh~ I'm behind you all the way. And~ I think questing for those 03 items you like is a good thing. I just don't want to see you give up and take the easy way out. It's not worth it. ...That's what I'm worried about. ._____.;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:40 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

8]

The truth hurts y.y
I s'pose I deserve it.
*laughs* ...Maybe I'm a good pickpocket then and didn't realize it. x.x
n.n Doesn't it only really matter as you near the end anyway?~~ i think you'd look quite dapper in one.
It's more fun to play with the items inside... than look at a rainbow of letters collecting dust.
^^; Not really.
I guess so, but lets not embrace that unknown talent.
dapper? :/ Well I like to make a choice in the strat and even though I do go though that 'but if I just save up # more.' I end up geting the item is was questing for.
Dust? you mean gaining in value without me even lifting a finger! I like that fact!.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games