Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:01 pm
((Now why in Hades does that girl pull a disappearing act every time her attorney wants to speak to her? Harv's gonna need a drink after this. scream ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:02 pm
((LOL, you just come on in here, Harv.....we have some mighty fine scotch here! wink ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:03 pm
redface Oh Ryzan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:12 pm
After a quick shower and a change of clothes, he tucks his Blackberry in his back pocket and heads over to the Most Wanted Bar. Opening the door, he scans the area for one of the two ladies who talked to him earlier.  

Harvest Moon Child

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:20 pm
Sipping her drink, she hears someone enter the bar. She turns and sees............Harv? eek burning_eyes Without a shirt? Holy s**t, his lawyer clothes don't do him a bit of justice! She shakes her head a bit and then greets him.

"Well, hello there, Harv. What brings you here to MW?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:24 pm
He looks at Katana, shaking his head. Let's start with a good stiff drink, I don't care what. Then perhaps you can help me locate my missing client. Damn officers wouldn't let me see her yesterday and today they tell me she's released. The smell of food coming from the Jade Dragon sets his stomach rumbling and he realizes he hasn't eaten since he drank a protein shake for breakfast this morning. And please tell me they can send me something to eat in here.  

Harvest Moon Child

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:27 pm
My caffeine quest hath fail and thus I going to my place to bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:34 pm
Harvest Moon Child
He looks at Katana, shaking his head. Let's start with a good stiff drink, I don't care what. Then perhaps you can help me locate my missing client. Damn officers wouldn't let me see her yesterday and today they tell me she's released. The smell of food coming from the Jade Dragon sets his stomach rumbling and he realizes he hasn't eaten since he drank a protein shake for breakfast this morning. And please tell me they can send me something to eat in here.

She gets up and goes to pour Harv some scotch.

"Yes, they can deliver in here....I'll call for someone to come take your order...unless you know what you want." She hands the scotch over to Harv and grabs her own drink before taking a seat next to him.

"I went by the station yesterday, and was told she was released into the custody of her husband....which threw me, because as far as I knew, she wasn't married. Apparently, she came by here, and Officer Dougherty told her she was released by mistake and she needed to return to the station willingly."

She sips her drink before continuing. "And that's where it gets wild...apparently, she was taken from MW and now we have no idea of where she is."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:40 pm
Despite his efforts to keep his face neutral, the information Katana passes on catch him off guard. Disappeared? Taken? By whom, law enforcement again? They told me they released her. Feels himself getting a little frustrated. He hasn't gotten the chance to speak with his client, he doesn't have any of the information from the prosecutors, the police are giving him the runaround, and the fact he hasn't eaten and didn't get in a workout push the limits of his patience. Food, oh, hell, whatever the special is sounds fine by me.

Then if you could fill me in on as many details as possible. Release by mistake? What the F......rip.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:44 pm
She pulls out her phone and calls the JD. She tells them to bring the night's special to MW and then disconnects the call. Glancing over at Ryzan, she leans in closer to Harv and speaks in a low voice.

"Apparently the elf known as TES took her. I have no idea why, though. Dougherty said she shouldn't have been released until she had been interviewed by him and Officer Showcase. Apparently once TES took off with dame, Dougherty busted into Ryzan's chambers and hit him in the nose with the door in his pursuit of TES and dame."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:48 pm
What the, what kind of Police Department is this? Bail is bail. Any interviews with the officers require my presence and they can't make that a condition of her bail. They could require me to come in with her for further questioning, but once she asks for an attorney... Violation of her rights is putting it mildly. And they busted in to your establishment to arrest her, and injured civilians in the process? His eyes narrow and he takes a swallow of his scotch. Hmm, good stuff here, ma'am. He looks around the bar, noting the security cameras. Do you have these cameras everywhere? ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:55 pm
She looks at Harv when he start talking all lawyer-y, trying to take in all the legal-ese he's spouting a mile a minute.

"Why, yes, there are cameras everywhere, as well as retina and palm scans to get to the lower living quarters. Why do you ask?"

A waiter from the JD appears and approaches Kat. He hands her the dinner she requested and she signed off on the receipt, telling the waiter to charge it to her. The waiter bows slightly and exits the bar.

She pushes the to-go container toward Harv and gets up to refill his scotch, leaving the bottle on the bar.

((Harv, make up what you want as far as the dinner goes! wink ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:59 pm
*appears to be staring off into space, occassionally taking a sip of his brandy*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:00 pm
((Takes liberties with Karrie's menu and has a nice roast beef with sauteed onions, potatoes and carrots cooked in.))

He opens the container and grins like a small boy. Ain't had this kind of meal in forever. Put that bill on the firm. I'd like a copy of those tapes. I'll send over one of our hired detectives to witness the retrieval. Where exactly to the officers attempt to apprehend my client? If it was private quarters, did they have a new warrant? He takes another drink, then spears a piece of beef with his fork.  

Harvest Moon Child

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:03 pm
((Go ahead. There's no set menu. ^_^ ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games