Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:25 pm

She looks up and sees Karrie and Amy have entered the bar. Not knowing how much she should tell Karrie about the current situation, she nods at them.

"Evenin' ya'll..." She grabs her glass and takes another sip, pulling out her phone and checking to see if she has any messages. Seeing none, she tosses the phone on the bar and frowns.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Amy tugged Karrie's hat on a little more on her head and looked around the bar. Her hand was gripping his tightly. She was quite surprised to see Ayami there. It was pretty late for her to be here. She was happy to see her, though.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:29 pm

*sniffles and winces, though the pain this time is very minor compared to the other times*
I have not seen fair dame since last isto when Draa and I visited her at the station. We had stayed with her for mzilt of the tangi. She was quite upset toward the end of our visit. I believe the gravity of her situation was beginning to "sink in", as you say.

*as Karrie and Amethyst enter, he hangs his head a bit, once again feeling embarrassed by his current appearance*
V... Vendui' dos draa...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:32 pm

*they walk up to where the others are sitting* I was wondering if there's any news about Dame... has a hearing been set or anything? *guesses that she's been released, since Psyzapp was going to try to get her out as soon as she could*

*when Ryzan speaks to him, Karrie turns and gives him a concerned look* Ryzan, are you all right?

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:34 pm

((yay all done - and i'm about to die so nighters! be back bright and early stressed ))
*ayami goes back to her room since she realized her vision is foggy*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:38 pm

"Well, Karrie.....I have news....but I don't know what to make of it. Apparently she was released, but it was in error and she should not have been. Dougherty was here earlier today, and was going to take her back in. For some reason, Dougherty busted in on Ryzan's quarters, and hit him in the nose with a door! stare "

She takes a drink of her vodka.

"So, now no one has any goddamn idea of where dame is. Hell, I don't even know if she talked to the attorney we're trying to retain for her. Dec told me he would bring her here to me and/or Psyzapp, but I haven't seen Psyzapp all day."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:46 pm

*gives a small smile, relieved that katana explained for him so he did not have to repeat things yet again.*
I believe jabbress has been quite upset with this ordeal as well. She likely knows mzilt more about what happened earlier than either me or jallil, rilu'oh it would be best to give her some time. She can be quite sensitive at times and being asked questions may overwhelm her right now.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:48 pm

*She is so emotionally spent, she can hardly think or see straight. She is beyond tired and just peels off her clothes and gets into bed. She leaves her half packed suitcases all over the place and clothes in a pile on the sofa in the bedroom. She'll just finish everything up tomorrow and figure out what she's going to do. crying

She closes her eyes and tears roll down onto pillow. She eventually falls asleep.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:52 pm

*frowns as he listens to Katana* That's odd... doesn't sound like something Dougherty would do without reason. *pauses for a moment* Maybe Dame was here earlier and talked to Psyzapp. *scratches the back of his head* If Dougherty was here to take her back in, that seems likely. *sighs, realizing that Ryzan's right and it might not be a good idea to bother her tonight*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:56 pm

She stands up and grabs her jacket and phone.

"Tell you what, Karrie....why don't you come by tomorrow sometime? Maybe we'll know something more by then. I need to get some rest.....it's been a trying day. Ryzan, why don't you come with me? You look completely exhausted."

Ryzan agrees that he could use some sleep and gets up to leave with her. He bids farewell to Karrie and Amy and walks with Kat towards the office. She does the security measures and then she and Ryzan head downstairs to their respective quarters.

(edited....putting Ryzan to bed per TES's instructions wink )

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:00 pm

*nods* I will. Good night, Katana and Ryzan.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Amy waved to everyone. "Night."

When they were gone, she looked around casually, seeing if anything had changed.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:09 pm

*sighs* Well, that didn't help much... Now, I don't even know where she is.

*looks at Amy* Well, want to go home? Ryzan's already gone downstairs for the night, so I don't think anybody else will be here tonight.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Amy nodded. "Yeah, let's head home." She hoped Dame would be alright.

And she just realized that she had called Karrie's house her home as well. It was the first time she had done that, she thought. She wondered if Karrie noticed or minded.

She walked out of the bar with Karrie and headed to his home.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:32 pm

Psyzapp
*She is so emotionally spent, she can hardly think or see straight. She is beyond tired and just peels off her clothes and gets into bed. She leaves her half packed suitcases all over the place and clothes in a pile on the sofa in the bedroom. She'll just finish everything up tomorrow and figure out what she's going to do. crying

She closes her eyes and tears roll down onto pillow. She eventually falls asleep.*

(( gonk ... *Spiritually holds his beloved in his arms, trying to comfort her* sad ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games