Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:35 pm

oh Leko saw her....
*interrupts then blushes at her outburst*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:46 pm

*She's been so diligent at keeping clean and staying out of trouble. Even avoiding trouble…working really hard to stay on the up and up. Everything by the book…real legal and honest. A respectable member of society.

She saw all those cops look at her when she went to the police station…ribbing each other and whisper while they looked at her. To them…she's a complete joke. None of them would believe for a minute she had turned her life around. They just know her by her file and her former career.

She saw that look in Officer Dougherty's eyes. Had she not moved out of his way so he could apprehend Dame, he would have taken her in too. She stops packing and falls into a heap on the floor and sobs. No matter how much she loved him, he would have hauled her a** downtown and booked her.* crying

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:47 pm

((oh Psy!!!!!! User Image))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:49 pm

She turns her head and looks at Ayami.

"Leko saw her? When?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:58 pm

Psyzapp
*She's been so diligent at keeping clean and staying out of trouble. Even avoiding trouble…working really hard to stay on the up and up. Everything by the book…real legal and honest. A respectable member of society.

She saw all those cops look at her when she went to the police station…ribbing each other and whisper while they looked at her. To them…she's a complete joke. None of them would believe for a minute she had turned her life around. They just know her by her file and her former career.

She saw that look in Officer Dougherty's eyes. Had she not moved out of his way so he could apprehend Dame, he would have taken her in too. She stops packing and falls into a heap on the floor and sobs. No matter how much she loved him, he would have hauled her a** downtown and booked her.* crying

(( NOoooo! You're wrong! Yes, he was serious about dame, but from what he saw, you were just consoling dame, NOT harboring her! He was trying to be non-threatening then! He just wanted dame to willingly go back to the station with him! gonk sad ))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:59 pm

earlier - before she went to rest, then when she came back she found no Dame but a bloodied Vixtul....

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:02 pm

*pours a bit more brandy into the snifter before returning to his seat*
This is all already a bit mzilt for me... if Quortek is somehow involved... sad I do not know why he would not have told me.

Jallil Leko told me similar. She had said fair dame had been released by mistake and Dougherty wanted to take it upon himself to bring her back. She did not know mzilt else beyond that.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:02 pm

She frowns, wondering just what the f**k was going on around here.

"So, dame was here, Leko saw her, but now she's gone?"

She closes her eyes, taking a deep breath and holding it for a second before exhaling.

"Great, add one more person to the list that I need to speak to..... stare "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:11 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

(( NOoooo! You're wrong! Yes, he was serious about dame, but from what he saw, you were just consoling dame, NOT harboring her! He was trying to be non-threatening then! He just wanted dame to willingly go back to the station with him! gonk sad ))

(( Well then…you are going to have to get hold of her and set her straight then. Aren't you. )) 3nodding
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:14 pm

(( wink Yeah heart ... Only problem is that he's involved in a car chase right now. sweatdrop ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Ryzan Vixtul
*pours a bit more brandy into the snifter before returning to his seat*
This is all already a bit mzilt for me... if Quortek is somehow involved... sad I do not know why he would not have told me.

Jallil Leko told me similar. She had said fair dame had been released by mistake and Dougherty wanted to take it upon himself to bring her back. She did not know mzilt else beyond that.

Something Ryzan says finally registers.

"Wait, what? Released by mistake? How in the hell do the police release somebody by mistake? I was told she was released into the custody of her husband? If that's the case, who's posing as her husband? s**t, if Dougherty was going to take her back....why did he bust into your quarters? That's bugging the hell outta me, Ryzan!"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:57 pm

*sinks in his seat again, looking as if he could burst into tears again*
I do not know gonk Qualla... do not yell cry

I was just sleeping, then the Officer came in. I do not know what happened between he and fair dame. I do not know about this husband of hers. cry

I... I wish I had just stayed in bed crying *drinks his brandy*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:01 pm

(( If you had stayed in bed, you would not have been bowled over by Cop busting through your chained door! He would have just used Psyzapp's key card and passed through your place quickly! gonk ))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:02 pm

"s**t, Ryzan, I'm sorry for yelling....but I have to figure out what the hell is going on......when was the last time you saw dame?"

Completely frustrated at not knowing what the hell was going on, she gets up and pours straight vodka over ice, foregoing the juice in the cocktail this time. She goes back to sit by Ryzan.

"Look, I know you and TES care deeply about dame. But if you know something, anything...please tell me. I think there is something up with that warrant showing up so suddenly, and seemingly out of nowhere. I think I might know who might have been behind it, but I have to talk to dame to try and confirm my suspicions."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:22 pm

*during the walk over from GGB, Karrie had wondered why Amy would feel better while wearing his hat. He didn't ask, though, deciding to wait until later to bring it up. The two of them walked into MW together. Karrie looked around and saw Katana, Ayami, and Ryzan sitting near the bar* Hello, ladies, Ryzan. *notices that Ryzan appears to be wearing pajamas spotted with something dark, not at all what he would normally wear* confused
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games