Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:14 pm

{{Well thank you. biggrin I'm back!}}

Thistle squeaked happily and nodded. She wrapped her tail around Kits' leg just for a moment and then released it so Kits wouldn't trip when she tried to walk.

Amy handed the painting to Kits and then looked around the pet area. "We're also having specials this weekend to honor your return! Baths and grooming are 50% off while check-ups are free. We've had quite a big turn out for that, and some people even paid full price so they could just donate the rest. It's been pretty cool."

Amy's smile faltered slightly. "Although... I'm not sure if we're prepared to have the art exhibit opening this weekend. We haven't had much time to plan or prepare at all, and I was hoping you and I could make posters together and then hang them around town like we used to. Plus, I think if we give people a full week's notice about the opening, we'd get more people. And I'm sure you're still tired, too, from the vacation."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:19 pm

*blinks* You didn't need to do that just cause I came home... I wasn't gone that long, was I?

Well, I guess we can put it off until next weekend then. neutral I was hoping to do it this Sunday, but you're right, we should give people more notice than that. I'm not too tired right now, but that might change later on. xd

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Amy smiled. "Well, not as long as you could have been, but it was still awhile. You have a big impact on all of us, Kits. We loving having you around, and we miss you when you're gone. So it's a celebration when you're back!"

Amy looked relieved when Kits said she agreed that giving people more notice would be a good thing. "Oh good. I'm glad you agree. And more planning is always good. We definitely should do it next weekend, though! You should go home and relax, though, this weekend, and we can start planning on Monday if you want. It's up to you. I'm free all this weekend, but might have to do some unpacking, catching up on sleep, all of that."

Amy laughed softly and then bent down and picked up Thistle.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:46 pm

*holds Silver against her chest and blushes, looking down at her* You really don't need to do that...

Well, I don't have anything planned for the weekend... I probably will take some time to relax, though.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Amy smiled at Kits' comment about not needing to celebrate this much, but she didn't comment. Kits was her best friend and everyone adored her, so of course they should celebrate her coming back! Kits looked so adorable when she blushed, though. Amy didn't want to embarrass her further, so she left it at that.

"Well, if you feel like it this weekend, you can come over to my house whenever and we can plan. I'm sure your animals don't want to leave your side, so bring them, too! And Mitri, of course. It'll be nice to have the whole gang back together. But of course, only if you're up for it!"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Hmmm... I might do that. Only if the weather's nice, though. xd We might have trouble finding a place to sit inside if I brought all of my animals, plus yours, Velcore, Hiro, and all of the people.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:00 pm

*after talking for a while, Kits gave Amy and Thistle a ride home, since it was still raining lightly. After dropping them off, she went home and found that Mitri had cooked a welcome-home dinner for her. It was spaghetti and garlic bread, which made Gwee very happy*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:16 am

{{My laptop!!! gonk crying Thank goodness for computers other places during the day. Can't RP in the evening until I, hopefully, get my laptop back, though. And working!}}

Amy was in the garden this morning. She was in the first area that's right inside the main entrance to the garden with the large fountain and chest boards. She was sitting on the fountain's edge while Thistle played hide and go seek with some of the fairies in the area. She just had to stay in the main area where Amy could see her, and then she could search for fairies to her heart's content.

Amy hoped Sakura came so that they could continue their planning for her home's garden and so she could also tell her about the upcoming art exhibit this weekend.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:23 am

Sakura walked in towards the garden in the chance that Amy was around. She saw her and walked over with a smile. "Hey there Amy, I finally found a picure" she said with a smile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:29 am

Amy looked up at the familiar voice and smiled brightly. "Hey Sakura! I'm glad you could make it. Sorry last week was kind of crazy. Things should calm down now that Kits is back."

Her smile brightened when Sakura mentioned a picture. "And you got a picture of your house and where you'd like the garden? That's great!"

Thistle looked up from her spot under the chess board toward the back of the area. Her nose had been in the large wall of greenery, sniffing out a fairy. She knew she was close! She could hear the giggling and feel the vibrations on her nose of the tiny wings beating. But when she heard Sakura's voice, she pulled out, looked over at her, and trotted over to greet her. She rubbed her cheek along Sakura's leg.

"Hi!"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:33 am

Sakura gave Thistle a scratch behind the ear in greeting. "Hello to you too Thistle...your looking well" she said as she held out the photo for Amy to take a look at. "Sorry...it's the only one I have...ut you can keep it if you like" she said with a smile. "I've been busy training with Ebony lately too so it's alright about the last week" she added as an afterthought
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:37 am

{{That's so pretty!!! Sakura has an amazing house. biggrin }}

Thistle trilled happily, leaned into Sakura's hand as she scratched her behind the ear, and then leaned back as Sakura went over and gave Amy something. Then, she went over and started looking for more fairies, though she was a little disappointed Sakura didn't bring that Mewp she had with her last time.

Amy carefully took the picture and looked at it. Her eyes widened. "Oh wow... Sakura, your back yard and house are beautiful!! I remember what you described, but a picture just... wow. I know we talked about making the pond smaller, but do you really want to do that? The large pond you have now is so pretty... But it's up to you what you want to do with it. Which would you prefer?"

Amy looked around and noticed an absence. "Oh Sakura, where's your Mewp?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:42 am

Sakura gave a little giggle at the mention of her mewpit "Oh it decided to go and take a nap after breakfast and it was so cute I didn't want to disturb it" she said as she thought of the sweet little thing. "Ebony's at home though and I told her to make sure it wasn't worried about me or I'd blow up a few more of the buildings at the base" she said. "Still it's getting used to the place now and it's really quite happy" she added.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:47 am

Amy's face softened when Sakura mentioned the Mewpit napping and how cute it looked, but when she said that she told Ebony to take care of it, her eyes widened. "Ebony lives with you?!! You mean that this house that we're making the garden for is where Ebony lives, too? Sakura... is that safe?"

A weird, very weird, part of Amy, though, had a brief glimmer of hope that maybe this would bring the 'sisters' together and they could possibly reach an understanding... But that was just crazy thinking!

There was a brief rustling sound in the back of the area and then a brief squeak of triumph from Thistle as she tagged a fairy.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:57 am

She shook her head slightly. "I'm afraid not...she prefers a different environment and just drops by to train and such as I have better facilities for it" she said. "As for the mewpit it's quite safe...she won't do anything to harm the little dear or I'd want to have her head on a platter" she explained as though this were a normal occurrence.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games