Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yuuji couldn't help but smile, "Glad I could be of service. Just call my cell if you need anything. I've got a meeting with Aki in a few so I may be slightly slow to respond, give or take about five minutes, but he tends to understand that I've got a lot of things happening at once so I'll be as prompt as I can." the assistant bowed slightly before leaving Nezumi to his own designs and heading toward Koyasu Aki's room down the hall.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:46 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Sweet lips pressed against his...it was so cute, the things Naoko did sometimes.
Hayato kissed back, making his return of the kiss equally as tender and sweet, though he wanted so badly to just grab the pianist and rough him up, redden those lips with the force of his own.

The kiss broke and Jun smiled, bringing his hands up to the blond's face to stroke along his cheeks softly.

"You do whatever you want, beautiful. I'll be here for you the whole time, no matter what you choose."
The illusion of choice...it could be a powerful thing...

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Strangely, a slightly relieved smile came over Naoko's expression and he nodded. "Then... I'll sleep this off. Demo..." his amber eyes just couldn't leave the gaze of Hayato above him.

He wanted to just lose himself in those eyes.
A part of him just craving the days when he didn't care about anything anymore...

"Arigatou... Jun-kun..." the pianist whispered, reaching a hand up and placing it on Hayato's cheek. "For helping me tonight. It... it really does mean a lot to me. It... it shows how much you've changed and... I..." he bit his lip, the next words hard to get out. "I see what Sai fell in love with now..."

Naoko didn't say anymore. Instead he just closed his eyes, letting his exhausted and drained body slip into a deep sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:31 pm

User Image

Cute. That was really the only word for it. Just plain cute. Everything about Naoko. Cute cute cute cute cute cute cute.

Wrapping his arms around the pianist as the blond drifted off, he couldn't help but wonder just what it was that Sai saw in him....
Had it been the same lie that Naoko was seeing now?
It was all a lie....

"I love you, my Little Red Riding Hood...."

"I promise..."

"Big Bad Wolf is coming to eat you up! Ha!"

"I just can't....not without Shou...I...."

No....no, he couldn't think about it. He wouldn't let himself remember. It had all been lies. Everything...a fairy tale. Foolishness.
All that mattered was control and dominance. Naoko was the only possession that mattered to him. All he cared about having...

Sighing, Jun lay there, a leg thrown over Naoko's thigh, as he drifted slowly off to sleep.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:54 pm

The next morning...

Naoko was fast asleep in Hayato's arms. In fact, if the blond woke up, he'd no doubt have a hangover and probably freak a little at the realization that it wasn't Ryu holding him close...

But the pianist just kept sleeping.
And not even Jun's ringing cell phone stirred his exhausted body.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:10 pm

User Image

Hayato awoke to the sounds of his cellphone ringing away.
Sleepily, he reached over and picked it up, looking at the screen.
Yamada? The hell did he want? Probably something about work...he'd deal with it later.
Hitting end call, he let the call go to his voicemail.

Drifting off to sleep again Jun kept a tight hold on Naoko, even nuzzling against the blond like they'd always been together like this.

Of course, not too long after he'd drifted off again his phone began to ring once more. Picking it up, he noticed a number he didn't recognize. It was an American number, he was pretty sure. Odd....probably somebody calling to do an interview.

Sitting up, he answered the phone quietly.

"Moshi-moshi, Hayato desu."

He had no idea who it might be on the other line...

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:30 pm
"You guys leaving so soon? I was hoping we could go find Naoko. Shame to leave him all high and dry, don't you think?" Ryu hinted at what he wanted to get into.
"I understand if you're too worn out, though. Chiyou-kun looks like he could use some rest..." the violinist added, reaching out and running his hand through the pretty young thing's hair.

"Tired..." Chiyou mewled again, yawning a little, beginning to sway.

~ ~ ~

Luckily, Nakai was able to catch Chiyou before the young man could fall over or, worse, pass out cold right there. "As much fun as being with you and Naoko sounds, Ryu-kun... I'll have to decline. This may have been a BIT too much fun to quick for Chiyou-kun." with a smile, Kai pulled the 'kid' against his chest and kissed the top of the exhausted vocalist's head. "Maybe next time, ne?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:53 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Sure...next time. I'll hold you two to that." Ryu winked and walked to the bathroom door, leaning against it until he was sure the other two stars were ready to head out.

Cracking the door, he took a peek to make sure the coast was clear before he hurried the two Ohayou vocalists out of the bathroom, closing the door behind them.

"I guess this is it for tonight. Thanks for the great time. You two get home safe!" Ryu grinned and headed off into the crowd with a friendly wave. Nobody would have a clue what went on if they didn't say anything.
Of course, he'd tell Naoko. Naoko would laugh, he thought. It seemed like the kind of thing that would be funny...at least in his current drunken state.

Wandering around the club, Ryu tried and tried...and tried...to find Naoko...to no avail.
After what felt like forever, he took out his cell to try and call the pianist...only to find his phone had gone dead. Great.
At that point, the violinist decided to have the bar call him a cab, and he took it straight home, rather assuming Naoko would have probably gotten tired and gone there himself. He'd apologize and probably be fussed at...but it would be ok.

When he got home, however...Naoko wasn't there. Well, if he hadn't been at the bar, and wasn't at home...then where was he?
Probably out getting a bite to eat...maybe making new friends...
The idea that his lover might be in trouble actually escaped his intoxicated mind.

Plugging in his phone, he intended to turn it on and try to call Naoko...but he only got as far as plugging it in before he fell into a deep, deep sleep.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:06 pm

"Make sure you call a cab, Ryuukaze-kun." Nakai semi-warned before pulling one of Chiyou's arms over his shoulder.

Glancing at the blond who he was half carrying to the doorway of the club, Kai couldn't help but smile slightly, "You know... you really wore yourself out there, Hi-chan." the guitarist said, exiting the club and carefully depositing his charge in the passenger side of his car.

Thankfully, Nakai was pretty much still sober.

He drove them back to Chiyou's place... wherein Kai proceeded to half carry the 'kid' once more, but this time he deposited Chiyou in the vocalist's own bed.
And then promptly collapsed onto the mattress next to him.

"Damn, Hi-chan... I'm beat now. I'd forgotten that I hadn't really been sleeping... till now." Nakai couldn't help but yawn.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:39 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

All Chiyou could focus on the whole way home was how pretty the lights of Tokyo looked from the passenger seat as the car sped toward his home. Twinkling and bright, in a rainbow of colors. Something so beautiful that was almost always overlooked any other time. One of the few things he could really make out through his clouded sight.

"Look, that pedestrian's crossing coloured by gumball stains is beautiful..."

Ishi's words...a line he had put in one of his songs....the simple observation of something so beautiful in it's simplicity.
Hideki choked back the cry that threatened to come out.

Carried into his own home, placed in his own bed, Chiyou sighed, feeling his head swim from the fatigue and intoxication.

"Yeah...you really need to rest...more. Get some sleep, Kai. I love you..." the young man whispered, rolling over and kissing the guitarist's cheek before passing out cold.

The next morning Chiyou would barely budge, only rolling over weakly as his phone rang and rang, then went to voicemail.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Kai's smile at Chiyou's words were answer enough.
But as soon as the 'kid' was asleep, the guitarist's amber eyes watched him for a long time.
"Oyasumi, Hi-chan." Nakai eventually whispered, kissing the younger man's forehead before passing out himself.

Being a heavy sleeper when he actually slept... Kai didn't hear Chiyou's phone ringing the next morning...
He simply lay there, the vocalist held gently in his arms, as they both slept off the insanity of the night before.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:33 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Taking a few minutes to shower after working, Hiroki prepared himself for eating with Nezumi. Putting on a touch of aftershave just to get that finer scent, he patted his face and brushed his teeth. While he was sure he wouldn't make any advances tonight, he was definitely planing on tempting the mouse.

Humming to himself, he walked out of the bedroom and into the living area then flopped down on the couch to read over the email from his office in Japan. So much work he'd have to catch up on...besides figuring out Michi's next steps. Although, those steps were being altered one by one with Koyasu-kun giving his own guidance. Hiroki sighed and shook his head. He doubted seriously that Koyasu-kun would let him manage this new star fully. But...then again, when it came to talent, Koyasu-kun knew what he was doing. Even if, Hiroki didn't want to admit it at times, it was one area he could respect the young man.

And well, in Hiroki's opinion he really didn't want to 'experiment' on Michi's success like some sort of game. He'd been down that road too many times so when Michi mention what Koyasu-kun wanted, Hiroki didn't say no.

Even as these thoughts mulled in his head, he was distracted by other temptations. He wondered if the mouse was already preparing something for dinner? Well, not cooking...but he wondered what the mouse had dreamed up. He leaned back forgetting about his email for a moment then smiled thoughtfully.

However, his dreams were interrupted by a knocking at his door. Getting up, he wandered over and opened it not expecting the man he saw standing there. "Koyasu-kun?" he said with a look of confusion and surprise on his face. No, he definitely did not expect him. "Was something wrong with the clothes that were delivered?" he asked as it was the only reason he could fathom Koyasu-kun coming to his door. Needless to say he hadn't the time to build up the slew of defenses that he usually armored himself with when Narcissus came calling.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:46 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Ok then. I'll go see Yuuji." replied Michi as washed his hands off in the sink so they wouldn't smell like beer. He was glad that Akihiko agreed with him on the matter of Hiroki. And he hoped that one good word would led to another. Eventually, those two needed to have at least a good working relationship.

"Ah...maybe so. Well we don't know the circumstances. But...mm...yeah." Michi really didn't know how to talk to Akihiko about those disturbed feelings that were obvious in that possibly jealous voice. He couldn't even say that Akihiko could get Izzy back the way he wanted him. Izzy wasn't a push over, once his mind was set on a course. Michi knew that the small manager was tough in the right ways but also he knew that hurt sometimes closed people off from each other. He wondered if Akihiko could find a way touch the man's heart.

After Akihiko left, Michi left too...searching for Yuuji finally seeing the man just about to slip into the Chairman's room. "Takagi-san!!"

Going from walk to run, Michi raced up to the other man with a big grin on his face. "They're alive! And Akihiko wants a plane to LA...like Yesterday!"

Words pouring quickly from his lips he told the man what they saw on TV. As much as he could remember, he told him what he heard in English from the broadcast but he did admit he didn't catch all the words. However, quickly he pointed out that Entertainment News had just shown the live report moments ago. So it was probably going to broadcast again on numerous channels as the news was big!

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:55 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Meanwhile...

"AHhhhh! Jun! You're alright. I'm so thankful. I'm so sorry, Jun. I couldn't contact you. It took Lucky-san and I weeks to get off the ocean. I've missed you so much. I know I've worried you to death. It's just...so wonderful to hear your voice and know you're...safe." Shou's words were filled with emotion as he clutched the phone to his ear.

"I was worried sick that you might not survive...that I might not hear your voice again. I didn't have any phone to call you until now." he sighed as his heart pounded. Shou bit his bottom lip and he wondered if Jun was home...or where. And...what he had been doing for those weeks. He had to hope that everything was...ok.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:07 am

User Image

Hearing the words coming across the line, Jun froze.
Just what the hell was this? There was no way in hell. None.
Shou was dead. Oumori Sai was dead.

This couldn't possibly be that man.

"Who...who is this? Really? I don't appreciate practical jokes first thing in the morning. And to mock a dead man...well, that's cruel by anyone's standards."

But....who would know to call him Jun like that? Was this some sort of setup? Izo trying to check up on him, mess with him somehow?

Looking back at Naoko sleeping in his bed, Hayato sighed and stood up, walking into the bathroom and closing the door for privacy.

"I don't know who you are or what you're trying to get at...but Shou is dead. How dare you call and screw around like this! Especially in regard to someone I....I...."

What was he saying? No...that didn't make any sense...he was tired...didn't know what he was talking about, or why, or even to who.

"Don't call back here again..." Jun growled and hung up, turning off his phone. There was a knot in the pit of his stomach. He felt so...strange. Almost sick, even.

He'd just been up too late...that was all.

Heading back into the bedroom, Hayato slipped his phone into a drawer and climbed back into the bed beside his little blond kitten.

"Naoko...you still sleepy...baby?" he purred, pulling the pianist close to his chest.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games