Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:20 pm
Apple quickly looked up. "Hey! What was that for?" he asked, hitting the other back, not hard. He huffed lightly. "Yeah...I know...I'm a lirrle b***h, aren't I?" he said with a unsure smile, rubbing his eyes softly. He put his finger onto one of his liprings, moving it back and forth and smiled happily to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:24 pm
Kane smiled back and looked around for a second again. Once again, he started to write, which made him happy, cause no one has made him write this much in a long time. "Nah, I know how it is. I don't go for girls cause I know they don't want some tongueless bloke as a lover, heheh." He handed the note to Apple and smiled behind his mask.  

Daigo Himazaki

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:31 pm
Apple chuckled, looking the boy straight in the eyes. "Well, you're fairly good looking, so...if I were a girl, I'd go out with you, but alas, I am not." he snickered gently, still holding Cookie as close as he possibly could. He moved his finger from his lip ring to his septum and flicked it gently. It swang back and forth just barely and he smiled contently.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:43 pm
Kane nodded with a smile and put his hands in his pockets. His wrist was starting to cramp up and he thought that he didn't have anything else to say at the moment. Suddenly, he looked up and quickly pulled out his notepad and pen to write one more note. "Do you think you could show me around? I don't want to be some lonely bloke around here, so I think it would be pretty good to have a friend show me around." He handed the note to Apple and nodded.  

Daigo Himazaki

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:49 pm
He smirked softly, nodding. "Of course." he said, stepping around. He took the other's arm, dragging him along. He started to walk, getting to the rooms where they were to sleep. "Here, we have the rooms where we sleep. They're rather...depressing to say the least." he chuckled, reaching his room. "This is my room.." then pointed to two rooms ahead of his down the hallway. "And that's Talia's and Nich's. You can go to Nich's room and talk to him now if you want. It seems he wanted to talk to you." he smilred, taking a few steps up the hallway.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:57 pm
"Nich," she ws about to protest but, either way the nurses and Dr. Gray wanted her to go so she let go of Lena's hand and allowed herself to be taken to his room, hoping her the best. She'd check up on her later.
She sat on the bed gingerly, and bit awkwardly. She sighed and gave Nich a weak smile, tucking a few stray strands of hair behind her ear. She had lost her hair tie a while ago, who knows where it ended up.
"I'm sorry." was the first thing to come out of her mouth, "I hope you can forgive me. Because... I really, really like you." was the second. She sighed, fiddling with her fingers. "And - I'm so confused, and no matter what I do here, I seem to do something wrong, and I feel horrible about it and ... -and I just --- just really have no idea what to say." she confessed.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:04 pm
Kane walked behind the boy and nodded in comprehension. His eyes seemed to smile, even though he was a little annoyed by the constant pulling of his arm. Once they stopped and he was shown the sleeping quarters and told about Nich wanting to talk to him, he nodded again, and pulled out his utensils to begin writing. "Well, I suppose I'll wait for him to talk to me. If it's important, he'll find me." He handed the note to Apple and sighed a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:24 pm
He nodded gently as he started to walk down the hall again. He passed Nich's room, eyeing the inside of the door and seeing Talia. The girl he had loved, but was rejected from. He took a few steps further and turned, smiling at Kane. "Well, aren't you coming?" he smiled gently. "Maybe we'll find your room too!" he said, giving a chuckle.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:37 pm
Kane nodded and began to follow Apple again. He began to enjoy hanging out with this boy, it had been a while since he had any friends so it was nice to have them now, when he needed them the most. His eyes would dart curiously from left to right from time to time, but most of the time he would be facing forward.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:53 pm
He smiled gently towards the other boy. "Well...what's up with your eyes? No one's going to hurt you." he giggled as he started walking again. He looked behind him at the door once again before he started walking once more. "So...want to see the kitchen?"? he smickered. walking down a flight of stairs.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Kane nodded quickly. It had been forever since he had eaten anything filling, so it would be nice to get something in his stomach for once. He followed the boy down the flight of stairs and hummed a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:03 pm
Lena woke up in a bed in the hospital wing of the building, most of her body covered in bandages. As the events of the past few days passed through her mind, she was reminded of why she came to this place.
Worthless. Useless. Freak. Ugly. Stupid. Slut. Witch. Suicidal loser. Idiot. Unloved. Emo. Wierd. All the names that she repeatedly heard from everybody who had surrounded her. She repeated them to herself as she lie on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.
And why would anybody want to keep the "emo" around?
She wished she could just talk with somebody who cared about her for once so she could forget about everything else.

amore_mia_bella

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:00 am
Nich looked at his feet and sighed. He wanted to walk over to her now and just hold her and be with her, but he seriously doubted that would be good for her. He looked up at her and said simply.

"Do what you want, you know my take on things... i want to be with you... so now its your turn. Decide what you want. As of right now theres some writing i have to do, and some errands i have to run."

Nich pulled the pad and pen from his backpack and began to quickly scribble. He wrote 2 notes and tore the page in half.

Hey there new kid....

Im sure ill learn your name eventually. Leastways, unless you'd like to stick around, most of us are taking off. Were gonna leave very soon, just after the sun sets. Ask Apple for details if you want them.

We meet in the infirmary, in Lena's room in one hour.

Sincerely
Nich

P.S. Seriously man, sorry about the irony...

The second was far simpler.

If no one cared, then how come my feet could fill a taco right now? Relax.... the escape effort is meeting here in an hour.

Nich took Talia's head in his hands and smiled ".... not to pressure you, but i would like an answer by the time i get back.... so think fast okay?" Then he leaned in and kissed her softly.

He stood, and jogged down the stairs. As he passed the new kid he shoved the note into his pocket, and tossed the paper airplane of the other one softly onto Lena's stomach after that. He was back up the stairs in about a minute. He sighed and gritted his teeth before pushing open the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:13 am
Apple smiled, looking up to Kane who was happily following him. He felt and saw Nich go by him twice, but thought nothing of it. He was most likely busy doing whatever it is that he does in his time. He smiled when he finished the flight of stairs. He looked up warmly to Kane and sighed. "So...so I'm guessing you want something to eat, don't ya?" he asked with a small chuckle.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:27 pm
Kane smiled to Apple for a moment, then his hand moved to the pocket that Nich placed a message in. For a moment, he was suprised, since he didn't really know what to expect, but after he read the note, he nodded and went up to Apple silently and showed him the note that Nich wrote as if he wanted an explanation. If these kids wanted to leave here so bad, then he really wanted to know why and how he could help them out in any way.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff