Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xbrightstar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Hey,everyone I'm sorry but I'm leaving this guild as well. I'm busy with school and soon to have a job that coming up. Good bye everyone-_-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:11 pm
DownAzzLette
cocosam
First off, don't freak out, this is Amber (Stardust Disaster), acting in the place of Sam.
She has decided to trust me with her account, and with her instruction I will be roleplaying and such for her. She feels this is the only way she can stay with the guild until she is old enough to be trusted back on gaia by her parents.

So, yeah, this is just like an "Sam's kinda back, yay!" post. xD

I was about to glomp you like crazy! Glad "Sam" is back. But do tell (Sam) we miss her like crazy.
agrees sam is a good friend  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:15 pm
wahmbulance ATTENTION ALL CHARMS STUDENTS LESSON 2 IS NOW UP AND RUNNING LEVEL 3 WILL HAVE THEIR LESSON TOMORROW wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:16 pm
Just to let everyone know my com's power suplly crashed on me. So it will be about 2 days before i can get on and do any of my classwork or homework for the classes. Since my folder is on the com for that.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:07 pm
I am totally swamped with homework right now, I can't get on to do much, so my class is put on hold until further notice. I may be able to get the next lesson up Friday, but I'm not sure.
I'm really sorry!

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:49 am
The May Issue of the Hogwarts Monthly is Up!
Go read it! It has an important message inside!

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:36 pm
I'll be gone from May 6 to May 25. I'll still have time to post Herbology lessons, but only just.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:29 pm
I'm in the midst of Finals and I have lots to study for. I will not be answering PMs/posts/etc thoroughly for the next few days.

Please remember that the SFQ is better than PMing a mod anyway, so use that!  

IceeWitch

Ms Flatsy Doll

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:46 pm
I know I haven't been on a lot in the past 2ish weeks. Life is very busy for me right now! I for sure won't be on for the rest of ths week and possibly next week too.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:23 pm
The good news: I'm not sick anymore!
The bad news: Well I hate to say this because I love this guild, but I'm finally leaving Gaia and as a result, the guild. I'll still be around for a few days getting my affairs in order, so if you need to tell/ask me something before I go you can. But yes, I'm afraid I'm really leaving.

Crystal Of Quills

Stardust Muse

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:47 pm
*Cue awesome music*

That's right, I'M BACK! (for the most part)

And (thank God) the magical thingamajig I use to make the ID's is working again.

So, yes, you can expect me to be up and running and somewhat active (can't promise to be on every day but maybe every few days or so I can get on).

And a little message to Miss Love Tantei: THANK YOU BIG TIME. *glomps*

*stop music*

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You might belong in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart...
I am so so so so so so sooooooo sorry to everyone!!! I know the past few weeks I've sort of disappeared, but life has gotten hectic, and on top of that, I lost my computer's power cord (I'm on my friends computer only for a few minutes.) I'm sorry if this affects thingamajigs! I should get everything sorted out soon!
...Their Daring, Nerve, and Chivalry set gryffindor apart.

kstar13

Jatar

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:44 pm
Well, I'm off to Italy tomorrow morning for three weeks, and the instructors of the class I'm taking told us to leave our laptops at home. Therefore, I won't be around until I get back June 2nd.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:29 pm
You might belong in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart...
Found my powercord, but life is still hectic, so....bit of a warning.....sorry!
...Their Daring, Nerve, and Chivalry set gryffindor apart.

kstar13

hope-brown123

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:03 pm
I apologize to everyone here. My hectic life has practically taken over and I can't be active anymore on Gaia. Thus, inactivity on HPGoG. I'm sorry, but I have to quit.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games