Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackBleedingRoses539

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:02 am
Hi! In case you couldn't already guess, i'm new here! i joined few weeks ago, but was ambushed by my family for an extra long 4th of July vacation. Ahh... what better way to spent the summer than watching your step-grandfather blowing up foodstuffs with bottle rockets... it makes him happy, though.

Anyway, as this post shows, my name is blackbleedingroses539. You can call me whatever you want, but i will divulge that my first name is Kelley... I'm not stupid enough to reveal my last name, though, so leave me alone you creepers!!! if you go on my profile you can find much out about me, such as the fact that i am 15 years old, bisexual, and female. I enjoy writing, drawing, reading, and, of course, manga/anime (I think i just abused some commas, there...O.o).i hope to make some online friends in this guild who have come to worship the almighty power of L and even the rest of team Whammy(yes, even Roger and the children). GO TOES!!!!

that's all i can say right now, so SEEyah!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:12 pm
Hey I'm Amaya. I'll start by telling you all about my curse. You see in nearly everything I read or watch, my favorite character dies or leaves. Death Note was obviously no different since L was my absolute favorite. I have a friend who's a Kira fan. I screamed at her about morality for about a half an hour. When it comes to Death Note I'm compleatly devoted to L. Did you know how many people stopped reading the series because of what happened to him. Also he was both the creators favorite character and it was so hard to write the dreaded part in book seven that one ( I forget which creator) couldn't eat or sleep.  

Amaya_Ichimara

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:38 pm
Hi! This is Sab! i'm obviously new here. L was my first favorite Death Note character! my wittle Panda!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:25 am
'ello all. You may cal my nym it seems to be easier than putting nymphidora. well here are five facts abut me:
1)I LOVE death note- why? Well murder, L, misa, L oh um did I say L? cool
2)I love Strange Lolita outits currently I am making one out of denim! heart
3)I am a pocky addict who wont quit 3nodding
4)I like cherry sodas mostly dr.pepper ninja
5)Oh! I like pretty posts! Like when you include smileys and color stuff. 3nodding  

Nymphidora

Supportive Alchemist

11,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

iTechnologicalLollipop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:56 pm
Hmm....intro...
Well, lets see what i got.

Heya~ My name is Techno, but you can call me Tech~
Im totally in LOVE with L, i always have been and i always will be~
Uhmm......im not very creative, but i try my best....
I like to put things in CAPITAL LETTERS! (c:
I like to make smileys~ ^_^ (As you can see)
Im emo, and so sorry if you have a problem with emo people.
I absolutely HATE Kira, and i would never be a supporter. XP
Uhmm......my fave food is Strawberries~
And just like L, i always eat sweets and i pretty much dont gain any weight.
Hmmm....Im a total L fangirl~
And thats all i can come up with right now XP
If you have any random questions for me, PM me, and ill reply with an answer!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:37 pm
Hello hello! I came to introduce myself to my fellow L fans! I am Koifish26... just call me Koi for short okay!? See ya around the forum! xd  

Cactuar Koi

rosie1995

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:34 am
Hey if you haven't noticed I'm new... My name is rosie1995 but you can call me rose. I guess I will see all of you devoted fans around the forum!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:45 am
Hi.
You can just call me L. Or to distinguish me a little better, just Crux.  

Cruxshadow Seraphim

3,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

vanchaswolfcub

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:12 pm
New, here.
I love L, cosplay him, draw him, ect normal fangirl.
I also love horror, and please call me Raven or Ray ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:58 am
hello i'm matsuri but i go by hada or marie. i love deathnote and have read all the deathnote manga ( even the 13th book) and seen all the anime episodes. plus i have seen the 1rst death note movie. i even do death note rolplays. ^^  

Matsuri2009

Hilarious Waffles

13,375 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Sybil Corvax

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:55 am
Um, hi...
My name's Sybil and I'm an obsessed L fangirl.
My feelings have only intensified since the beginning and the end of the anime.
My personal opinion is that Light is a douche....who deserves to suck on a rock.
His death should be painful.
L lives on~!
Actually, I've gotten into the habit of biting on my thumb whenever deep in thought.
Oh, I'm a seasoned LXOC fanfiction writer and I might post one of them up smile
Okay, that seems to be it...I think so anyway  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:35 pm
User Image
Well Hello there.
For my name.You can just call me Ai.
<33 I'm such a Otaku for Death Note.L is my favorite character.> w<
I have all the Death Note mangas o w o; including the BBMurder Case.
I got to say i love them all.The movies are nice as well (:
L is my IDOL *Q* His sweettooth has got to me. ^^;
Im very quiet once you know me .___.''
I'm known as a scene girl ; - ; even though i dont even dress like one.
..- stupid emoish hair T.T-
Editing is my job.I edit random things all the time.Pics.Profiles.etc.
Hehe. Well that's about all you need to know.
Bye for now ^^'
-C h i b i

x T o k ii

Fire_Demon0967

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:05 am
What up fellow L fans. In cace you didnt know i'm new here (2 the guild).
My name is superSHADOW66. But u can call me shadow(please call me shadow exclaim ) i'll c u round the fourum
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:07 pm
Hi there. I am Koutoriaux, though I'd be more than willing to settle for Kou as a short. My primary occupations are military and writing. I do get paid for doing both individually. My next book, as seen in my signature, comes out sometime in September, yay! Anyway... on with more relevant subjects of interests. After reading the Deathnote series, I decided to watch it and was highly intrigued by both manga and anime content. The show really got me thinking and always had me wondering what might happen next. Right from the start L was my absolute favorite. He was original, smart, and if you ask me, the very heart of the show. I know this spotlight is generally shared with Kira, but let's face it; Kira only shared in that spotlight because of his unnatural power related to the deathnote. Otherwise, L was in every way superior.  

Illumina Vierge

Benevolent Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MyakoYuki-Hime_54

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:53 pm
um...well Hello I'm Myako Yuki!!!
And I'm one of the many L fangirls in this guild 3nodding
I suppose I don't have to say that I luvs L so on and so forth because Im sure alot of fangirls have already said that sweatdrop and it must get rather old hearing that over and over again...
anywho I love Death Note and it shall always be my favorite anime and manga as far as anything goes...
I love sweets and adorable things!!!! 4laugh L is in both those categories 3nodding
I am intelligent but somewhat of a slacker and I get lazy so it doesnt reflect much on my work how "smart" I really am ^^
I love to draw!!! I even have one of my many pieces of artwork in my journal (the very first entry biggrin )
One thing I hate is when I am forced to draw or photoshop when I am not in the mood or when my creative spirit is at a breaking point. Yeah not a very good excuse for a future mangaka....but I'm sure to change at some point...
so there is no more for me to say If you wish to know more its only a few clicks away to my profile!!! Take a peek if you want ^^

~Have a wonderful non-violent day!!! KYA~  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces