Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:55 pm
Aya watched the exchange, again in wonder of the little being. It seemed so amazing to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:59 pm
Tresean hovered for a minute, debating the chances. Finally, he nodded. :What is it the dragon-man speaks for?: Jami smiled gratefully at him and looked at Aya. "What do you need from them Aya? Tresean will help you if he can."  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:05 pm
Lune sniffed the little faerie
and to what do we owe this pleasure? he asked sarcastically  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:07 pm
Aya sighed. "Two leaves from the Great Tree..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:13 pm
Tresean glared at the dragon and made a fist with his tiny hands. He appeared at the dragon's snout and grinned devilishly at him. Floating to the ground, he tapped it three times and it became like quicksand, the dragon falling in to his neck. :I do not suffer arrogance. Get out yourself.:
He grinned and flew back as the ground resolidified, landing on Riven's antlers as the stag grazed. :Two leaves? A steep price. The Tree is sacred to the forest and all the people here. Who knows how great the damage will be from two leaves.: Jami translated for the others, giggling at Lune's predicament. She sat down, leaning against her stag's slender legs and whistled. Cordar and Tamper came running out of the trees. Cordar's tongue flopped lazily, while Tamper seated herself at Jami's side. :Cordar. Could you both hunt for us all?: The wolves cocked their heads before nodding. :Fine. We will return soon.: They bounded back into the foliage, disappearing in the shadows.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:24 pm
Aya nodded. "I knew you would say something like that..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:26 pm
Tresean just shrugged his small shoulders. :I cannot lie. We shall see what we can do.: He motioned for them to follow and he flitted towards the center of the forest. :The tree is in the direct middle, representing the source of power.: Jami translated, following after the fay.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:35 pm
Aya nodded. "That sounds about right..."  

AyaSantres

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:38 pm
Lune growled at the faerie,gail sighed and went over knealing beside him,she touched the ground and said "Losna Lune"(release Lune) and the ground opened around him  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:40 pm
Aya glanced at the dragon. "Uh... are you ok...?"  

AyaSantres

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:42 pm
Sakira quietly sat there and listened and watched everything. Haku turned back into his wolf form and he sat down next to Sakira and watched the two newcomers suspiciously.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:47 pm
Jami nodded and after a few more minutes of walking, Tresean finally stopped at the base of The Tree. :This is it. Enjoy. It's usually hidden by magic so that passerby don't recognize it.: Jami was barely paying attention to the Fay, instead, she looked at Lune and Gail in horror. "I'm sorry about that. But seriously, Tresean reacts very badly to insolence...or rather, what he thinks is insolence. I just think that he wants to play tricks on people." She glared at the faerie and he just shrugged.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:48 pm
Lune got up and out of the hole,and Gail closed it up again,then followed the others  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:51 pm
Aya nodded. "A steep price..." He said to himself. "But steep enough to be rid of me, huh...?"  

AyaSantres

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:53 pm
Sakira follow behind Jami. "It's too bad you can't stay here with us longer Aya." She sighed sadly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff