Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:59 pm
Jami grinned. "How could I not?" She leaned against the wall and closed her eyes, thinking about what had just happened. "Do you do that with every girl you meet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:02 pm
@jami: "no just you but the girl atamous likes uses me to express atamous' emotions he smiles

@rina: Daisuke smiles and holds her closer not noticing anything just her and him together  

Atamous

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:04 pm
"Ah. I see." Jami smiled. "So he does like me." She grinned and stepped off of the bed. She leaned slightly and kissed him back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:06 pm
Rina smiled. I want this to last forever She thought then kissed him again.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:08 pm
horsesnsoccer17
"Ah. I see." Jami smiled. "So he does like me." She grinned and stepped off of the bed. She leaned slightly and kissed him back.
"no i do but he does have a crush on you" he stands and walks over to the door "if you need me i am in dorm 12 just give me 4 minutes he walks out and heads to his dorm once inside he does something inside and an explosion is heard from the inside  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:09 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina smiled. I want this to last forever She thought then kissed him again.
he holds her and smiles and whispers in her ear "i love you and i don't want this to ever end" he nuzzles against her  

Atamous

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Jami smiled and continued grabbing her things. She slung her bag over her shoulder and kissed her wolves goodbye before stepping out the door. She had just locked it when she heard the explosion and jumped. She knocked on the door to dorm 12 and waited anxiously for either of the boys to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:14 pm
"Me too." She whispers back to him  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:15 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami smiled and continued grabbing her things. She slung her bag over her shoulder and kissed her wolves goodbye before stepping out the door. She had just locked it when she heard the explosion and jumped. She knocked on the door to dorm 12 and waited anxiously for either of the boys to show.
dark came out "shhh atamous is inside sleeping i got a few minutes from his body"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:16 pm
"Oh." Jami smiled. "Well, I have about an hour before class. I'll see you around?"  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:16 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"Me too." She whispers back to him
he smiled and kissed her  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:19 pm
"So what do you want to do?" She asked him and smiled  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:19 pm
horsesnsoccer17
"Oh." Jami smiled. "Well, I have about an hour before class. I'll see you around?"
he grabs her arm and pulls her into a deep kiss then lets go "so how was it?" he smirked  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:20 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"So what do you want to do?" She asked him and smiled
he held her "be with you forever"  

Atamous

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:21 pm
Jami grinned. "Too good to be true. Try again. I don't think it caught." She smirked back.

[[I'll brb. I have to shower.]]

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games