Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:25 pm
ChibiTenshi91
Kyyubi Naruto
ChibiTenshi91
Rebecca cocked her head to one side. "Okay, Come join!" She patted a spot on her bed." We're getting ready for bed...but...I can't seem to sleep yet!"

"ok" sits down "so do you know anything about weaponry?"

"No...Not that much." Rebecca shook her head. " I'm better at Technology and Archeaology...I have a Duel Disk that can produce holograms that can hurt people, Also I had a pendant that was around 10,000 years old..." She waved back at Tai. "I rermembered she hated full moons...HUH-UH..."

Really then can i ask what is special about that locket?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:27 pm
"Oh this?" She pulled the rectangular shaped pendent up. "In just contains a card that my darling gave me some time ago."  

Darling Chibi Tenshi

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:31 pm
ChibiTenshi91
"Oh this?" She pulled the rectangular shaped pendent up. "In just contains a card that my darling gave me some time ago."

Your darling?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:48 pm
"Ah! Mutou Yuugi-kun!!" She opened up the pendant to show Diran the Angel-like figure on the card. " He gave me this the first time we met!" heart  

Darling Chibi Tenshi

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:51 pm
oh i have heard of him isn't he a little old for you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:56 pm
((sorry gtg))  

kyyubi naruto

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:02 pm
((The orginal she's 12, and the dub says 8 scream ))
"Well~ He's short, and cute. He can pass as a 7th grader." Rebecca laughed. " His other friend Anzu said some lady mistaken him for an elemtary studen-CRAP! "Rebecca covered her mouth "I hope Edward is not around...I hope he knows that I was talking about my darling and not him!"Oh Gwad. He would exploded again if I said those words again!

(( Chee ya sad ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:09 pm
Sakira walks around the hallways trying to find her way to the classrooms. She didn't have class yet but she wanted to find them first so she wouldn't get lost. "Hmm..." She thought."This might take me a while.."  

SweetHugz

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:53 pm
Aya glanced at the door that he had been eavesdropping by, then back at his dorm's door. After a moment's hesitation, he headed down a side hall, towards the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:34 pm
"Mmm...sandwhich..."
Johnny sat on a chair in the cafeteria.
He had clothes on this time,his usual clothes.
His hat covered most of his face.
Only his mouth chewing on bread was showing.

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:21 pm
Rebecca took out pink PJs out from her suitcase. " I'll be going to the bathroom." She went into the bathroom and changed then sat back on the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:28 pm
Johnny sat on one of the tables in the cafeteria.
He was so bored he didnt know what to do.
What could he do?

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:09 pm
Aya entered the cafeteria, hoping to find some solace. However, he noticed the boy Johnny sitting on one of the tables. He paused for a moment, torn between decisions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:49 pm
Johnny noticed Aya standing just at the entrance.
He lifted his arm slowly and waved.
"Hmm..."

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:09 pm
Tai sniffed the air again. It's getting worse and worse... She looked down either side of the hall. She had no idea where he went now. She decided to go towards the cafeteria, she was hungry anyways.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games