Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:38 am
kyashii smiled, "why, so modest, anything you want, this is your home now, hey, do you want to come with me and we'll make our own food" kyashii asked, getting excited, "i'm not that bad of a cook, it will be fun, and we can bond!" she said laughing. the maid giggled a little in her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:38 am
He sighed, shaking his head to the young man. "I'm sorry but I honestly have no idea. Miss Kirigami refuses to speak of it." He sighed, looking out the door to see her playing with a doll. "She is a lost case if you ask me." He finished the bandages, closing the kit promptly after finishing his sentence.  

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:36 pm
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Jade wandered back into the house. "Hello? Rose? Anybody?"
Rose heard Jade calling her. "Coming!" She said, walking out the room and going towards the direction of Jade's voice.

"Oh, there you are," Jade said when she found Rose. "I thought you and Cloud had died or something..."
"We didn't die." Rose protested. "Come Jade! Cloud has these two really cool dragons! Let's go." She said dragging Jade with her.

"Dragons?" She asked interestedly as she followed Rose.
"Yep, dragons!" Rose said happily. She took her to the basement where Cloud was and with the two dragons on both of his shoulders.
[[Where is Cloud anyways? He haven't posted in a while.]]

"Oh, there you are Jade." Cloud said. "Get lost?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:23 pm
Leon sighed quietly as he lay, shaking with fear. He knew it was only a matter of time before this Kirigami wanted to 'play' with him some more. He looked up at the butler and smiled thankfully. "Thank you... Very much, sir." He said. He let out a cough and he winced. He looked back up. "Thank you..." He said, quietly this time.  

LeonFisky

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:40 pm
Kirigami looked at her doll, watching it dance as she held it delicately between her fingers. She held the small hands, letting it move up and down gently. A warm smile grew upon her face, looking at the blank glassy eyes of her doll. The small girl took the doll gently in one hand, getting up as the butler came out from the room. "He'll be alright?" she said dully, her eyes fixed on her doll.
The butler merely nodded, to her, then beginning to walk away.
"Good." she said, brushing the golden locks of her doll's hair away from the always smiling face. She turned to the butler, looking at him sternly.
"Get him lots to eat. Lots and lots." she said, walking up the tall marble stairs towards her room. "I'll play with him later."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:14 pm
Leon watched as the butler walked away. He stayed perfectly still, not moving from his spot on the tea room floor. He didn't know what would happen next. Would she come back and hurt him some more?? He whimpered at the thought. He shifted slightly, but he stopped at the searing pain he felt in his arms and his chest. He decided to stay exactly where he was ad wait. Wait for whatever was going to happen... And just let it happen. The Butler had said that this girl was a lost cause.... But Leon had thought about it. He didn't think that was so. He wondered... Could he possibly help this girl?? He decided, at that moment, that he would do his best to help her. If she didn't kill him first...  

LeonFisky

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:07 pm
LeonFisky
Marc walked out the back, sliding glass door out to the barn. As they came closer the sounds of hoofs beating and grunts could be heard. To their right, there was a huge fenced in area where goats were grazing in the dusky light as the sun faded behind the mountains. He opened the barn door and turned the ceiling light on. There were two horses. One was pure white, and the other black with a white spot between it's eyes. He patted the first on the head, the black one. "His name's Nightwish and she's Angelwing." He smiled as he stroked Angelwing's nose. "I call them Night and Angel." He said, nodding.

Maria was immediately drawn the pure white one since she seemed to relate to it the most. Being albino, all her animals were white as well, along with the red albino eyes. But looking at Angel, she had beautiful blue eyes. Reaching up she pet the horse gently, resting her forehead against the horse's face. She could almost cry she was so happy to be touching a friendly horse. For some reason, despite her connection with all animals she could take form to, she felt especially close to horses.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:32 pm
Marc smiled at the two. He patted Night's head. Angel closed her eyes and pushed into Maria, as if trying to hug. Her hoofs pounded the ground slightly and she sighed. "She really likes you, Maria." He said, looking in awe at how wonderfully Angel and Maria were getting along. He opened the door to Nightwish's stall and filled his bucked with food. "There you are, Night." he said, giving the horse one last pat and stroked his ears. He walked out and closed the gate.  

LeonFisky

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:15 am
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"Oh, there you are," Jade said when she found Rose. "I thought you and Cloud had died or something..."
"We didn't die." Rose protested. "Come Jade! Cloud has these two really cool dragons! Let's go." She said dragging Jade with her.

"Dragons?" She asked interestedly as she followed Rose.
"Yep, dragons!" Rose said happily. She took her to the basement where Cloud was and with the two dragons on both of his shoulders.
[[Where is Cloud anyways? He haven't posted in a while.]]

"Oh, there you are Jade." Cloud said. "Get lost?"

"Actually I was in the garden, but I got pretty close to being lost," she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:17 pm
A parade of Maids and Butlers burst into the room Leon was in, carrying a large array of different foods. Far too much for him to eat, but they all sat them down on silver trays. There was every food one could possibly think of, from gourmet foods to foods one would never eat, even if their life depended on it.
"By the request of Mistress Kirigami" one of the Maids said to Leon, bowing low to him. She lifted a hand, all of the butlers opening the trays to reveal the food. "Enjoy, young slave." she said as the servents all left quickly and quietly.  

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:27 pm
Leon watched in awe as the servants brought piles of food to him. He got on his hands and knees and crawled to it, sitting in front of it. "T-thank you." He said as they left. He looked at it, his mouth watering. He knew... Something was wrong. Maybe it's poisened...? He thought. But his hungry got the best of him. He ate quickly to begin, but as he ate, he began to slow down. He hadn't eaten very much of the food when he was full. Or at least, he knew if he ate anymore he'd be sick. He went back to the table and leaned against the leg again, closing his eyes, resting. He actually felt a bit better, now that he had some nurishment. He sat, one leg out in front of him and one bent in. His right hand was laying on his stomach, below the cuts on his chest. His head was tilted to the side against the table, his gray eyes still closed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:15 pm
notsofluffy
kyashii smiled, "why, so modest, anything you want, this is your home now, hey, do you want to come with me and we'll make our own food" kyashii asked, getting excited, "i'm not that bad of a cook, it will be fun, and we can bond!" she said laughing. the maid giggled a little in her hand.

User ImageS a r a h

"Umm...Okay. I've never really cooked before, but it sounds like fun!" Sarah said, her ears perking up a bit.  

Ashley Amnesia

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:21 pm
(( OMG what happened to my RP buddies?? gonk ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:21 pm
[[I don't know... I'm still waiting for Cloud to post >.> ]]  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:43 pm
((Me either. I'm still waiting for Kyashii to post.))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games