Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:43 am
((A little overdo there.....aren't you half this guy's level? confused ))
Zeth dodges the boss's attack as the screen starts goes wild with static for a few seconds.
"Aw crud....."
Zeth looks over to the other two.
"We better finish this quickly!"
Zeth uses another spectra shot and drains away a large portion of the boss's remaining health.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:45 pm
((Yeah...Opps...I'll fix it.))

Her screen fuzzed up too. "Your right, I can hardly see. I'll finish it, I need to level up." She looked hopefully at the men and suddenly moved to doge an attack. "Damn, I can't stay in one spot kill kill me with one hit." She muttered under her breath.  

Dusk of the Raven

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:09 pm
Zeth continues wittling down the boss's health as violet rings appear around it.
"Here we go....."
Zeth begins charging and raises his bayonet.
"Rengeki! Tempest Blast!!"
The blast knocks into the boss and reduces it's health to nearly zero.
"One of you can finish it with a spell!"
Zeth dodges the boss's attacks one after another as the screen continues to fizz with static.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:34 pm
"Me!!!" She nearly screamed. She was so excited. She was about to majorly level up. Making the boss dizzy, she applyed her deadly finishing move. She rammed into it's massive side, tipping it over. She then bit down on the soft neck, draining the last of its health.  

Dusk of the Raven

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:52 pm
Zeth looks at the boss and then at Nonnah jumping for joy.
"A little overexcentric, aren't you....?"
Black dots start appearing a the base of the boss.
"...This is not good....."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:11 pm
She paused her mini-jubilee. "Whats not good?" Nonnah looked at black dots. "What...what are those?"  

Dusk of the Raven

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:17 pm
"I think it's supposed to be a temple of some sort..I read something about it saying it leads to a place.." Edin scratched his head and looked at Tsuyuna. "Something about "End of Land"...some weird place." He kicked the ground and looked around. "Or it's just really an illusion, maybe there's nothing really there."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:20 am
Ulfric watched as the two fought. Neither of them seemed to need any more help than the buffs he'd passed around. And they were very good buffs if he did say so himself. The screen flickered and he stumbled and fell. A bit dizzy but he brushed it off as a glitch or a wiring problem. He shook his head looked up.

The black dots were pulsing and growing on the boss. Feeding on it and the environment around it. They seemed to be crawling from somewhere inside the massive creature. He pointed his staff at the beast and shot out a massive ball of fire. One that was instantly abosrbed. He ran forward and grabbed the pairs arms and started pulling backwards.

"Alright, time to go!"

The nearest Chaos Gate was on the opposite end of the very large island they were standing on. He had no idea what tha thing was capable of and didn't really have the desire to find out.

"Ap Dorv!"

The glow of agility overtook the three.

"RUN!"  

Ulfric DeNalli

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:19 pm
"No need for me though......."
Zeth takes a step towards the black dots.
"En Guard, AIDA...."
Violet dots appear around Zeth's bayonet.
"Tempest Blast!!!"
The blast, infused with the violet dots, rams into AIDA and it disperses.
"You guys better go....I'll be done here soon enough...."
AIDA reappears but Zeth blasts at it agian.
"GO!!!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:09 pm
Tsuyuna glanced over the waterfall, truly fascinated. "Really?" she mused.

"Not that I really care," said Hawk, interrupting her thoughts, "but how about you just investigate the place? If you really want to find out what's in there, then go and look for it. What's stopping you?"  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ulfric DeNalli

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:07 pm
Ulfric slid to a stop and spun his staff around, retaking the battle position. He turned to face the beast and took a place beside the man with the strange power. A look of determination crossed his face.

"I'm not gonna pretend to understand what's going on or what you just did. But I"m a Cleric. No matter what the situation as long as I have breath in my body I defend. So fight, and I'll care for you."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:59 pm
"Hm..yeah, that's just what I heard about it though." Edin glanced over at Hawk. "Oh, right..sorry." He started walking down the path that lead to a circular area. He reached it, and looked around, then back at Tsuyuna and Hawk. Taking a few steps until he was at the very edge of the circular area, he looked down and saw nothing but water. "..hm.." He turned away until something caught his eye. "Wait...no..what is that?" He knelt down at the edge and gazed down. "Tsuyuna, Hawk! There's something down there!" He called, looking back at them and then returned back to looking down the water.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:18 am
"What?" asked Hawk, pacing over and glancing into the deep waters. "Seems to be some sort of...giant statue." Under the deep waters a large onyx structure which seemed to imitate the shape of some sort of beast. Just underneath it seemed to be a short entry way. For some reason Hawk seemed to remember this place. Maybe it was something mentioned in the Epitaph? "But just what in the hell is it?" he wondered.

"Really?" Tsuyuna gasped excitedly. She dashed over to Edin, completely passing Hawk who seemed to be walking slower than a turtle to look at this new discovery. "Wow..." she breathed, gazing at the structure from above the clear waters. But as Hawk spoke, his words seemed to fade off and sound as if they were coming from a great distance. The noise of the rippling water seemed to reverberate in her ears, drowning out all other sound. For some odd reason Tsuyuna found her mind blanking out -and her sole focus becoming transfixed on the structure below the water. Her character's eyes lost their natural color and seemed to dull and darken. Slowly, without control of herself, her body began to lean forward, growing closer and closer to the water. Her body just stood an inch above the water's surface and falling, the constant sound of the water filling her mind and seeming to echo in her being.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:40 am
Edin turned his head to Hawk. "Yeah..but why is it there..?" He then looked at Tsuyuna which was falling forward. "Huh..Tsuyuna...what-" Attempting to reach for Tsuyuna's arm, he was jerked back like something was telling him "No." He watched as Tsuyuna fell.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:31 am
Still completly clueless about whats going on, She just stood there and watched, ignoring the warnings and commands of run, leave, ect. As her screen fuzzed a bit, then relaxed, the black dots seemed like they where...Eating. Eating and destroying everything they touch. Then it clicked in her mind. Duh. Leave you idiot!!!! SHe would have ran but instead, she yelled. "You boys are acting like childeren!! Seriously, We got to leave!" She was tempted to give 'em each a boot in the rear end, but that wouldn't show her point. Nonnah grabbed thier ears, one per hand, and dragged them away. "Leaving now, idiots..." She mumbled.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games