Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
The Black Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:28 pm
lord_illpalazzo
Are there any books about Orks, like the Liber Chaotica.
Or is Zenology the closest I'll get to that.

Sadly, alien species have not been explored as much as of yet, so yes, Xenology is the best source until something else is released.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:44 pm
Ive read all of the Gaunts ghosts books except for ghostmaker xd . Theyre quite good, pretty much anything by Dan Abnett is a realy good read. *Ravenor, Eisenhorn, Gaunts ghosts*  

Arekuni

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:30 am
Rumour has it that the fourth author for the Horus Heresy books will be Sandy Mitchel of the Ciaphas Cain and Death on the Reik books. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:54 am
oh dear...  

Alhaus

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:07 am
NinjaSeal
oh dear...

At least it's not CS Goto  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:53 am
true....who would trust the author of DoW the novelisation?  

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

craven_raven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:45 pm
Anybody hear about Graham Mcneill being sacked from GW ?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:55 pm
craven_raven

Source?

I find this very unlikely as he is next to a BL writer a key member of the GW design team, so a source to back this up would be very nice.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

menoftanith

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:23 pm
Lt. Brookman
Rumour has it that the fourth author for the Horus Heresy books will be Sandy Mitchel of the Ciaphas Cain and Death on the Reik books. confused

hey ciphas cain is okay the fantasy stuff is bad but 40k wise hes an okay writer and alot better than some people they have had, and when you look at the books so far who else is ther after ben counter, dan abnnet and grahame mcnile to write them  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:02 pm
hmm the BL look honestly i have to say for the most part i hate it, the writers i find to be quite substandard for the most part and yes while the stories do add to the background of 40K they are just dull and badly written for the most part  

Entropic_Angel

King Kento

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:39 pm
Entropic_Angel
hmm the BL look honestly i have to say for the most part i hate it, the writers i find to be quite substandard for the most part and yes while the stories do add to the background of 40K they are just dull and badly written for the most part

Well, what ones have you read, and why do they make you feel that way?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:01 am
Lt. Brookman
craven_raven

Source?

I find this very unlikely as he is next to a BL writer a key member of the GW design team, so a source to back this up would be very nice.

A GW store employee.  

craven_raven

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:28 am
craven_raven
Lt. Brookman
craven_raven

Source?

A GW store employee.

Haha, some source, sorry but that's unreliable. GW employees spout things all the time and mostly it's false.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:27 am
Lt. Brookman
craven_raven
Lt. Brookman
craven_raven

Source?

A GW store employee.

Haha, some source, sorry but that's unreliable. GW employees spout things all the time and mostly it's false.

okay i agree that just saying a guy at my store isnt good fro something like this but give someof the staff some credit there arew those that know what they are doing and talking about  

menoftanith

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:22 pm
That's on a store to store basis, but not relevant here. Not until I get a real and reliable source will I believe such a thing. GW isn't too fast in letting go of their key members, just look at Andy Chambers, who left on his own accord, but only after much procastration et al from GW command.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games