Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
The Deep Space 9 Cafe and Vortex Bar! (Come join us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaze_Inferno

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:21 am
{{This thread feels dead. Need more repliers.}}

"This is annoying. There is really no one here."

She was bored and placed her head on the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:59 pm
She drank her orange soda and got up to her feet. There was really nothing to do. There was some people playing darts and she was not paying attention. She was not looking at where she was going and crashed into someone.  

Blaze_Inferno

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Person of Interest 200

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:33 pm
    R'Ukannak entered the room, her half-klingon head contrasting with her vulcan ears.

She orders a small glass of Bloodwine, and drank it in one go, only to try and soften her semi-logical mind.

She gets up, and wanders over to a group of people whispering.

"tojo'Qa'! Erm.. I mean, Excuse me." She says, as a clumsy female walks straight into her.

She straightened her tunic, calming her wild Klingon half, and letting the Vulcan side of her wipe out all emotions. She looked at the woman quizzically, wondering why she had that 'far-away' look in her eyes.

+==+==+moo+

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:04 am
*walks out of the back of the restaurant very slowly* Good Lord that prime rib of targ was so rich delicous fattening and huge it took me months to finish now if you will all excuse me I am in desperate need of Dr. Bashir's assistance in the infirmary I fear that I am about to be terribly ill. *hurries off to the infirmary*  

Saoraan

Saoraan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:11 am
*strolls back into the restaurant calmly* My that Dr. Bashir is a miracle worker! He fixed me up in no time! But he informs me that I have no stomach for alien foods and that I should stick with human meals. So without further ado I shall order a root beer whether Mr. Garak thinks it is vile or not!
*sits down with root beer next to R'Ukannak* So miss I see that you are half Vulcan half Klingon I am human myself but would be most interested to hear your story purely out of scientific curiosity for I am chief Science officer of the Starship Lethe (Soveriegn class of course)!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:23 am
    "My father was a Vulcan
    My mother was a Klingon.

It has not been done before.
    I mean, a vulcan, and a klingon? Insane, right?"
    She said to the human who had just started talking to her

"Well, I'ma freak of nature here."

She Orders another bloodwine
    "Of course, my parents were both exiled to a desolate planet, where they died a few years after I was born. I was found by a member of starfleet, malnourished and alone. I was taken to Earth, where I later joined starfleet. And here I am. Drinking in a seedy bar in deep space.

My two frames of mind always battle. So I drink to become more klingon, or think to become more vulcan.

Right now, I'm in a drinking mood."

She drinks the deep red liquid with a swift gulp.
    Checking the nearest chronometer, she smiled, '23 hours until my next shift in engineering, plenty of time', she thought to herself

"So, human huh? Hows that working out for you?"

+==+==+moo+

-[.Moo.]-

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:18 pm
Shadowshifter listions to the human and the half klingon talk. At the same time she wounders if she'll ever get to meet Elim Gara the tailor. Shakes her head out of her day dream and falls off her chair onto the ground with a loud thump, while her drink spills over the table. "Ow!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:36 am
    (((VULCAN, NOT HUMAN!)))

She looks around and sees the human (?) that she had bumped into earlier. She ignores her and focuses on the drink that was just spilt on her tunic.

Swearing under her breath in Klingon, she stand up and unwillingly snarls at the woman next to her.

Apon looking into her strange eyes, R'Ukannak quickly calms, and does the dutiful, logical thing, despite the alcohol in her blood. Helping the woman off the floor, she brushes off some of the drink on her own tunic.

She raises her eyebrow at the lost looking girl, quizzically. Even from this distance, she picked up her emotions, the confusion and dreamy, dizzy mind. R'Ukannak wondered if this girl was Betazoid, or perhaps another race with empathic capabilities.

+==+==+moo+

-[.Moo.]-

Saoraan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:31 pm
*distressed by the accidents occurring to his new friend* Here let me help you with that stain. *whips out his extremely modified super tricorder (which he made himself) and sets it to cloth cleaner mode and runs it over R'Ukannak's shirt*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:03 pm
She gets up from the floor and pulls out a cloth that an old friend of her's made for her and cleans the table with it. All the drink dissapers but the cloth remains dry, puts it away and sits back down pulling the hood a little father down hopeing noone sees her face turns red. She notices that no one notice her. She pulls out an elcetric note pad, while keeping an eye on the human and the half klingon and goes through the screen looking for something. "Ug where is it?" she mutters under her breath.  

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100

Saoraan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:26 am
*starts talking while still cleaning R'Ukannak's shirt* You know the cloth cleaning augment that I added to this tricorder is surprisingly usefull in many situations, take for example if you get your uniform dirty while on an away mission (which happens quite often) and you want to still look presentable for the captain during your debriefing it is just the ticket!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:46 pm
    ((OOC: SHADOWSHIFTER FOR THE LAST TIME I'M VULCAN AND KLINGON. I HAVE NO HUMAN IN ME WHATSOEVER)))

R'Ukannak was listening to the man talk about his sensible addition.

"That does sound useful. I'm sure my Klingon ancestors would be turning in their graves if they knew I was interested in a uniform cleaner. But hey.. This is Starfleet, not the Empire, haha"

Something was nagging her at the back of her mind. She tried to dismiss it but it wouldn't budge.

Something weird was happening. Both her Vulcan and Klingon senses were on red alert.
    She looked around, confused.
    Nothing unusual...

"I'm so sorry about this, but I just remembered I was going to try out a new containment field strategy, like a moving shield. I'll be back in a couple of hours''

She walked away, knowing that she wasn't going anywhere near engineering, but to her quarters, to search the computers and maybe call her mentor at the acadamy.

+==+==+moo+

-[.Moo.]-

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:23 pm
((OOC: {.Moo.} I said THE human AND the half Klingon. In other words you AND the human who was talking to u.))

She looks up from her note pad and sees that the half klingon leaves, but the human who was talking to her remains. She gets up and goes to the bar and orders her a glass of water. She silently passes the human she's been watching, goes back to her table and sits back down. She goes back to her pad's screen while keeping an eye one the human.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:04 pm
*disappointed that his latest subject for study and interaction has now departed turns and looks for the waitress to order a snack and a drink* ... *notices that the waitress is no where in sight walks up to the nearest replicater and orders a light tea with extra extra sugar and slice of dulce de leche cheese cake and starts to eat it* *mutters under his breath* I'm going to have to work this off in the ships gym later...  

Saoraan

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games