Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:46 pm
(Oh...sorry it just looked like you quit or something.Hope it gets fixed soon!)

"I'm sorry to ask but..."Agnia put her hand on Yuri's shoulder."What do you mean...'was your brother'?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:12 pm
[[sorry for not posting it's just i get as much time on the cumputer anymore]]

jay, not really getting it, folded his arm and closed his eyes as he tilted his head left and right as he said "um.....ok.... well i'll be off" as jay opened his eyes and started walking off  

Kitsunimochi

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:45 pm
Hisuo walked around the area,looking around.He then noticed Jay in surprise."Oh!Hey!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:31 am
"Really?" She asked in just as much shock as Ssimara.

They both looked at each other up and down. "Well I am searching for someone" She said.

"But this would be to easy"

"Just to find them"

"Right here" They said at the same time.

"Well either way I know some other mermaid princesses you might want to meet" Hanalisa said.

"Well Okay I suppose" She said. They walked to Shreane's mansion, when they arrived outside the door Ssimara stopped. "I-i don't know" She said.

"It'll be fine don't worry" Hanalisa said happily. "There is nothing to worry about there not mean" She said.

"Okay" She said unsure.

Hanalisa smiled at her. As she entered she looked back to Ssimara who was hesitating she pulled her in.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:58 pm
Iva's eyes dimmed in saddness as Sachiko lowered her head, her hand slipping from the girl's shoulder. The two of them waited in silence as they felt the air around them begin to shift awkwardly.

((Yay!!! People posted!!! ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:28 pm
She closed her eyes. It hurt so much to remember everything that she'd gone through with and without her brother. She looked up at her after a few silent moments. "Just...he's changed. He isn't the same person that he once was, he's not even a the same as me. He's...not the Yuro I once loved and held onto," Yuri whispered as he voice cracked.  

Raspberry_Vengeance

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:59 pm
Agnia then spoke to herself."I wonder..."

"Excuse me..."A small voice was heard from upstairs and Agnia looked up.Shihoka was already in her wheelchair,stuck above the staircase.

"I've been up for a while...can I come down now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:20 pm
She looked up at Agina, hearing the two words meant to be said aside and unnoticed by her most likely. What did she mean by 'I wonder'? Yuri rubbed her arms, still feeling cold and thinking she felt Yuro's arms around her and holding her. "What does that mean? I wonder?" she whispered, fearful of the answer.  

Raspberry_Vengeance

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:25 pm
"Oh!"Agnia said."Nothing at all.Anyways coming Shihoka!"She said quickly going upstairs helping her wheelchair down.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:47 am
Yuri watched her go. What was going on? What did she mean by that, 'I wonder'? She sunk down into the armchair, rolling off the arm. "What am I suppose to do?"  

Raspberry_Vengeance

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:13 pm
Ami sighed. "It'll be oka" She tried to assure Yuri.

Hanalisa pulled Ssimara into the room with the others. "Hey this is Ssimara" She said. "She is the Silver Pearl princess!" She added.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:44 pm
"I guess," yuri replied doubtfully before Hana had entered. Once she heard the little girl she looked up. She looked at the Silver Mermaid Princess and attempted a smile. She failed. "Hi."  

Raspberry_Vengeance

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:40 pm
[[sorry for not posting it's just that schools been ok 'tell i went to CA and then my grades bombed by i'm makeing it up quickly]]

jay looked at the man for a moment and said "hold on a moment.... that's it your, um, Keitaro's father right. Anyways what are you doing around here?"

[um... just a little wonderent is it night time or day time?]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:21 pm
(it's dawn)

"Yeah that's me.Wanted to take a walk.It's rare to have a time on my own."Hisuo smilled.

Shihoka looked at the purple pearl princess who she didn't know about."Why is she so sad...?"  

MaronaPossessed

Raspberry_Vengeance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:58 am
Yuri sunk back into the armchair and held her locket in her palm. She played with it and closed her eyes for a moment. When she opened her eyes and looked at the pearl inside she froze and her eyes went wide for a moment. She saw Yuro in the reflection of the pearl - or so she thought. His face was split; half regconizable and of her brother and the other was the reflection to Yuro now. She shuddered and closed her eyes, hoping no one noticed. I hate you. she thought, lying to herself.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff