Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:47 am

Sirius stared off after Dumbledore, and then glanced at every one around him. He looked at Remus and opened his mouth before closing it and looking at Kathryn and Liz. He looked down at the paper in his hand.

"Do...er...we...want to go all together, or do we want to split up?" he asked.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:54 am

Remus shook his head. "We stay together, obviously. He said we could go in groups of four or less. We have four people now so if Kathryn and Liz are willing, we can all go together," he said.

"Honestly," he said grinning at Sirius.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:16 am

Sirius looked up at Remus and stuck his tongue out at him.

"Don't you 'Honestly' me Remus J. Lupin! I was only asking because I wasn't sure what the females' thoughts on the subject were," Sirius shot back.

"If they were willing as you so lovingly put it. So if you were trying to imply that I had ulterior motives as to why I basically asked if I could just drag you into the forest one way and every one else go the other way...well...you're sorely mistaken," he stated, grinning back at Remus.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:44 am

Remus sent a mock glare in Sirius' general direction. "I thought no such thing, Sirius Orion Black, now get your head out of the gutter," he said and turned to Liz and Kathryn. "I hope that you two won't mind coming with us. I think we could find the rock pretty easily. They're usually on the ground."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:50 am

"My head's in the gutter? From the man who mentioned how we haven't properly kissed yet! Ha! That's rich..." Sirius muttered as Remus turned to The Raven Woman and Kathryn. He rolled his eyes and picked up rock from the ground.

"Thanks Moony, I thought I was going to have to search the trees for one of these. But thanks to your brilliant deduction of where rocks can usually be found, you saved me the trouble," he said sarcastically tossing the rock up and down in one hand.

"One item down, nine more to go..."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:57 am

Remus glared at Sirius. With a quick grab, he caught the rock, effectively stealing it from Sirius. "All right, we have the rock," he glanced at the list in Sirius' hand. "What's next, you great nancy?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:08 pm

Sirius glared at Remus for taking away his entertainment.

"What's next, you great nancy?"

"Pot, kettle, Remus...pot, kettle..." he said glancing at the list.

"Um...bone, bowtruckle, arrow, water, hair of unicorn, bark from a wand tree, spiders web, thestral--oh that should be fun, and...wolfsbane plant." He looked up and grinned.

"Can I have the honors of finding the bone when we actually go into the over grown weed patch?" Sirius asked, waving his hand towards the forest.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:12 pm

"Pot, kettle, Remus...pot, kettle..." Remus grinned at Sirius as he looked over the list.

"Can I have the honors of finding the bone when we actually go into the over grown weed patch?" he nudged Sirius with his elbow. "I doubt you'd have any problem finding the bone," he said with a wink, starting off toward said overgrown weed patch. "Come on everyone, I'm sure I can find us a bowtruckle and some wand wood at the same time. Try not to get bit though."

(ooc: *giggle* its really not that funny, but I can't help but laugh)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:24 pm

Sirius turned bright red, and stood stalk still as Remus walked ('SAUNTERED!' a voice inside his head screamed) off. He closed his eyes and shivered before clearing his throat and nodding.

"Right," he said an octave higher than usual. He cleared his throat again, shaking slightly before trying to speak again.

"Off we go..." he managed in his own voice--though a bit shaky as he slowly walked after Remus muttering under his breath something that suspiciously sounded like "McGonagall and Dumbledore naked...together...eugh.."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:08 pm

Everything seemed to happen so quickly that she had for a second thought that Loki had woken up but it was still unconcious on the ground. Picking it up she rested it in a knot of a tree that stood nearby and then her gaze ran over the list.

'Interesting.' She thought randomly. "Well, I guess we're with you guys then. Hopefully this won't take as much time is allotted. I'm... still not looking forward to a full moon with two werewolves." She moved closer to Remus and jabbed him in the shoulder with her finger. "Especially you, and your non-taking of wolfsbane."

A slight rumble from above quickly let her shrink away slightly as her gaze then rose to the canopy. 'Rain.'

Ahro

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:50 pm

Remus heard quite clearly Sirius muttering about Dumbledore and McGonagall and he had to agree that would put a downer on anything. He looked sharply at Liz as she poked him. "I have every right whether or not I want to make myself sick, thank you very much," he said.

"Mind you, I never said you had to go sauntering across the grounds with me. I'm sure with Kathryn being tame she'll probably be up for a game of tug of war. If I recall correctly, I did that once with Sirius," he looked over at said person and smiled. "Remember? Did brighten up a rather dreary night at Grimmauld Place you trying to get that stupid rag from a werewolf."

(ooc: ech, the hormones are making me all talky-like)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:53 pm

Onyx_Fire

Severus thinned his lips as he thought about it.

"I would not have taken this job had the dark lord not wished for someone to keep a close eye on Dumbledore. Seeing I would be more productive there back then, I went for the job," he replied quietly.

The Potions Master sighed and sank deeper into his seat. There was too much stress in this bloody job. He should get paid higher.

"But now I don't think I would want to quit and go to the ministry. The ministry doesn't seem to like me at all," he added with a smile.

Draco laughs "I don't know why they wouldn't like you?" he laughs more "your just and X death eater spy" Draco turns onto his side proping his head up with his hand watching Severus "so where is everyone else?"

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:58 pm

(Tch, even with the holidays I can't post fast enough...)

Kathryn gasped as Liz threw the stunned bird at Remus. Although it was rather funny she didn't dare laugh in case they turn it against her. "Christ Liz, must you throw that bird around? I feel kind of sorry for it" Kathryn said with a little chuckle she was hoping to hide.

"What the-?" Kathryn muttered as she appeared before the Forbidden Forest. SHe twisted around to see the back of Dumbledore, walking slowly away. Smiling back at the old man, even though he couldn't see it she let her eyes drift over to the list as Sirius read them out.

"Centaurs arrow?" Kathryn said with a slight giggle as she remembered her Divination teacher Firenze, who by Centaur standards was pretty good-looking. She looked up to Sirius nodding in his decision to get the bone. Following along in their wake, kicking up the scattered dead leaves. She looked up at both Sirius and Remus, swallowing her pride, she walked infront of them.

"Guys, I don't want this hanging over me while we're doing this activity... So I just wanna say sorry.... From before, on days like these you shouldn't take notice of some things I say" She recited, trying to make it sound as sincere as possible. She walked a bit further and gave them both a big hug, wrapping her lanky arms around both of them easily. "Sorry" Kathryn said with a small smile as she drew back and walked beside them.

"Er... Sorry if I sound tactless but... I'm not going to be much help with the Thestral" Kathryn pointed out, for she had never seen someone snuff it and frankly she didn't want to.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:05 pm

"I'm not going to be much help with the Thestral," Remus nodded, agree with this statement. Kathryn was far too young to have to have seen someone die.

"Don't worry too much about it, Sirius and I both saw our fair share of people dieing during the old Order days," he said slowly. "I'm not sure about Liz, but either Sirius or I could find one, maybe. We might not have very good luck with that seeing as how we don't have any blood or raw meat and," he glanced at Sirius for a moment. "We could bleed someone if it comes to that, I mean, I do heal rather quickly and I don't recall Dumbledore saying anything about hurting yourself."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:16 pm

"Remember? Did brighten up a rather dreary night at Grimmauld Place you trying to get that stupid rag from a werewolf." Sirius laughed and nodded.

"I had always thought that the best full moon I had as Padfoot was when we stumbled on the Spiders in this forest, but after playing tug-of-war with you..." Sirius shook his head, "And I was going back and forth between both forms just trying to get that damned rag away from you...I think we seriously scared Molly." Sirius went quiet as Kathryn started to speak, and when she hugged him, he returned the embrace.

"It's cool kiddo...I understand...trust me, I've known this dork since I was 11, I understand," Sirius said, playfully shoving Remus. Sirius frowned as Threstrals came up. Remus glanced at him and mentioned ways to capture one and he shook his head.

"Let me take care of those..." he said quietly. "I've been in death, I've seen the most out of anyone here. Besides, you're not cutting your arm open just to get some stupid skeleton of a horse to come to us." He stopped and looked at the tree next to him.

"Hey Moony, you oversized lump...what was that you said about getting us the bowtruckle and wand wood?" He asked knocking on the tree before glancing back at Remus with a raised eyebrow.

"C'mon, we didn't have to go this far into the forest to get either. We got the bowtruckles from the outskirts when we were in school." He grinned.

"What's wrong? Can't handle a bit of wood Moony?"
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games