Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
~So Who are you (Pic Post .Lets see those smiling faces )~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:12 pm
hmmm....

You look like someone who used to be one of my friends. Except he was blonde...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:07 am
Lol well I've never had that one before...  

TheEmoSalesman

rockinmybrains

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:00 am
took forever to look through all those photos,,,,,,,,,,, **gasps for air** sweatdrop

there's some pretty womens in this guild eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:39 am
Dude, don't be a creeper. Nobody posted their photo so you could get your keyboard all sticky, since it sounds like that is in fact where you get your kicks from. It's cool to compliment people, but try not to be a perv. What you said definitely sounded stalker-ish. No offense, of course. I'm just trying to help you out.  

TheEmoSalesman

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:07 pm
Hello all. Just wanted to add pictures of me into this collection. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:20 pm
Holy hell, you look just like a friend of mine from Quebec.  

TheEmoSalesman

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:32 pm
TheEmoSalesman

?? Uh.....holy hell? geez...is that a good thing or a bad thing?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:34 pm
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman

Good thing, don't worry. Unless you're an evil doppelganger. You're not an evil doppelganger, are you? *suspicious glare*  

TheEmoSalesman

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:40 pm
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman

Good thing, don't worry. Unless you're an evil doppelganger. You're not an evil doppelganger, are you? *suspicious glare*

LMAO....uh..can't really say because I don't know what that is. ?? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:47 pm
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman

"In the vernacular, "Doppelgänger" has come to refer (as in German) to any double or look-alike of a person—most commonly an "evil twin". The literal translation of the German word is "doublewalker", meaning someone who is acting (e.g. walking) the same way as another person. The word is also used to describe the sensation of having glimpsed oneself in peripheral vision, in a position where there is no chance that it could have been a reflection. They are generally regarded as harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death. In Norse mythology, a vardøger is a ghostly double who precedes a living person and is seen performing their actions in advance."

I got that from a Wikipedia article.  

TheEmoSalesman

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:00 pm
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman

"In the vernacular, "Doppelgänger" has come to refer (as in German) to any double or look-alike of a person—most commonly an "evil twin". The literal translation of the German word is "doublewalker", meaning someone who is acting (e.g. walking) the same way as another person. The word is also used to describe the sensation of having glimpsed oneself in peripheral vision, in a position where there is no chance that it could have been a reflection. They are generally regarded as harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death. In Norse mythology, a vardøger is a ghostly double who precedes a living person and is seen performing their actions in advance."

Wow. Thanks. If I didn't understand that word now then I would be a complete idiot. LOL.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:01 pm
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman

Wow. Thanks. If I didn't understand that word now then I would be a complete idiot. LOL.

Lol, that wasn't my intention. I just have a tendency to go overboard. I have a flair for the dramatic.  

TheEmoSalesman

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:03 pm
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman

Lol, that wasn't my intention. I just have a tendency to go overboard. I have a flair for the dramatic.

Heehee...I noticed that about you. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:04 pm
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman

Heehee...I noticed that about you. ^_^

Heh, I get that a lot.  

TheEmoSalesman

rockinmybrains

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:35 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Dude, don't be a creeper. Nobody posted their photo so you could get your keyboard all sticky, since it sounds like that is in fact where you get your kicks from. It's cool to compliment people, but try not to be a perv. What you said definitely sounded stalker-ish. No offense, of course. I'm just trying to help you out.

damn that wasn't even CLOSE to what i meant neutral

i don't think i said anything hinting of perversion or giving a whiff of the intent to stalk someone

i meant what i said..... there are pretty women in this guild..... and that single statement saved the time of going to every individual photo and saying "wowzers u iz purdy" like some fool stare  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games