Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:33 am
chobichan
Good day to you. My username is "Chobichan", but I prefer to be called Little. I'm a highschool student entering sophmore year. My favorite song by P!ATD is "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage". I've liked P!ATD since one of my friends forced me to listen to her CD when I was at her house sometime. I like to draw, read, write and sing. I'm 15, born March 24th. And... That's all you need to know! May the light bless you with eternal happiness. ^^

I'm entering my sophomore year too. 4laugh Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. <3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:09 pm
hello
im alsp goin to my sophmore year  

destroyafffen

synchronizeandshine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:18 pm
hey im katie
im a pimpin ninjaaaa
ninja
=]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:24 pm
dominion13
hello
im alsp goin to my sophmore year

I don't remember if you already introduced yourself. O.o
Well, if you havent, welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:26 pm
synchronizeandshine
hey im katie
im a pimpin ninjaaaa
ninja
=]]

Haha, cool cool. Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:26 am
Hi! um...my name is Brooke the first time i herd Panic! was when my sis was listening 2 "I Write Sins..." and i fell in love with it so then my sis bought there cd and i fell in love with it more so... then i found out that "Build God,Then We'll Talk" and its also my fav song title.most of my friends sy that i'm obsessed with Ryan but i love al of the guys in Panic! i can be random in real life im shy the reason i LOVE P!ATD is cuz there music is so unique and different i really understand there songs and stuff and they just play incredable music i've never been 2 one of there conncerts before or anyones eles conncert before crying sad crying sad um...thats it so if u want 2 know more just go 2 my profile.  

Fragile Panic

lyricalxliesx3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:56 pm
my name is sam
im going into high school
the first time i heard them was when
my friend started singing i write sins.
ive been hooked ever since
i loveeee music heart
ummm my favorite song would be all of them
but if i had to choose, i like lying is the most fun...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:51 pm
panicgirl13
Hi! um...my name is Brooke the first time i herd Panic! was when my sis was listening 2 "I Write Sins..." and i fell in love with it so then my sis bought there cd and i fell in love with it more so... then i found out that "Build God,Then We'll Talk" and its also my fav song title.most of my friends sy that i'm obsessed with Ryan but i love al of the guys in Panic! i can be random in real life im shy the reason i LOVE P!ATD is cuz there music is so unique and different i really understand there songs and stuff and they just play incredable music i've never been 2 one of there conncerts before or anyones eles conncert before crying sad crying sad um...thats it so if u want 2 know more just go 2 my profile.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 I'm sure you'll see them in concert someday. 3nodding

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:55 pm
lyricalxliesx3
my name is sam
im going into high school
the first time i heard them was when
my friend started singing i write sins.
ive been hooked ever since
i loveeee music heart
ummm my favorite song would be all of them
but if i had to choose, i like lying is the most fun...

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:23 pm
Wow, There is a lot of pages... >.<
Anyway... I'm Kioshi Jade but you can call me Kioshi or Jade or Kioshi Jade... It doesn't really matter.
I'm 13 but all my friends say that I act older... Or maybe I act older than all my friends...
P!ATD is not my all time favorite band but they are one of my favorites. My favorite songs by them is "But It's Better If You Do", and "There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet".
My favorite colors are blue and green.

Arbutus Petals

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:18 pm
kioshi jade
Wow, There is a lot of pages... >.<
Anyway... I'm Kioshi Jade but you can call me Kioshi or Jade or Kioshi Jade... It doesn't really matter.
I'm 13 but all my friends say that I act older... Or maybe I act older than all my friends...
P!ATD is not my all time favorite band but they are one of my favorites. My favorite songs by them is "But It's Better If You Do", and "There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet".
My favorite colors are blue and green.

Yes, there is a lot of pages. eek

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:38 pm
Hello there, my name is Laura, but my nickname is Natalie. I have many interests in plays/musicals, books, writing, roleplaying, Gaia (duh), making friends, and just being able to relax every now and then. I don't have many hobbies, unless you want to count writing and roleplaying as one, but I don't always have the time to do my "hobbies". If by school you mean what are my favorite classes, they are the following: English, science, Speech, keyboarding (it's so easy!), and of course, lunch. I have so many favorite anime/manga that it's hard which I adore the most. I love Elfen Lied, Gunslinger Girl, Claymore, Air, Death Note, .hack//SIGN, (now onto happier ones!) Fruits Basket, Strawberry Panic, Ouran High School Host Club, Suzuka, and much, much more!  

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:41 pm
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
Hello there, my name is Laura, but my nickname is Natalie. I have many interests in plays/musicals, books, writing, roleplaying, Gaia (duh), making friends, and just being able to relax every now and then. I don't have many hobbies, unless you want to count writing and roleplaying as one, but I don't always have the time to do my "hobbies". If by school you mean what are my favorite classes, they are the following: English, science, Speech, keyboarding (it's so easy!), and of course, lunch. I have so many favorite anime/manga that it's hard which I adore the most. I love Elfen Lied, Gunslinger Girl, Claymore, Air, Death Note, .hack//SIGN, (now onto happier ones!) Fruits Basket, Strawberry Panic, Ouran High School Host Club, Suzuka, and much, much more!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:47 pm
`PrimeRib
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

Why, thank you! It's a pleasure to have been accepted to the guild, and personally welcomed into it for that matter. 3nodding  

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:30 am
hi. :] i'm upsidexdown. you could call me tiffany, tiff, tiffy, ect. my close friends call me pencap. you could call me that if you want. i usually type in size 9 font and in the center. i'm an 8th grader in middle school, and i'm 13. i've known who p!atd was, but never was a real fan until the beginning of summer. they are my favorite band. since then, i've researched a lot about them. i like to draw, play video games, tennis, figure skating, manga, anime, and just pretty much anything thats fun.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games