Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:17 am

HKBlack
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Lunar_Blade
Nicely done Sev... I love your description of Kathryn: "That pale Gryffindor who had a fondness for chocolate". Hah you make me Squee. Thankyou. I look forward to rping with you.

I look forward to what Sev's gonna do to Harry...especially since he doesn't have his bloody glasses!

...Glasses fetish Lupin?

It'd fit nicely with the briefcase fetish.

On another note, now you guys are going to have me all confused! I'm going to see ExProfessor and I'm going to think "Lupin has posted! Sirius is free to molest him now!" and then it's going to be Severus and I'm going to be all like "Darnit Harry! Sirius is trying to score!" blaugh

Ah the irony, and no, Sirius I haven't a glasses fetish...just the briefcase thing thank you kindly. No, I'm just wondering how she forgot his glasses, I mean, it like no glasses. He is Harry Potter and he needs glasses to see and stuff. *imagines Harry blundering blindly through the forest and being eaten by an Acromantula* Heh heh.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:51 am

Dear gods. eek I go to bed and you lot post three pages worth of stuff!

Luny!! I can play the Hymn of the Faith too! That's the easiest one of all! ^_^

*skims back for more things that she missed*

I like Auron too... >_> But I'd rather date Tidus. I do idolize Lulu and Auron though. And Yuna is cute... <____<;;

*cough*

DRUGS ARE HORRIBLE! AVOID THEM AND THE PEOPLE THAT DO THEM AT ALL COSTS!!!

stressed *was dumped thrown away by her ex because she didn't do drugs and wanted him to stop so he could live a decent life* Apparently wanting someone you care about to be happy with a good job and nice apartment is a bad thing. Especially when you do nothing but offer moral support for the b*****d and try to keep his self confidence up. But noooooooo, drugs are STILL better than someone that cares about you apparently. scream

There, actually, is a lot more to that story, but I think I'll stop ranting now so that I don't scare off more members... >_>;;

Graphiti Skies

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:35 pm

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Ah the irony, and no, Sirius I haven't a glasses fetish...just the briefcase thing thank you kindly. No, I'm just wondering how she forgot his glasses, I mean, it like no glasses. He is Harry Potter and he needs glasses to see and stuff. *imagines Harry blundering blindly through the forest and being eaten by an Acromantula* Heh heh.

Haha...poor blind Harry.

Ahh! Briefcases *coughs nervously* yeah, I had a run in with briefcases today...that was rather embarrassing.

I'm not going to tell the story, but I blame you entirely.

Yay Graphi! You deserve better anyways! Drugie was a stupid idiot, forget about it all. You're a great person (and this is coming from a person who has never seen you, so you know it's true, and not me lying because I think you're good looking/ugly/fat/thing ect) and you deserve so much better.

Don't ever forget that any of you! You're all wonderful...well...*glances at a few* almost all of you...

I kidding! xp
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:54 pm

HKBlack
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Haha...poor blind Harry.

Ahh! Briefcases *coughs nervously* yeah, I had a run in with briefcases today...that was rather embarrassing.

Yay Graphi! You deserve better anyways! Drugie was a stupid idiot, forget about it all. You're a great person (and this is coming from a person who has never seen you, so you know it's true, and not me lying because I think you're good looking/ugly/fat/thing ect) and you deserve so much better.

Don't ever forget that any of you! You're all wonderful...well...*glances at a few* almost all of you...

I kidding! xp

*sniffles* I feel so loved! crying heart

Graphiti Skies

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:26 pm

Love is good...gah...I must flee to my stupid world religion class despite the fact that its roshashana and I should be at home.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:27 pm

Graphiti Skies
HKBlack
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Haha...poor blind Harry.

I kidding! xp

*sniffles* I feel so loved! crying heart

^_^ Good! That's a good feeling! heart

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:48 pm

We don't study religion at our school... In fact, I am Church of England (Even though I am an Aussie, my parents are english) but have no idea what I am supposed to believe in because we don't go to church so I don't really believe in him. I dunno. But next year when we do the speech competitions again I am going to chuck caution to the wind and dress up like god and talk about god and whether or not he has a sense of humour or he is evil, OR I will do a speech on socks and say how they are comfortable AND a deadly weapon of mass destruction.

@Graphi, we love you, drugs are bad and ZOMG!!one!23 you know how to do the Hymn of the Faith!? Argh! Gimme! I reckon Tidus, Auron and Wakka rock...Ey?
Haha... Wakka is sooo Canadian. *Hugs Canada*

@Siri and Remy, ENOUGH WITH THE BRIEFCASES! *covers Kathryns ears* Keep it up guys... Keep it up.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:18 pm

Lunar_Blade
We don't study religion at our school... In fact, I am Church of England (Even though I am an Aussie, my parents are english) but have no idea what I am supposed to believe in because we don't go to church so I don't really believe in him. I dunno. But next year when we do the speech competitions again I am going to chuck caution to the wind and dress up like god and talk about god and whether or not he has a sense of humour or he is evil, OR I will do a speech on socks and say how they are comfortable AND a deadly weapon of mass destruction.

@Graphi, we love you, drugs are bad and ZOMG!!one!23 you know how to do the Hymn of the Faith!? Argh! Gimme! I reckon Tidus, Auron and Wakka rock...Ey?

@Siri and Remy, ENOUGH WITH THE BRIEFCASES! *covers Kathryns ears* Keep it up guys... Keep it up.

Yes...no more briefcases for awhile...it could be dangerous to my health.

My school doesn't offer Religion Classes, but if you know where to go during Lunch, you can take a Religion Class, paritcipate in a Religion Debate, take a Current Events Class, participate in a debate, participate in a Harry Potter class/debate (on Thursdays, Fridays, and any day something big has come out) and other "classes" and "debates" the funny part is teachers will actually join our "classes" and debates..

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:24 pm

HKBlack
Lunar_Blade

Yes...no more briefcases for awhile...it could be dangerous to my health.

My school doesn't offer Religion Classes, but if you know where to go during Lunch, you can take a Religion Class, paritcipate in a Religion Debate, take a Current Events Class, participate in a debate, participate in a Harry Potter class/debate (on Thursdays, Fridays, and any day something big has come out) and other "classes" and "debates" the funny part is teachers will actually join our "classes" and debates..

No...Effing... Way... When's the next Plane to Houston?! I want to debate. I have been deprived of it for a whole year! *sniffs* I like doing Rebuttals...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:41 pm

>_> I.. don't mind religion. It's the followers I have problems with.

My world history class had a segment on religions. It was actually really interesting and I was impressed that all the redneck hicks were openmined about it all. I loved that class. *sniff*

And... can I come visit HK in Texas too?

o__o Dude... Wakka is like... a tropical Canadian. XD!!!

Graphiti Skies

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:23 pm

Graphiti Skies

My world history class had a segment on religions. It was actually really interesting and I was impressed that all the redneck hicks were openmined about it all. I loved that class. *sniff*

Haha! Tropical Canadian!? That'd be awesome. His hair is the same colour as mine *squee*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:44 am

Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies

Haha! Tropical Canadian!? That'd be awesome. His hair is the same colour as mine *squee*

I never really liked Wakka much...I was more of a fan of Kimhari...blue mages are cool.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:08 am

ExProfessor Severus Snape
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies

I never really liked Wakka much...I was more of a fan of Kimhari...blue mages are cool.

YES!!! Long live blue mages!! *would so be a blue mage if she could*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:24 pm

Graphiti Skies
ExProfessor Severus Snape
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies

YES!!! Long live blue mages!! *would so be a blue mage if she could*

Yey! Go semi-human blue mages! And Summoners! And Black Mages! I would hate to be a summoner... It'd be crap. *Would so be a white mage*
It would rock to speak al bhed, I once knew how to speak it fluently last year but with French lessons I had to forget it.

Lunar_Blade

[ Nurse Betty ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:34 pm

I'm so lost...
in everything.
I've been out of school for three weeks with mono.
Today was my frist day back and my fourth day of school total.
I only did a half day,
and the only reason I'm back is so I don't have to drop my super-AP class,
and my language.

Ugh.
So now I have x3948590 work to do than normal.
And yet at the same time it's easier...
because...
My teacher kicks a** and is scheduling all my work to make it easier on me.
I love Literature class.

[ And all this in my freshman year. Hoo rah. ]
But as for me reading posts and relationg to try and make conversation...
It's good that you got out of a relationship
with a guy involved with drugs because
especially with all the rich-kids-on-drugs [ -cough-DRACO-cough- ]
that I have around my school I can tell you
it's so not worth it.
[ So I act like I'm a million times my age but at least I have more maturity than them? ]
Luckily despite my boyfriend's druggie friends,
he stays out of it.
However he still drinks...
but he's 18 so even my mom
has a really hard time blaming him...
Which is horrible because I don't need him tearing his liver up. =x
He's good about it though...
And I'm RAMBLING!
Ugh.

Some one shut me up.
whee
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games