Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

Racer Q

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:34 am
Let's see.... What is there in my life that makes me angry these days. There we go.

Transit system. Why publish a new timetable and have all your buses carry it if they don't follow the schedule? Do you sit there and laugh as I get to the bus stop thinking I am six minutes early for a bus that will not arrive for at least an hour? I don't. It's not funny to me in the least. You assholes and ******** pricks. Why don't you use your own inefficient little system every once in a while and see how it feels for us people that don't have cars and want to make it to school on time.

Bus drivers. I understand that you are not obligated to let me on the bus when you stop in front of my college and wait for 20 minutes before starting your return route to the bus depot. All i would like is that you allow me and the other students the chance to enjoy the warmth of that cozy bus that you sit in for 20 minutes while we stand outside in the cold. Is that so much to ask? I really don't believe it is.

To the ******** that made gabby feel unpretty,
You better pray I do not find you because I swear I have every intention of ripping your spine out of your bellybutton.

To Roxxans a*****e ex-boyfriend,
Leave her alone. I have no intention of kicking your a** from here to kingdom come, but you have no more ties to her. Let it go dude.

This rant brought to you by Jordan/Glen(glen is my angry side)

This is the first time I have ever written a rant and it felt very good.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:50 pm
Seriously, since when is my personal relationship with God anyone else's business? Just because I'm Catholic, all I hear from certain Lutherans and Protestants at my school is, "You don't worship right! You have saints intercede on your prayers! That's not personal!" Who the hell are they to decide what my personal relationship with Him is? If it's so effing personal, what business is it of theirs?! They make it seem like all we do is pray to people other than Jesus. That's not even true! We pray through them because as saints, the chances are that they're closer to God (my opinion, anyways), and that way it's not just me praying to Him, it's them praying for me, too.

Seriously.

If "personal" means that everyone who isn't Catholic gets to criticize how I love my God, then I need a new lesson in English. 'Cause last time I checked, personal means get the ******** out of my business.

Also, what's with people thinking that ALL the Church is doing is trying to get money? EVERY SINGLE priest is going around molesting children? EVERY SINGLE Catholic Church is corrupt?

Does your Church have humans in it?

IT'S CORRUPT.
DEAL WITH IT.
THAT'S WHAT HUMANS DO.
WE ARE NOT PERFECT.
EVERYTHING IS CORRUPT.  

x Socks x

Bakurish

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:53 pm
So if you can't sew, you can't join Key Club?
FTW?
What does sewing have ANYTHING to do with Key Club?
You guys are totaly asswipes.
stare

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:17 pm
******** n00bs. I say no more.  

Isobel Bellamy

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:25 pm
Isobel Bellamy

What, got knifed in CS:S?

Sorry...smartass reply.
-sigh- Just ignore them...they overwhelm this site....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:19 pm
Ok. So I am a moderator of two other guilds on my first account. After I checked the list of members on one of the guilds I found that although people had joined many had never bothered to post. This frustrated me to no end. I took it upon myself to individually message each person and leave comments on their pages to remind them that they were still part of the guild and it would be nice if they took the time to post. Well some people took some time out of their busy lives to make some new topics which were more appealing to them than what the guild had offered. This was fine as long as they bothered to post. However, one a*****e decides that rather than post in the guild he will send me a message telling me that the guild is boring and quits. Now correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't he have made some suggestions on how to liven up the place, or at the very least made some posts in an effort to make the guild more fun?

In short I hate people that join guilds, forums, and groups in general and then refuse to post.
Please note that I do not throw the word hate around loosely.  

Racer Q

Bakurish

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:29 pm
Today, my mom got her Income Tax money, and she gave my brother and I three hundred dollars each to spend how we chose. So we drove up to Wal*Mart and YAY! I finally got my iPod!
After 30 minutes of walking around Wal*Mart, we finally left to go home, where I immediately got on the internet to download iTunes. Well guess what?

"YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD THIS FILE!"

...what? so I try again.

"YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD THIS FILE!"

So you can guess how pissed I am right now. I speed 230 dollars on an iPod and iTunes gift card just to go home and not have them work? RAWR!!!

And to top everything off, I think I'm developing a rash on my knees. They're irching like crazy and it's STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!!!
>: |  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:41 am
Bleeh, ipods are stupid to work, i tried it...it's not idiotproof enough....I stick to Zens, real indestructable too, amazing for a clutz like me xd 5 severe drops and no problems, just a few scuffs sweatdrop  

Isobel Bellamy

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:55 am
Might have mentioned this before, I can't remember, but I have panic attacks every once and awhile. However, I don't have panic attacks as much as I have periods of time where my nerves really bother me, which is why I'm ranting today. This can last hours depending on a number of things. My nerves go nuts usually if I've had too much caffine, but right now I'm dealing with the fact that I didn't get much sleep last night because I had to get up earlier than usual. And that s**t ******** pisses me off! If I'm not in a "regular" mental state, my mind just goes nutts. I'm basically tourtured by my sub-conscious until I find some way to get rid off all the nervouse energy which, in the worse case senario, can end up being a panic attack. (Which are never pretty.) It's frustrating because I can't trust anything that seems to be "wrong" with me. I just have to deal with it until I either realize I'm ok or realize that there really is something wrong. (Usually not the case.) I hate living with a body that basically crys wolf every other day. I hate the thought that something really bad might be happening to me some day, and I'm probably going to end up ignoring it until I'm really sick.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:25 am
here's Drekavac's rant...

i am sick of hearing people say bands like slipknot and cradle of filth are goth... they are not end of story  

Resurrekt

lysseee

6,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:44 am
humans are just posessed animals.
we just need a mass-exorcism so we can all return to our caves and live happily.
these beings are trying to make us recreate things that are beyond our very, VERY limited perception and abilities, trapping us in this ridiculous mass of rituals... this... 'modern' life. it kills us.

we're just here to eat, sleep and ********. let us be >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:32 am
lysseee
we just need a mass-exorcism so we can all return to our caves and live happily.
these beings are trying to make us recreate things that are beyond our very, VERY limited perception and abilities, trapping us in this ridiculous mass of rituals... this... 'modern' life. it kills us.

Hey lysseee I have a quote for you. It's from this book I am reading, Cell by Stephen King. The context is a frequency is released over cell phones so that anyone listening to a call is turned into these snarling drooling monsters bent on destruction. That is until they gain new "rational thought". Here is the quote:

Stephen King
At the bottom you see we are not homo sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder.
What Darwin was too polite to say my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous ******** in the jungle.

Racer Q

lysseee

6,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:52 am
GlenRayNolPrestonVincenti
lysseee

Hey lysseee I have a quote for you. It's from this book I am reading, Cell by Stephen King. The context is a frequency is released over cell phones so that anyone listening to a call is turned into these snarling drooling monsters bent on destruction. That is until they gain new "rational thought". Here is the quote:

Stephen King
At the bottom you see we are not homo sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder.
What Darwin was too polite to say my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous ******** in the jungle.

XD

that was not exactly what i meant by 'posessed' tho.
it was more in the sense of an occupation by another being, not rabid-demonic-posession that sends you into foaming growling fits >.<;;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:33 pm
To my existential panic,
LALALALALALALALALA! LEAVE ME THE ******** ALONE, I KNOW EXACTLY WHO I AM, AND WHERE I'M GOING!

I'm pretty sick and tired of thinking that I'm on a different plane of existence than everyone because I'm depressed, anxious or insomnia-ridden, and I hate that people treat me as if I was batshit insane. : |  

Myollnir

Abyssal Paragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:58 am
GlenRayNolPrestonVincenti

In short I hate people that join guilds, forums, and groups in general and then refuse to post.
Please note that I do not throw the word hate around loosely.

Isobel Bellamy

F***ing n00bs. I say no more.

Well, that about covers my rant for today...  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games