Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:33 pm
Kai stood slowly, when he looked up at her his eyes were a cold shade of blue. "You have brought damnation upon everyone," he whispered before his eyes turned blood red. He grinned wickedly at Kira. "For nearly three hundred years my true powers have been suppressed to stop the monster that slayed over ten million humans. And now thanks to one small child my true powers have been released once more, and the world once more shall know the true meaning of fear!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:36 pm
Kira held out her sword a tear rolling down her face "die" she whispered flying forward pointing the blade straight at his eye "Ill kill all of you!!"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:39 pm
Kai caught the blade with his bare hand and laughed. "Fool, I gave you that sword. Do you think I would give you a weapon that could actually destroy me?" he asked yanking the sword out of her hand and throwing it away from them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:41 pm
Kira cussed under breath looking for anything with a point "damn it" she whispered grabbing some broken bottle going for his eye again *just need to touch him* she thought inches away from his eye  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:45 pm
Kai shattered the bottle and grabbed her wrist, moving behind her with his hand at her throat. "Please, I fought with Mitsu for most of her life. Do you really think that you could kill me? Not even Mitsu could, the best she could have hoped for was to seal me away. Do you have any idea why she could't kill me? Why she used her power so much during our fights yet never once did I die? It is because her power little one...your power...doesn't work," he whispered in her ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:47 pm
Kira's eyes widened but didnt care she struggled to get out of him grip "Ill kill you" hse whispered over and over reaching for the sword trying to call it but it wouldnt come  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:49 pm
"No, I will kill you my dear," Kai whispered his fangs just inches from her throat before he stopped suddenly. He pulled back and threw Kira across the room clutching his head. "No! I will not be sealed away again!" he yelled.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:50 pm
Kira grabbed the sword jubbing it threw his stomach "if I cant kill you with my power then Ill kill you the old fashion way" she yelled the hole sword threw him except the handle to the sword  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:54 pm
"No you won't!" he roared. He grabbed Kira by the throat and threw her into a wall causing the wall to crack under the force of the blow. He then ripped the blade out of his stomach, blood pouring from his wound. He started toward Kira once more, this time holding the blade, when he suddenly dropped the blade and fell to his knees. "Why is it, that whenever I try to kill you I start to lose control?" he yelled. Suddenly he looked up and smiled. "Of course...it is because of Mitsu's soul in you. He cannot hurt her no matter how much I try," he said with a cruel laughter. Suddenly tears started falling from his eyes. He stopped laughing and wiped the tears away. "That fool, what was left of him is crying because of what I'm going to do. He's crying because once more I will kill. Once more he will be filled with nightmares of innocent people I slaughter and it's all because of you girl! It's all because of you!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:57 pm
Kira just smiled "well kill me Im not Mitsuzu she's dead" she said giggling "I dont care if I die but I will take you with me!!" she yelled finding another piece of bottle jabbing it into him  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:00 pm
Kai roared with pain and stabbed his hand into Kira's shoulder. "Fool, if I kill you then he'd been upset enough to where I couldn't contain him and then I'd be sealed away. It'll be much more fun to kill everyone else though," he said as he threw Kira back away from him and started to get up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:02 pm
Kira stood up and her hair went black and she went from behind Kai and hugged him "please stop" she whispered a tear going down her face "forgive her"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:05 pm
Kai's body began to shake he twirled around and glared at her. His red eyes looking at her with nothing but hate. "Damn you!" he yelled as he swung at her, his claws stopping just inches from her face. He fell back down to his knees as he screamed in pain. "I won't let you hurt her!" Kai yelled before he stopped moving all together.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:06 pm
Mitsuzu smiled kneeling down putting blood back on the cross "drink the blood" she ordered chanting again the same words from before  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:07 pm
Kai looked up at her with pale blue eyes. He shook his head slowly. "I don't think it will work this time Mitsu," he whispered a tear rolling down his cheek. "I guessed I messed up...huh?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games