Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:19 am
((OMG... O.O I looked at my first few posts and I'm like "Way to everdo it. They are so retarded, I'm embarrased I ever thought them up.... I laughed so hard...

Anyways, can i make another char? I'm not sure I'm gonna, but i just wanna see If I'm allowed first, then think if I really want to...))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:34 am
"well im a werewolf controling electrisity,seeing everything happen slowmode whenever i want and i run fast as lightining those are my powers...so go get the students now i already got the party stuff now go"  

Shuchi-sama

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:34 pm
KOno got angrey. "I do want to party I just over worry!" she said loudly.. Kono was not screaming but wasnt talking at a normal tone ethier, it was somewhere in between.

"I'll get Shadeon Felix and the others." She said and ran off to find them with Fantina..

((I dont think that will be a problem...))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:34 am
"geez no need to be so tuff ((no idea how to spell it)) still u can cotninue messing up the teachers lounge"  

Shuchi-sama

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:26 pm
(yea elixx go ahead)

he stops for a moment and tries to listen to Kono's mind "so there is a party in the basement" he sighs to himself and sends Kono a message through his mind "i'll be right down there"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:40 pm
Name: Yoite Akatsuki (I dunno... I wanted a Japanese name, and yeah. Don't care about the last name very much...)
Powers: Can create an Illusion with music, whether it be her voice, a violin, piano. Also used sound to mess with the brain and create a Trance. Doesn't always work. Uses the Kira technique.
Race: Unknown
Appearance:
User Image No eye bandage.
Wears black longcoat, black hat, grey gloves, grey jeans, and black converse.
Other: The Kira technique uses her life force as a fule. So the more she uses it, the less time she has to live. When she uses it, she injects some of her life force into the persons body, and then it twists that person up, controlling their flesh and blood. If she were to die, anyone that she used Kira on would die as well. If she dispells it, then the person she's targetting will have her life force taken out so that they wont die if she does. (I think that's how it is, but whatever. That's how it is in here, I guess.)

Kira technique::

Watch the guy with the hat and the black coat..... Hehehehe... Luv him... His name is Yoite and I currently love him. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCFm0-XRsVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayuHEk6K79g&feature=related  

Avioke

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:49 am
((umm...the party isnt at the basement iit will be in the gym room))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:15 am
((Yoite's color will be grey, and Aerunai's black.))

Yoite stood in front of the school, looking blankly at it. She felt no adults here. They had gone. But there were students, and powerful aura's came from them. "They are not normal," she said in her quiet, expressionless voice. She blinked and walked into the school. "Sorta like me." She looked around the halls as she walked through them slowly. There were some students out of their classrooms, but most were gone. There was no way this was a regular school day. She entered a room and found a doorway open, probably to the basement. Curious, she entered and found people down there, talking. She stood there with a blank and bored expression and put her hands in her pockets. "Might I ask," she interrupted, "Why there are no teachers, no normal students, and no one in the classrooms today?" she said with no expression at all. Her voice had no feeling to it when she spoke, and her eyes showed no emotions, nor any movement, nor her face. She seemed emotionless.

Aerunai fell silent as she felt the other girl appear. "You're new," she spoke up. "Who are you?"  

Avioke

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:34 pm
((i think i would make another avvie to...okay here i go))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:47 pm
Kono turned to Yoite "Hey apparently Rob here chased everyone out of the school for a party.."

((ultra zx could you please be a bit more literate in the roleplay its hard to read when there is no quotaions ((spelling)) when your character speaks or when you * * actions.. I dont want to be mean or nasty and rudness is not my objective here. If I offended you I appologize.))  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:13 pm
he walks into the basement and sees some new girl standing there "who is this?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:24 am
"who are you and hey kono dosent this help u to like with the lounge plus the powered students stayed and as u told me the normal students hate us."  

Shuchi-sama

Avioke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:18 am
Yoite looked at Shaedon and Aerunai and blinked. "I am Yoite," she said. "It's rude to inquire someone's name and not give your own," she said, tilting her head. She closed her eyes and put her hands in her pockets. "I just came here a moment ago," she replied to Aerunai's question. "So of course you haven't seen me yet. Just moved into town a week ago, just able to afford school yesterday." She put her hands in her pockets. "Why are you in the basement?"

Aerunai half-smiled. "I'm Aerunai. Call me Rune or Runa," she replied. "But just able to afford? I'm not trying to pry, but, why?" she asked curiously.

Yoite let out a short laugh. "Don't mean to pry, are you serious? Why do people say that anyway? It's pointless. If you don't mean to pry, then don't." She shook her head, but within seconds her smile faded and she was yet again expressionless.

Aerunai glared at her. I don't think I like this girl at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:29 am
he stares blankly at her "my names shaedon" he stops to think for a minute "hey wait isn't this school free?"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:14 pm
Yoite looked at him. "Lunch," she said, "isn't." She blinked. "I beleive this school is for, 'specials', correct?" She looked around. "What are your abilities?"

Aerunai yawned. "I'm a Vampire," she said, not trusting Yoite enough to say her true power. She might know about that little "weakness" that goes with it and use it.

Yoite tilted her head. "That's all?" she asked. Her voice was now intense. "Tell me the rest."

Aerunai's eyes widened. She knows. She knows my weakness then. How? "I control shadows in every way, shape, and form. I turn into one, and I can talk to them," she said unwillingly. Dammit. This isn't good.

Yoite nodded. "Nice. Don't worry, I wont use your," she paused, smiling at the word, "Weakness." She shrugged. "Well, what are your powers," she said to the others, ignoring Aerunai clenching her fists with anger.

b***h....  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games