Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:22 pm
Kira just closed her eyes and stood there her cape covering her head she moved none not caring "you'll be in hell just like him" she said lifting her head looking down at where Muraki fell "whats the point ot live if I cant use this power" she said raising her hands and the fire ingulfed her Azreal couldnt see her but the Phoenix's form  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:37 pm
Valean smirked "To be honest I could care less about my power. I came here for you Kira. Now I guess I shall die, for once I bring forth Oblivion this time, it will be for the last time. I have pledge my soul to this devil so that I might save you!" Valean closed his eyes, and the chains around him began to to pull at him. Blood seeped from his neck and his wrists and when he opened his eyes they were blood red. "Forgive me for my sins Kira. And forgive me for loving you. Now, Oblivion. Come and consume me!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:41 pm
Phoenix just smiled "I wouldnt do that" it said smiling "if you want her alive" its voice was like Ceres's it smirked looking at Valean as he bleed "never mind go right ahead and die she'll see you soon" it said laughing  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:53 pm
Valean glared at the phoenix. He wanted to lash out at it but the contract had been made. The blood from his neck and wrists pooled at the ground beneath him. "What are you talking about?" he asked in a strained voice, but before he could receive his answer he began screaming. His body contorted and morphed until he himself began to appear like Oblivion, thus is what happens when you summon the creature within yourself.

User Image  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:58 pm
he could see threw phoenix and saw Kira hands holding on to her shoulders and her back had her wings out but they were burned to a crisp and she opened her eyes and they were the same but with fire burning in them Kira absorbed the phoenix into her body and her wings became red and her cape red eyes now just blood red "shall we begin" she said smirking "one of us will be going to hell" she said as two other sets of wings appeared behind her back  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:04 pm
Valean smirked, not out of arrogance or out of eagerness, but just to show that he had not lost all hope. His eyes were blood red, but his voice was that of a man who was doing the hardest thing he had ever done before. "Let us fight Kira. Just you and me. Let us fight and let our weapons do the talking," he said in a soft voice unbecomming of his present state.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:06 pm
Kira smirked right back at Valean "yes lets" she said putting out her hands and two long blades appeared in her hands aflame "I will kill you" she said looking at him with an evil smile and she flew forward very quickly  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:08 pm
Valean turned to darkness as her blades cut through him. He reappeared behind her with a single black blade in his hand. "I will not let you follow me down this path to hell Kira. But nor will I let you sell your soul to the devil and continue to forsake this world."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:34 pm
Kira used her wings to make him back away she held on to her blades tightly as the flames got bigger "I will kill you!!!" she yelled and started to attack him again saying it with no feeling locking herself behind a door that she cant find a key to  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:38 pm
Valean didn't bother to dodge as her blades came toward him. He blocked both her blades with his own. His eyes were almost as lifeless as Kira's, with but a glimmer of hope remaining within them. "I will not kill you Kira," Valean stated without emotion. Once more he turned into darkness and flew behind her, but this time he struck out at her as he passed through her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:41 pm
Kira smiled "if you wont fight me and you wont kill me then" she said lifting her head into the air breathing in a deep breath then looking back at Valean "no reason to live" she said flipping her blades and stabbing them threw her body and the phoenix came from her body screatching "no!!!" it yelled as Kira started to fall from the sky  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:43 pm
Valean's eyes widened in shock as he watched what happened. Darkness surrounded Kira as Valean formed beside her holding her in his arms. "What did you do that for?" he asked as he placed his hands over her wound preparing to heal her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:46 pm
Kira smacked his hands away "to get her out" she pointed to the phoenix who was still screatching suddenly the flames turned black then she looked at Kira with black eyes "you shall pay" it said flying towards Valean and Kira Kira just smiled and closed her eyes waiting to die  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:48 pm
Valean looked at Kira and smiled. He bent over and kissed her lips one last time. "Goodbye," he whispered. He turned and stood between her and the phoenix which was still coming toward them. He looked at his right hand and flexed it into a fist. *The power to save a life and the power to take one away. That is the touch of death.* Valean's eyes met the phoenix's as darkness swirled around his right hand. "Come phoenix, we will go to hell together!" Valean launched the darkness out of his hand enveloping the phoenix in his power.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:52 pm
Kira looked up at Valean and the phoenix she pulled the blades out of her and they healed almost automaticaly "no" she said closing her eyes and her wings reappeared still the same when the phoenix she flew up to Valean and grabbed on to him "Ill go to hell not you you are too kind" she said smiling and she took all his powers and she had the chains around her neck and she became oblivion "let us go to hell together Ceres where we belong" she said a tear going down her eyes "goodbye" she said as her sould was taken from her body living her body to rot  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff