Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:07 pm
Negase shook his head. "Even if I wanted to get rid of him I couldn't. His parents are quite literally forcing me to go especially hard on their son or they'll cut my funding. So in other words the real masterminds behind his pain are his own flesh and blood."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:08 pm
"Who says they have to know? Your good at lying aren't you? Then you can put me in Botan's place.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:11 pm
Negase pointed to a camera behind him. "Every session is video taped. That I cannot fake. They have their own scientist working on this with me. If Botan misses even one session my neck is on the chopping block. Hence the reason they're conducting the experiment on his other half right now. I'm hoping that it will prove to yield some interesting results as far as strength increase and phsycial prowess which is enhanced by one's mentalities."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:20 pm
"You all are so sick and twisted." She threw the knife at him, once again missing on purpose. but, she did cut his cheek a bit. Ayame turned and started to walk out of the office.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:27 pm
Negase glared at her as she left. He then turned back on the screen and called to his men. "You know what to do. You've taken everthing out of her room, now dump the body in there."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:36 pm
Ayame didn't return to her dorm immediatly but walked around for a bit.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:39 pm
Several guards were taking things out of Ayame's room, dropping Botan into the room and shutting the door. All Botan had on was black pants and a black collar. "She'll be surprised when she sees Kai," one of them said with a laugh as they left.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:51 pm
Ayame would get back shortly after they left. She opened the door to see everything gone and Botan laying on the floor. She shut the door and slid down. Tucking her head into her arms she began to cry silently.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:01 pm
Botan heard the door open and he stood slowly. He smirked as he glared down at Ayame. "Why do you cry you foolish girl?" he asked in a cold tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:20 am
Ayame looked up at him. That wasn't the usual tone Botan used and immediatly she knew something was wrong. Ayame stood. "Botan..."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:52 am
Botan smirked and toyed with the black collar around his neck, and despite the wounds on his body moved as if he didn't feel a thing. "The names not Botan. It's Kai," he said as he glared at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:48 pm
"Okay...Kai then." Ayame would look at him. She stood straighter and took a tentative step forward.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:13 pm
Kai moved with lightning speed, taking a step forward and grasping Ayame by the throat. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked coldly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:20 pm
Ayame coughed a bit but then gently took a hold of his wrist. "You hug you." She stated simply.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:22 pm
Kai looked at her with disgust, tightening his grip on her throat. "And why on earth would you want to hug me?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff