Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:25 pm
Deke the cursed
well, thats where a couple of years of jujitsu takes over. i find weapon training with anything not easily concealed is relatively useless, but learning to use your body as a weapon is much more useful, and much less illeagal, at least on a school camapus

I took Tai Kwon Do for a couple years when I was younger. I might not be quite as limber as I used to be, but I still remember enough pressure points to make a grown man crumple if need be. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:26 pm
how come lurichan can change her clothes but oit won't let me sad  

Seshomaru420

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:28 pm
Seshomaru420
how come lurichan can change her clothes but oit won't let me sad

Try it right now. It's working at the moment, and you never know when it will be up and running again. ^_^ No offense to the gaian staff, it just seems there have been quite a few gliches this past week and a half or so that I have been on gaia.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:30 pm
lurichan
Deke the cursed
well, thats where a couple of years of jujitsu takes over. i find weapon training with anything not easily concealed is relatively useless, but learning to use your body as a weapon is much more useful, and much less illeagal, at least on a school camapus

I took Tai Kwon Do for a couple years when I was younger. I might not be quite as limber as I used to be, but I still remember enough pressure points to make a grown man crumple if need be. ^_^
i know a little tae kwon do, but i prefer to forego the pressue points and go straight for crippling submission holds instead  

Deke the cursed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:32 pm
Deke the cursed
i know a little tae kwon do, but i prefer to forego the pressue points and go straight for crippling submission holds instead

I don't much care for staying in close contact with an oponent for any length of time. I'll either aim for the solar plexus, the genitals, or the side of the neck depending on the situation. Thankfully I haven't really had need to do so in my life, and I am deceptivly strong for my figure, so people tend to underestimate me because they think I'm lazy. xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:35 pm
lurichan
Deke the cursed

I don't much care for staying in close contact with an oponent for any length of time. I'll either aim for the solar plexus, the genitals, or the side of the neck depending on the situation. Thankfully I haven't really had need to do so in my life, and I am deceptivly strong for my figure, so people tend to underestimate me because they think I'm lazy. xp
close quarters is my favorite. noone expects you to try and grapple with them in an intelligent fashion  

Deke the cursed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:37 pm
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed

close quarters is my favorite. noone expects you to try and grapple with them in an intelligent fashion

I know how to get out of a fair number of grapples easily. My half brother tried to put me in a full nelson one day....*laughs* Silly him, it didn't last long.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:42 pm
lurichan
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed

I know how to get out of a fair number of grapples easily. My half brother tried to put me in a full nelson one day....*laughs* Silly him, it didn't last long.
really? full nelson is the one noone's ever been able to break out of when i use it...of couse i usually am bashing them into the ground or something similar...  

Deke the cursed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:47 pm
Deke the cursed
really? full nelson is the one noone's ever been able to break out of when i use it...of couse i usually am bashing them into the ground or something similar...

All you really have to do with most people is just bow. They usually don't expect it and can't compensate in time for it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:51 pm
lurichan
Deke the cursed

All you really have to do with most people is just bow. They usually don't expect it and can't compensate in time for it. ^_^
ahhhhhh. the trick to most sucessful holds is always either choking them, or hurting them, keep thier attention divided and they stay as malleble as putty  

Deke the cursed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:54 pm
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed

ahhhhhh. the trick to most sucessful holds is always either choking them, or hurting them, keep thier attention divided and they stay as malleble as putty

I perfer striking quickly and keeping distance to getting close and having to potentially touching someone gross over a prolonged period of time. ^_^ That's just me though.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:56 pm
lurichan
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed

I perfer striking quickly and keeping distance to getting close and having to potentially touching someone gross over a prolonged period of time. ^_^ That's just me though.
well, i dont have to deal with rapists so much as high-school idiots  

Deke the cursed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:58 pm
Deke the cursed

True enough. Your potential opponent has a much different mindset and goal than my potential opponent. ^^* Perhaps that is part of what modifys our choices in styles. Of course if anyone is dumb enough to try to break into my appartment, well then I have my shortsword.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:02 pm
lurichan
Deke the cursed

True enough. Your potential opponent has a much different mindset and goal than my potential opponent. ^^* Perhaps that is part of what modifys our choices in styles. Of course if anyone is dumb enough to try to break into my appartment, well then I have my shortsword.
and my fighting style also makes a point of near-permanent injury, no matter how long it takes, whereas yours(at least from my opinion) is based on neutralizing them quickly  

Deke the cursed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:04 pm
Deke the cursed
and my fighting style also makes a point of near-permanent injury, no matter how long it takes, whereas yours(at least from my opinion) is based on neutralizing them quickly

Exactly. I would perfer to neutralize a threat than to break bones. I would have a harder time living with myself if I caused someone perminant injury (other than perhaps sterility, then I might make an exception). I should get going soon though, I am getting rather sleepy. It was a pleasure to make your aquantance, and I hope to speak with you again some time. ^_^ Take care and have a pleasant evening. ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games