Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:21 pm
Hikari's class ended and she appeared next to Kai smiling "I knew you were still here"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:23 pm
Rinkota finally found her room, and sat down in an empty chair at the back of the room. A few heads turned as she entered, but the stares didn't last long. She began to scribble notes in the notepad she had been carrying. The class mainly talked about the structure of worlds, and the beings that lived in each ones, along with the geography of each world. She sighed, and waited for next period, excited to learn about Dreamweaver. Sooner than she had thought, the bell sounded through the school, and she nearly flew out the door, immediatly heading down the opposite end of the hallway towards the less-crowded staircase. It seemed that the number of students had doubled since she arrived in class. Once outside, she headed down to the training area, and looked around.  

Valley-of-Death

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:23 pm
Kai looked up at her and smiled. "Yeah...I didn't feel like going to class today." he said still staring out at the ocean. "But I guess I'd better go to my next class. The battle arena sounds fun."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:25 pm
Hikari smiled standing up with her hand out "shall we go together"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:28 pm
Valean smiled and stood. He wiped the sand off of him and took her hand. "Sure, why not," he smiled as they turned toward the school.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:30 pm
as they walked to the school she remembered him holding on to Rinkota's hand when Yakumo took over "why were you with Rinkota" she said with her head down as they walked  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:32 pm
"When I came back from the destoryed world, I could barely stand. I teleported into the girl's dorm by mistake. when I got there I ran into her, quite literally actually. She then suggested a walk, and I said yes," Kai told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:34 pm
"...oh" Hikari said as they got to the school she looked up "just wondering she said smiling  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:37 pm
Valean nodded and looked toward a coliseum like building. "I'm guessing this is the place," he told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:43 pm
Rinkota waited at the side of the arena, watching the other students already in the center of the arena bragging about their blade. She had Dreamweaver at her side, but didn't want to brag about it. She sighed, and watched as an instructor taught a class how to effectivley turn a block into a swift counter, and end it with an arial finish. Sparks flew as the demonstrater and instructor finished, and soon a small portion of the students paying attention followed.  

Valley-of-Death

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:43 pm
Hikari nodded her head feeling the presence of demons and monsters "this wont be easy" she said her eyes white in the middle "how did they get him!!" she said standing there frozen  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:49 pm
Kai rested his hand on her shoulder. "I brought them here. The instructor asked me if I could bring some monsters for the more advanced students to fight to show off our skills to the younger ones," he told her. They turned towared Rinkota. He ran his fingers through his now long hair. "You'll be participating in the battle as well, if you don't mind that is."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:50 pm
"no" she said standing there shaking thinking to herself *how did they get cerberus*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:52 pm
Rinkota looked at Kai and Hikari. "Nope, don't mind at all." She said, a humorless smile playing across her lips. 'As long as little miss priss doesn't start any major fights, that is.' She kept the thoughts to herself, knowing that it was best not to potentially provoke anyone into a fight. That wouldn't do, not with so many people around. "When do you want to start it?"  

Valley-of-Death

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:57 pm
"Soon," Kai told her. He then looked at Hikari. "The cerberus was a...gift, to say the least," he told her. He then nodded to the two girls. "I'll be right back. Let me go talk with the instructor."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff