Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Do your friends like yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do they?
  Yep, all of us!! =^o^=
  NO TT___TT I'm all alone!!
  Yes, some of us...not all.
  Nope, and that make's me the perverted one xD (yes)
View Results

aoshi~kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:50 pm
Meh I'm a perv so I love me some Yaoi! but most of my fiends like the shonen-Ai stuff. I think the most hard core thing they ever read was Level-C
@-@

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:53 pm
no at all
half my friends don't even know I like it

Sp4cegh0st

Magical Millionaire

silvercharmer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:36 pm
i have friends who like yaoi i have friends who dispise yaoi (im thinking their only gonna be aquantances since they dont know how to be nonbarbaric and not stomp on my nonstrait books) my bf loves yaoi too and naaa your not alone some people like it some dont just be sure to choose friends who dont stomp on your stuff you know blaugh sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:40 pm
I think a few of my friends may like yaoi and Bl but it doesn't come up in conversation much so I feel so very very alone with my perversion sometimes. crying So that's what the rest of you people are here for. 3nodding  

Mika_Clari

srome2808

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:01 pm
Most of my friends do like it, but some are just like whatever about it. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:20 pm
I have 3 friends who heart yaoi, but I think I'm the most hardcore of them all. stare the second most hardcore one is the girl who turned me into a yaoi whore, but my other two friends like yaoi that's a 6 or a7 on a 1-10 scale of graphic/nastiness. I'm 10 all the way!! blaugh My other friends just tolerate it, along with me, 'cuz sumtimes I'm just....too much, maybe? lol NOT IN THAT WAY! ninja xd  

Princess Karis

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200

sensualnonsense

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:08 am
Some of my friends like, some don't. I don't talk with them much about yaoi, though. I think they tend to prefer "tamer" stuff than I. *cough*

My boyfriend, on the other hand, just thinks it's just some quirk of mine to read yaoi. He doesn't really care (though sometimes he has some things to say about the "men" in yaoi. Oh well! x3)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:19 am
The closest thing I have is my best friend who has yuri pics tacked to her bedroom wall. Other than that I'm prettymuch on my own.  

I. L. Malphas

Scribraven

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:44 pm
Nope, I'm on my own. My best friend stands it, though she doesn't quite get my obsession. Other than her, I only told a good guy friend, an annoying gay t**t (and I say that with fondness) who understood me better, but he didn't like it either.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:03 pm
I have many friends who don't like yaoi. I have about 6 or 7 friends who like yaoi.  

GojakInucrawler

Aged Gaian

5,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXx Dawn in the Dusk xXx

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:23 pm
A lot of my friends know I like it. xD

In real life, I think five or so girls and at least one boy.
Online... a lot! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:20 pm
totally  

protecterofelements

BladeKiro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:28 am
I. L. Malphas
The closest thing I have is my best friend who has yuri pics tacked to her bedroom wall. Other than that I'm prettymuch on my own.

Ha ha. Same here. >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:00 pm
I have I think mabey 5 or 6 friends who like yaoi......and I have like...well over 20 friends in real life...and all of them are girls....oh,and also I guess like, my one guy friend....he's very odd.. rolleyes lol  

yuki~chan3

Beloved Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Wolf Within 100

rukiayuzu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:02 pm
Everyone thinks I'm a perv... crying but I try to explain to them that it's actually really cute...especially shounen ai...  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games