Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:22 pm
Durza the Shade
Nintendo Punk 05
Durza the Shade
Shao Lin-san has returned to us!

oh no you didn't go there, i'm the star wars master XP

Where? Shao is a person; I just accepted her. And I am the trivia master, as declared by one of the mods of the Star Wars guild. If you would challenge my title, go here.

gahh ask me something! Star wars was my life until AotC came out, then it was like BOOO!!!! but Revenge is gonna kick a**, but im still a huge fan of the original trilogy, so ask me something!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:46 pm
I'm constantly surrounded by Band Nerds/Star War Geeks no matter what I do, where I go . . . why?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:53 pm
Masquanade
I'm constantly surrounded by Band Nerds/Star War Geeks no matter what I do, where I go . . . why?

becasue we all love you !

heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:44 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade

heart heart

No kidding, all 807 of us. Did you notice we now have 807 members?

And Nintendo Punk: this isn't really the place for this, and after this we'll see who does better in the trivia thread. But for starters, name all the places the number 1138 appears in all five films.  

Durza the Shade

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:53 pm
Durza the Shade
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade

heart heart

No kidding, all 807 of us. Did you notice we now have 807 members?

And Nintendo Punk: this isn't really the place for this, and after this we'll see who does better in the trivia thread. But for starters, name all the places the number 1138 appears in all five films.

a) WHOO for 807 members...
b) you win crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:31 am
Masquanade

My biology teacher is obsessed with Star Wars and takes it upon himself to give the class a 10 min speech on it everyday before class begins. whee  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:39 am
eek Durza and Nitendo you should some of my IRL friends . . . they're crazy like you. For their senior trip they're paying $300 to fly . . . somewhere for this huge anime con and getting a hotel room and everything plus spending money . . . yeah . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:54 am
Masquanade
eek Durza and Nitendo you should some of my IRL friends . . . they're crazy like you. For their senior trip they're paying $300 to fly . . . somewhere for this huge anime con and getting a hotel room and everything plus spending money . . . yeah . . .

>_< all we're doing is going to florida!  

DiddleFreak61387

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:19 pm
Masquanade

My sister did that just yesterday, minus the airplane. And I'm definately heading over to Indianapolis for the Star Wars Celebration III in April.

Nintendo Punk: What? That was too easy. All right, name just one time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:02 pm
Durza the Shade
Masquanade

My sister did that just yesterday, minus the airplane. And I'm definately heading over to Indianapolis for the Star Wars Celebration III in April.

Damn you, and i don't know cry but the eagles won! 3nodding , but i still dont know cry  

DiddleFreak61387

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:46 pm
Durza the Shade
Masquanade

OMG! That's where they're going!
They're total band nerds too  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Whatever happened to the contest thread?

Just an idea:
Why don't we have a BNG avatar contest? Hey, it might be kinda fun.  

Saint-Saens

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:18 pm
Saint-Saens
Whatever happened to the contest thread?

Just an idea:
Why don't we have a BNG avatar contest? Hey, it might be kinda fun.

I believe that an avatar contest was in line for future events...and where did that contest thread go? (Did it get de-stickied with the art contest? I'll look for it...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:50 pm
I de-stickied it . . . it wasn't very active sweatdrop

Ah yes an avatar contest was in store-ish . . . sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:52 pm
scream domokun WHY??!?!?!??! domokun scream  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games