Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

error-dot-tar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:59 am
The Indubitable Katie-Kat
error-dot-tar
error-dot-tar
So a week ago my mother said we were driving down to Lincoln and moving me into my dorm on Saturday. Which was cool, gave me plenty of time to pack, and we'd have been able to take my dad and/or big brother to move boxes.

Yesterday, she tells me that we're going today instead. Which is annoying, as I had to finish all my laundry and pack all my tea earlier than anticipated, but oh well. Couldn't take my dad, he works Friday nights, but we were going to take my brother.

A few hours ago, my brother informed me that our mum said he has to take our younger sister to a doctor appointment and he won't be going with us, which means it'll be just me (short and weak) and my mum (weak and with nerve damage in her shoulders) moving boxes and lowering a loft bed. Fuuuun. gonk

Why does that feel like that's what moving is going to be like for me?
Probably 'cause it will be. Anyway, good news, my mum changed her mind and we're going tomorrow with Dad AND my roommate and her parents will be there at approximately the same time to help us get the room in order, furniture-wise. The bad news, though: I already packed all my clothes AND ALL MY TEA! scream

Has that tea that I bought you even shown up? I bought it close to a month ago...
Not that I know of, but I haven't checked the mail in a few days.

Quote:
Delivered On: 12/22/2008
9:46 A.M.
Delivered To: BELLEVUE, NE, US
Service: GROUND

Your family needs to get off their ******** a**.

Because I've been charged, it was shipped on the 17th, and it arrived last month. If they do not give you your damned tea, I want compensation. If not from them, then from the company itself.

Edit: Can you get on Skype or AIM please?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:21 pm
error-dot-tar
Edit: Can you get on Skype or AIM please?
I'm on Skype. Just invisible.  

Calixti

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:00 pm
mute_coyote
ShadowCatSoul
Recursive Paradox
ShadowCatSoul
I would probably be much better off if I were a lesbian, but that would ruin my dream of having children.

Lesbians can still get in vitro fertilization or sperm from sperm donor banks.

Also, it isn't as fun being a minority sexuality as you think. There being a profound lack of lesbians easily makes up the distance made by the bad pickings of the far larger numbers of straight men.

Homosexuality is quite common in Tennessee, where I'm from. I know way too many gays/bis/lesbians. And asked out by way too many lesbians (a couple of them being my best friends). They're definately not a minority here. And sperm banks and stuff like that...just doesn't seem natural to me. I don't think I'd be as happy like that. Sex is no big deal to me, I don't have to have it to be in a loving relationship, but it is how I would like my children to be concieved.

Lucky. XP I have yet to attract the interest of a female partner. I have received attention from several interested MALES and have certainly considered them for a relationship, only to realize that I have no physical attraction for them whatsoever. *headdesk* C'mon hormones! Work with me here! When I'm with a nice, attractive, fun guy shouldn't I have some kind of interest? Hell, I thought I was bi, but maybe I'm just straight-up lesbian (or at least much closer to the lesbian end of the spectrum than I anticipated).

lol, well, the ones I know around here are pretty wild and definately very much out of the closet, lol. And I like hanging around them, it's nice not doing any boy gossip like my other friends do *eye roll* Should I ship one or two off to you? lol.

You know what, I want a man that I can have fun with without him wanting sex all the time. I mean, I am definatetly straight, I very much like men, though I am slightly physically attracted to women too. I just wish they weren't all so...sex-centered. I guess it's true what they say, all the good men are either taken or gay. I know a couple of pretty great guys who I wish weren't gay.

Well, I'm moving to my dorm Sunday afternoon. College. Wow, I never thought I'd make it that far so soon. I'm going to be the first in my family to make it to college since my grandpa. It's hard, though, moving away from the people I all but grew up with. This is a small town that's headed downhill, but it's my town. I've grown to love it like my hometown. And the people, the ones I like and dislike both, as well. I'm...not good with change. Not drastic change anyway. I'm a socially awkward person and I'll be moving to a big city in a college with people I don't know (with the exception of one or two people). I'm kinda scared, though I don't like to admit it, but thrilled at maybe meeting new people, but with a slight irrational fear of rejection. Man, I am just screwed up all over, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:04 pm
Oh my ******** gods!!
The fluff is back in the LD scream scream scream .

I'm seriously starting to think that religion should have an IQ requirement gonk .  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:32 pm
question  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:47 pm
ShadowCatSoul

lol, well, the ones I know around here are pretty wild and definately very much out of the closet, lol...

...Should I ship one or two off to you? lol.

Yes please. *nodnodnod*  

Recursive Paradox

error-dot-tar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:53 pm
Recursive Paradox
ShadowCatSoul

lol, well, the ones I know around here are pretty wild and definately very much out of the closet, lol...

...Should I ship one or two off to you? lol.

Yes please. *nodnodnod*

A couple, actually, in case one isn't poly or interested in one of us ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:00 pm
Well, tell you what, in return you lovlies send me a couple of wild guys? xd  

ShadowCatSoul

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:04 pm
ShadowCatSoul

All I've seen around here is nerdy guys and geeks. They're more awkward than wild.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:12 pm
Recursive Paradox
ShadowCatSoul

All I've seen around here is nerdy guys and geeks. They're more awkward than wild.

Psh, geeks can be wild. You just have to break them in wink .  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:25 pm
Ultraviolett1127
Recursive Paradox
ShadowCatSoul

lol, you make a very good point there. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:16 pm
ShadowCatSoul
And sperm banks and stuff like that...just doesn't seem natural to me.
Naturalistic Fallacy.

To say nothing of the fact you haven't tested your fertility yet.

Quote:
I don't think I'd be as happy like that. Sex is no big deal to me, I don't have to have it to be in a loving relationship, but it is how I would like my children to be concieved.
I recommend coming to terms with liking male genitalia.  

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:33 am
ShadowCatSoul

You know what, I want a man that I can have fun with without him wanting sex all the time. I mean, I am definatetly straight, I very much like men, though I am slightly physically attracted to women too. I just wish they weren't all so...sex-centered.

Then you aren't talking to the right kind of guy. *shrug*
Believe it or not, they aren't all like that. xD And some are, but are mature enough for it to not be an issue! 3nodding

RP- Geeks. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:29 pm
patch99329
ShadowCatSoul

You know what, I want a man that I can have fun with without him wanting sex all the time. I mean, I am definatetly straight, I very much like men, though I am slightly physically attracted to women too. I just wish they weren't all so...sex-centered.

Then you aren't talking to the right kind of guy. *shrug*
Believe it or not, they aren't all like that. xD And some are, but are mature enough for it to not be an issue! 3nodding

RP- Geeks. heart

Just ask Poe. I have one of the lowest sex drives she's probably ever met without actually being asexual.  

error-dot-tar

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:32 pm
Ultraviolett1127

That's what I keep on telling my one friend. She's sad because of all the geeks here and how she thinks it constrains her dating zone.

patch99329

RP- Geeks. heart

Come visit my school. The geeks here are all really sweet guys too. Very helpful and nice people.

error-dot-tar

Just ask Poe. I have one of the lowest sex drives she's probably ever met without actually being asexual.

Second lowest. I know a guy who would rather do platonic cuddling than ever have sex but was still very much attracted to women.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games