• Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
"Now that we got creatures targeting Xena, we'll have to find the means to put a stop to them. For now, we should head back and find out exactly that spell brought about." She said.

Raph nodded.

Dan sighed and headed back towards their home.

@Xena: All your hard work, she'll undo it if she messes with the spell you used. Then again, your parents have always done things like that, haven't they? Second guess you. Make you second guess yourself? If they were even around to do so." a voice whispered to Xena.
She and Xena nodded before starting to head back to the mansion.

Xena stopped for a moment upon hearing the whispered voice. "What makes you think they do?" She asked.

Raph was following them when he saw Xena stop. "You aight?" he asked.

The voice on the other hand, laughed mockingly and faded.
She glanced over to Raph upon hearing his question. "I...dunno. I've been having these voices speak to me..." She murmured.

"Voices?" he asked with a concerned look. He walked over to her. "What they sayin?"
She frowned. "Many things, mainly them trying to taut or mock me. They think I have some kind of darkness in me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena stopped for a moment upon hearing the whispered voice. "What makes you think they do?" She asked.

She glanced over to Raph upon hearing his question. "I...dunno. I've been having these voices speak to me..." She murmured.

"Voices?" he asked with a concerned look. He walked over to her. "What they sayin?"
She frowned. "Many things, mainly them trying to taut or mock me. They think I have some kind of darkness in me."

"Nah. I don't see it. Ya always been a pretty bright spot for me." He said with a shrug. "Even if ya did, ya strong enough ta keep it at bay."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Nah. I don't see it. Ya always been a pretty bright spot for me." He said with a shrug. "Even if ya did, ya strong enough ta keep it at bay."
"Maybe. It seems as though they're waiting for it to happen." She said, shaking her head slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Maybe. It seems as though they're waiting for it to happen." She said, shaking her head slightly.

"It wont. I got faith in ya."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"You think so?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"I know so." he said, giving her a reassuring smile.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena smiled a little. "I hope you're right." She said then her smile faded. "Though I'm sorry about Dad."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:01 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena smiled a little. "I hope you're right." She said then her smile faded. "Though I'm sorry about Dad."

"He loves ya a lot and wants tha best for ya. I can't stay mad at em for that." Raph said with a shrug.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:09 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"He loves ya a lot and wants tha best for ya. I can't stay mad at em for that." Raph said with a shrug.
"You sure though? He's really anxious for you leave and all that." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:16 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"If it was my kid, I'd probably be tha same way." He said with a shrug.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:30 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Maybe..." Xena then frowned a bit, knowing that with Raph's current state as a zombie, he could never have children of his own. "Can I ask you something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:49 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Maybe..." Xena then frowned a bit, knowing that with Raph's current state as a zombie, he could never have children of his own. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure." He said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:08 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah, sure." He said.
"Even though it wouldn't work for us...would you still wait for me regardless?" She asked as she looked at Raph now that she knew his feelings for her. "Would you still be thinking of me back in your world?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah, sure." He said.
"Even though it wouldn't work for us...would you still wait for me regardless?" She asked as she looked at Raph now that she knew his feelings for her. "Would you still be thinking of me back in your world?"

"Yeah. I would." he shrugged a bit.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah, sure." He said.

"Yeah. I would." he shrugged a bit.
Xena walked over and kissed Raph on the cheek. "I won't hold it against you if you find someone in your world to be with."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff