Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:39 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Zoey nodded her head and took his hand with a gentle squeeze. She had felt a little better now that she told him about her lack of ability to have kids, she had always feared it was a 'deal breaker' of sorts. But now her mind was struggling to grasp the idea of a Zombie intervention detox program for Raph (and sadly poor Nira). With a slight shake of her head she decided to focus on learning what her blood held that made Nira so hell bent on keeping her alive. "One thing at a time...." She murmured for both their sake.

"Yeah." Donnie said heaving a sigh. "One thing at a time." he would return to where Leo and Raph were to check the results.

@Xena: Yumi moved the cover a bit to look at her mother and smile sadly.

"Yeah." Mikey said nodding.

The results would show something astounding about Zoey and her DNA. A passive gene was making her own DNA incompatible as it fuses two strands together. Something no doctor would notice without a full DNA scan. This resulting in her being a barren. Her body was compensating in order to cope with this mutation. As a result of this, Zoey's blood would show immunity to the Z-Virus when paired against Nira's blood. In fact, it almost seemed like the virus cells of Nira's blood was dying as a result. The end result....Zoey's blood wasn't so much a cure....but a promise that you wouldn't at least turn if you were bit or ended up as Zombie chow. Where as someone like Raph or Nira likely wouldn't survive an injection.

Zoey stumbled back from the machine and placed a hand on her stomach. A tear slipping down her cheek. "...So I'm a freak of nature..."

"Hey...." all three turtles said to her. Raph looked annoyed by her statement, Leo just looked a little confused by it, and Donnie appeared hurt.

"Look. Ya ain't no more of a freak than any a us. In fact, ya a goddamned miracle." Raph said shaking his head. "You know what this means for you and tha rest a tha family? They wont end up like me. They wont have ta worry bout goin inta fits a rage and tryin ta eat they own family." Raph walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't take this as a bad thing. And trust me, this coming from a guy who's kinda tha glass half empty type, this is a good thing."

"He's right. This is wonderful. You could help a lot of people, Zoey." Donnie said with a small smile.

Leo nodded in agreement.

@Xena: "I'm ok, Mom. Just a little sad is all. I didn't really get any time with Grandpa."

Zoey took a shaky breath and wiped her face with a slight laugh that held no humor as she held back her inner thoughts. Nira, as if sensing Zoey's line of thought, tilted her head to the side then glanced towards the broken window. "We're going into town tomorrow....there's.....there's...." Her face screwed up with either confusion or careful thought before she groaned and nearly stomped her foot. "I don't know. But we have to go." She sighed. Folding her arms and looking at Zoey. "You all will need to restock and repair windows anyways, yes?"

Zoey nodded and glanced at Donnie. "Yeah....but we need to...bury....Splinter first...." She said wrapping her arms around her stomach. "We need to be able to mourn....Then we can make a needed trip to town, then figure out how to....isolate whatever the hell is so special with my blood and so whatever with it....and we can focus on....other things...."

Nira nodded her acceptance. Long as they would go to town tomorrow. If not then, then at least she was sure as hell making that trip. If only to silence whatever pull was nagging her like a voice as the back of her mind. "And I'll focus on keeping Zoey safe. Always."

"...Thanks....Nira..."

Donnie, Leo and Raph nodded.

"We've already decided what we're going to do. We just have to set it up. With the four of us, it shouldn't take long. You guys can rest." Leo said as he started out of the room. Raph and Donnie followed after him.

@Xena: Mikey and Yumi nodded a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Zoey nodded her head and took his hand with a gentle squeeze. She had felt a little better now that she told him about her lack of ability to have kids, she had always feared it was a 'deal breaker' of sorts. But now her mind was struggling to grasp the idea of a Zombie intervention detox program for Raph (and sadly poor Nira). With a slight shake of her head she decided to focus on learning what her blood held that made Nira so hell bent on keeping her alive. "One thing at a time...." She murmured for both their sake.

"Yeah." Donnie said heaving a sigh. "One thing at a time." he would return to where Leo and Raph were to check the results.

The results would show something astounding about Zoey and her DNA. A passive gene was making her own DNA incompatible as it fuses two strands together. Something no doctor would notice without a full DNA scan. This resulting in her being a barren. Her body was compensating in order to cope with this mutation. As a result of this, Zoey's blood would show immunity to the Z-Virus when paired against Nira's blood. In fact, it almost seemed like the virus cells of Nira's blood was dying as a result. The end result....Zoey's blood wasn't so much a cure....but a promise that you wouldn't at least turn if you were bit or ended up as Zombie chow. Where as someone like Raph or Nira likely wouldn't survive an injection.

Zoey stumbled back from the machine and placed a hand on her stomach. A tear slipping down her cheek. "...So I'm a freak of nature..."

"Hey...." all three turtles said to her. Raph looked annoyed by her statement, Leo just looked a little confused by it, and Donnie appeared hurt.

"Look. Ya ain't no more of a freak than any a us. In fact, ya a goddamned miracle." Raph said shaking his head. "You know what this means for you and tha rest a tha family? They wont end up like me. They wont have ta worry bout goin inta fits a rage and tryin ta eat they own family." Raph walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't take this as a bad thing. And trust me, this coming from a guy who's kinda tha glass half empty type, this is a good thing."

"He's right. This is wonderful. You could help a lot of people, Zoey." Donnie said with a small smile.

Leo nodded in agreement.

@Xena: "I'm ok, Mom. Just a little sad is all. I didn't really get any time with Grandpa."

Zoey took a shaky breath and wiped her face with a slight laugh that held no humor as she held back her inner thoughts. Nira, as if sensing Zoey's line of thought, tilted her head to the side then glanced towards the broken window. "We're going into town tomorrow....there's.....there's...." Her face screwed up with either confusion or careful thought before she groaned and nearly stomped her foot. "I don't know. But we have to go." She sighed. Folding her arms and looking at Zoey. "You all will need to restock and repair windows anyways, yes?"

Zoey nodded and glanced at Donnie. "Yeah....but we need to...bury....Splinter first...." She said wrapping her arms around her stomach. "We need to be able to mourn....Then we can make a needed trip to town, then figure out how to....isolate whatever the hell is so special with my blood and so whatever with it....and we can focus on....other things...."

Nira nodded her acceptance. Long as they would go to town tomorrow. If not then, then at least she was sure as hell making that trip. If only to silence whatever pull was nagging her like a voice as the back of her mind. "And I'll focus on keeping Zoey safe. Always."

"...Thanks....Nira..."

"We've already decided what we're going to do. We just have to set it up. With the four of us, it shouldn't take long. You guys can rest." Leo said as he started out of the room. Raph and Donnie followed after him.

Zoey let out a sigh once they were left alone and turned to head to her guest room. Nira following. Brows furrowed. "Zoey okay?"

"I think so...I just...this is a lot to take in right now. I feel like I can't focus on more than one problem at a time." She murmured, walking into the room and sinking down onto the bed. Nira tilted her head.

"What is first problem?"

"I dont know. ...I guess...family." Zoey murmured, pulling her knees towards her chest. "I should be helping them with whatever they're going to do with Splinter and instead I'm...I'm...here. Resting. And at the same time...My mind drifts to what I feel like was robbed from me." She lamented, lightly resting a hand on her stomach. "It almost seems cruel..."

"When we go into town......Zoey WILL feel better." Nira said with a determined nod. Just knowing that what they needed to find...who they needed to find...would help to heal this internal hurt within Zoey. Said woman could only flash Nira a small smile before letting out a sigh and flopping backwards onto the bed.

"Will you stay with me while I nap? And wake me up when it gets dark..."

"Nira will do this. Promise." She said, nodding and taking a seat on the floor by the door. Leaning her head back and closing her eyes so as to not be creepy by watching the woman nap. All the while, she sat there alert.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:11 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Leo nodded in agreement.

"...Thanks....Nira..."

She nodded a bit. "Would you feel better if your Dad, Leo, Donnie, and Mikey share stories about Splinter?" She asked Yumi, figuring that perhaps the four turtles sharing good memories of Splinter might ease the pain a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:23 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Leo nodded in agreement.

"...Thanks....Nira..."

Zoey let out a sigh once they were left alone and turned to head to her guest room. Nira following. Brows furrowed. "Zoey okay?"

"I think so...I just...this is a lot to take in right now. I feel like I can't focus on more than one problem at a time." She murmured, walking into the room and sinking down onto the bed. Nira tilted her head.

"What is first problem?"

"I dont know. ...I guess...family." Zoey murmured, pulling her knees towards her chest. "I should be helping them with whatever they're going to do with Splinter and instead I'm...I'm...here. Resting. And at the same time...My mind drifts to what I feel like was robbed from me." She lamented, lightly resting a hand on her stomach. "It almost seems cruel..."

"When we go into town......Zoey WILL feel better." Nira said with a determined nod. Just knowing that what they needed to find...who they needed to find...would help to heal this internal hurt within Zoey. Said woman could only flash Nira a small smile before letting out a sigh and flopping backwards onto the bed.

"Nira will do this. Promise." She said, nodding and taking a seat on the floor by the door. Leaning her head back and closing her eyes so as to not be creepy by watching the woman nap. All the while, she sat there alert.

Donnie watched the two before going to help the others.

@Xena: "Maybe after they finish getting things set up." Yumi said.

The next day, everything was made ready. A wooden alter was made with piles of wood on top. In the center was Splinter with his hands crossed on his chest. There were wooden pols sticking out at either side so that it could be carried down to the river.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:11 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Leo nodded in agreement.

"...Thanks....Nira..."

"What is first problem?"

The next day, everything was made ready. A wooden alter was made with piles of wood on top. In the center was Splinter with his hands crossed on his chest. There were wooden pols sticking out at either side so that it could be carried down to the river.

Zoey stood back on the bank, arms folded over her chest to hold in some warmth against the chilled morning air. Sure she was dressed much more warmly than she had been when Raph and Nira found her, but she still somewhat felt the cold whenever the wind decided to blow through. For a moment, as she stared at the peaceful position Splinter was laid in, she could almost convince herself he was sleeping or meditating. And that he would open his eyes and give some lecture on not being seen or telling them to be careful with their upcoming trip into town or...or...something. Anything! But then she would blink and reality would sink back in. He was gone. Splinter was dead. And he wasn't coming back. Not as himself and not as one of the monsters that took him. With a shuddering breath, she bent down to retrieve the wild flowers she had been holding (she hadnt wanted to crush them in her attempt to keep herself warm so she had set them by her feet) and made her way to her little family and carefully lifted one of Splinter's hands and placed the flowers on his chest. Making it look as if he was holding the flowers in his rest. "I wish we had known about my blood sooner...If we had just found out sooner...." She murmured, shakily. "Rest easy....Sensei. We'll see you again. Someday...Till then, watch over us. Guide us. Help us to stay strong and true to each other now more than ever. And know...know that we loved you. More than anything. You will NEVER be forgotten. Not for one second of every day..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Leo nodded in agreement.

"...Thanks....Nira..."

"What is first problem?"

Xena stood next to Raph as she gazed at Splinter's lifeless body. Her time with Splinter was just as short as Yumi's. She didn't know him as long as Zoey and the turtles had, but she was grateful that she at least had the chance to meet him.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:06 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"...Thanks....Nira..."

"What is first problem?"

Zoey stood back on the bank, arms folded over her chest to hold in some warmth against the chilled morning air. Sure she was dressed much more warmly than she had been when Raph and Nira found her, but she still somewhat felt the cold whenever the wind decided to blow through. For a moment, as she stared at the peaceful position Splinter was laid in, she could almost convince herself he was sleeping or meditating. And that he would open his eyes and give some lecture on not being seen or telling them to be careful with their upcoming trip into town or...or...something. Anything! But then she would blink and reality would sink back in. He was gone. Splinter was dead. And he wasn't coming back. Not as himself and not as one of the monsters that took him. With a shuddering breath, she bent down to retrieve the wild flowers she had been holding (she hadnt wanted to crush them in her attempt to keep herself warm so she had set them by her feet) and made her way to her little family and carefully lifted one of Splinter's hands and placed the flowers on his chest. Making it look as if he was holding the flowers in his rest. "I wish we had known about my blood sooner...If we had just found out sooner...." She murmured, shakily. "Rest easy....Sensei. We'll see you again. Someday...Till then, watch over us. Guide us. Help us to stay strong and true to each other now more than ever. And know...know that we loved you. More than anything. You will NEVER be forgotten. Not for one second of every day..."

Donnie smiled and nodded to her before he and the other three turtles took the wooden alter out into the middle of the river. Donnie, Raph, and Mikey made their way back to shore as Leo stayed a few moments longer. After a while, he would light a match and the light the wood on the alter before making his own way back to shore. The four turtles then stood with Xena, Natia, and Yumi as they watched the funeral pyre burn.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:38 am
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"...Thanks....Nira..."

"What is first problem?"

Donnie smiled and nodded to her before he and the other three turtles took the wooden alter out into the middle of the river. Donnie, Raph, and Mikey made their way back to shore as Leo stayed a few moments longer. After a while, he would light a match and the light the wood on the alter before making his own way back to shore. The four turtles then stood with Xena, Zoey, and Yumi as they watched the funeral pyre burn.

While the boat burned, Zoey felt herself tear up. Biting her bottom lip, she turned into Donnie's plastron to hide her face as she began quietly crying once more. Weeping for her loss. For the pain of her family and friends.

Back at the house, Nira sat on the porch. Watching from a distance. Not intruding on the precious and private moment. But as she watched the makeshift raft go up in flames, she felt a tear slide down her face and tilted her head curiously as she lifted a hand to brush the sudden wetness away. She stared at her hand for a second before lowering it as more tears followed. And she remembered this feeling. "Sad now...." Nira murmured to herself. Closing her eyes and allowing the tears to fall.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"...Thanks....Nira..."

"What is first problem?"

Donnie smiled and nodded to her before he and the other three turtles took the wooden alter out into the middle of the river. Donnie, Raph, and Mikey made their way back to shore as Leo stayed a few moments longer. After a while, he would light a match and the light the wood on the alter before making his own way back to shore. The four turtles then stood with Xena, Natia, and Yumi as they watched the funeral pyre burn.
As she watched the pyre burn, Xena gently wrapped her arm around Raph's shoulders as her own tears began to fall.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:25 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"What is first problem?"

Donnie smiled and nodded to her before he and the other three turtles took the wooden alter out into the middle of the river. Donnie, Raph, and Mikey made their way back to shore as Leo stayed a few moments longer. After a while, he would light a match and the light the wood on the alter before making his own way back to shore. The four turtles then stood with Xena, Zoey, and Yumi as they watched the funeral pyre burn.

While the boat burned, Zoey felt herself tear up. Biting her bottom lip, she turned into Donnie's plastron to hide her face as she began quietly crying once more. Weeping for her loss. For the pain of her family and friends.

Back at the house, Nira sat on the porch. Watching from a distance. Not intruding on the precious and private moment. But as she watched the makeshift raft go up in flames, she felt a tear slide down her face and tilted her head curiously as she lifted a hand to brush the sudden wetness away. She stared at her hand for a second before lowering it as more tears followed. And she remembered this feeling. "Sad now...." Nira murmured to herself. Closing her eyes and allowing the tears to fall.

Donnie hugged Zoey close while tears slipped down his own face.

@Xena: Raph placed his hand on her arms and buried his face in her shoulder.

They stayed for a long while until the fire finally burned out, then they quietly would return to the house.

@Nira: Raph looked around for her to see if she still wanted to go into town.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"What is first problem?"

They stayed for a long while until the fire finally burned out, then they quietly would return to the house.

Nira looked at him, catching him looking at her. She blinked, more tears slipping down her cheeks, as she tilted her head. Curious to know why he was looking for her.

@Donnie: When they had begun making their way to the house, Zoey was wiping her cheeks and sniffling a bit. "We need to decide whose uh...who is going to town." She murmured, having to clear her throat mid sentence in an attempt to not sound as if she had just been crying.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"What is first problem?"

Xena hugged Raph close as he buried his face in her shoulder. Once the fire finally burned out, she walked with him and the others back to the house before she noticed Raph looking at Nira. "Already planning on heading out?" She asked before she then heard Zoey, noting how the other woman was clearing her throat mid sentence as though trying not to sound like she had been crying. She then shook her head. "You don't need to push yourself...if you need a moment to cry or let it all off your chest, then do so. It's not a weakness to cry." She said. "Besides, it won't do any of us any good heading out while not mentally ready, distraction or not. I didn't know Splinter like the rest of you...let alone the turtles from my dimension...but I know the feeling of losing someone close. I volunteer to go into town, myself and Raph had gone on a supply hunt and found some good spots for food and supplies. And there's no question Raph wants to head out as well...it's his way of distracting himself of the pain." She then glanced over to Donnie then back to Zoey. "Though before we decide on who's going into town, we do need to find out what exactly we need. Your boyfriend there already did some grocery shopping prior to your arrival. We had a visit from someone..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:13 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira looked at him, catching him looking at her. She blinked, more tears slipping down her cheeks, as she tilted her head. Curious to know why he was looking for her.

@Donnie: When they had begun making their way to the house, Zoey was wiping her cheeks and sniffling a bit. "We need to decide whose uh...who is going to town." She murmured, having to clear her throat mid sentence in an attempt to not sound as if she had just been crying.

"I'll stay here and continue to work on some of the other things." Donnie said with a nod. He heard Xena and nodded. "Right. Earlier a woman appeared and dropped off a lot of essentials. They've been put into the cabinets and all. It's food stuffs and all. We still may need medical and clothing though."

"Xena's right. I'll go inta town." Raph said before looking at Nira. "You goin too, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"I'll stay here and continue to work on some of the other things." Donnie said with a nod. He heard Xena and nodded. "Right. Earlier a woman appeared and dropped off a lot of essentials. They've been put into the cabinets and all. It's food stuffs and all. We still may need medical and clothing though."

"Xena's right. I'll go inta town." Raph said before looking at Nira. "You goin too, right?"

Nira, who had managed to wipe her tears away by now, stood with a nod and went to wait by Raph. Zoey looked at them and then back to Xena. Considering her words before looking to Donnie then lowering her head. "I'll....stay here and find a healthy way to vent out my emotions right now. I don't want to spend all day crying and sulking about and be curled up in bed....even though that's all I feel like doing. Heh. But being like that won't help me....it won't change anything. Like ya said Xena. Right now...we can't afford distractions. There's plenty to do around here to keep me busy and that's what I'll aim to be till Raph and Nira get back home." She said, now looking over to the two. "Safe and sound and ya better be in one piece, got that!"

"Nira and Raph be okay. Nira promise." Nira said with a tilt of her head and a bit of a smile. "We find who we need and come home." Zoey looked at Nira oddly but assumed she meant to say 'what' they need and shrugged it off. Though of course the words would still be in the back of her mind through out the day with a curious feeling. In the moment, Zoey just nods and separates to go and cook something because she was sure (though she could have been wrong as the morning had seemed to move in a blur till they had been by the water) that she and the others had skipped breakfast. No sense in working on an empty stomach.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:23 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira, who had managed to wipe her tears away by now, stood with a nod and went to wait by Raph. Zoey looked at them and then back to Xena. Considering her words before looking to Donnie then lowering her head. "I'll....stay here and find a healthy way to vent out my emotions right now. I don't want to spend all day crying and sulking about and be curled up in bed....even though that's all I feel like doing. Heh. But being like that won't help me....it won't change anything. Like ya said Xena. Right now...we can't afford distractions. There's plenty to do around here to keep me busy and that's what I'll aim to be till Raph and Nira get back home." She said, now looking over to the two. "Safe and sound and ya better be in one piece, got that!"

"Nira and Raph be okay. Nira promise." Nira said with a tilt of her head and a bit of a smile. "We find who we need and come home." Zoey looked at Nira oddly but assumed she meant to say 'what' they need and shrugged it off. Though of course the words would still be in the back of her mind through out the day with a curious feeling. In the moment, Zoey just nods and separates to go and cook something because she was sure (though she could have been wrong as the morning had seemed to move in a blur till they had been by the water) that she and the others had skipped breakfast. No sense in working on an empty stomach.

"You know us. We'll be aight." Raph said with a nod. He then looked at Nira. "Whenever ya ready. Leo was gonna go train and I think Mikey and Yumi gonna read comic books or play a board game or somethin."

Donnie smiled and nodded at Zoey before heading outside to work on some of the things that needed doing around the farm.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games