Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:55 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He closed his eyes as she drifted. Not that he needed sleep and not that he really had since this all began, he tried to at least rest.
She seemed to be sound asleep at that point.

He was glad she wasn't having any nightmares this time and soon found himself drifting a bit for the first time in a long time.
By far she didn't show any signs of having the nightmares again. For now, she was sleeping contently where she was as Raph drifted a bit.

He was soon also sleeping.
The rest of the night went without incident. When early morning came, she was still sleeping contently.

Raph was too, but not as contently as he muttered in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:38 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He was glad she wasn't having any nightmares this time and soon found himself drifting a bit for the first time in a long time.
By far she didn't show any signs of having the nightmares again. For now, she was sleeping contently where she was as Raph drifted a bit.

The rest of the night went without incident. When early morning came, she was still sleeping contently.

Eventually, Xena woke up and stretched for a moment until she heard Raph's muttering. Glancing over to him, she would reach to shake him. "Raph?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Eventually, Xena woke up and stretched for a moment until she heard Raph's muttering. Glancing over to him, she would reach to shake him. "Raph?"

His eyes flew open, but they were in zombie mod and he reached to grab her by the arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

His eyes flew open, but they were in zombie mod and he reached to grab her by the arm.
Her sapphire blue eyes widen upon noticing his eyes were in zombie mode before she would quickly get off the bed. "Raph, come to your senses. It's me, Xena."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Her sapphire blue eyes widen upon noticing his eyes were in zombie mode before she would quickly get off the bed. "Raph, come to your senses. It's me, Xena."

He growled and went for her again, following her from the bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She frowned as she looked around the room. She was concerned that if she leaves the room with Raph following after her in that state, then it would only confirm Leo's suspicions. The last thing she wanted is for Raph to be exiled again. Not went they've come this far. "Raph, please. You got to snap out of it. We've come this far..." She went over to open a window and jump through it to get outside.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She frowned as she looked around the room. She was concerned that if she leaves the room with Raph following after her in that state, then it would only confirm Leo's suspicions. The last thing she wanted is for Raph to be exiled again. Not went they've come this far. "Raph, please. You got to snap out of it. We've come this far..." She went over to open a window and jump through it to get outside.

And landed right on top of Donnie who had been walking around the house to see what all he needed to repair. "Xena?! What in the world?!" he exclaimed until he heard a growl and looked up. He grabbed Xena and dodge rolled out of the way as Raph landed in a heap on the ground. "Oh, s**t.....How do you normally....make this stop?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

And landed right on top of Donnie who had been walking around the house to see what all he needed to repair. "Xena?! What in the world?!" he exclaimed until he heard a growl and looked up. He grabbed Xena and dodge rolled out of the way as Raph landed in a heap on the ground. "Oh, s**t.....How do you normally....make this stop?!"
"Oomph!" She landed right on top of Donnie after jumping out the window. "Sorry, Donnie..." She said just before Donnie grabbed her and dodge rolled out of the way while Raph landed in a heap on the ground. "I wish I knew. He was muttering in his sleep, and the next thing I knew, he woke up in this state."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oomph!" She landed right on top of Donnie after jumping out the window. "Sorry, Donnie..." She said just before Donnie grabbed her and dodge rolled out of the way while Raph landed in a heap on the ground. "I wish I knew. He was muttering in his sleep, and the next thing I knew, he woke up in this state."

"Great......I have an idea. You might can talk to him if I restrain him. Sound good?" he asked as he watched Raph slowly get back to his feet and start towards them. "We gotta do something before Leo happens to walk over here."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:58 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Great......I have an idea. You might can talk to him if I restrain him. Sound good?" he asked as he watched Raph slowly get back to his feet and start towards them. "We gotta do something before Leo happens to walk over here."
"Worth a try." Xena said before she saw Raph got back up and started towards them. "I just hope something would keep Leo distracted long enough to snap Raph back to his senses." She then looked back at Raph. "Raph, you got to remember. We're not food."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Worth a try." Xena said before she saw Raph got back up and started towards them. "I just hope something would keep Leo distracted long enough to snap Raph back to his senses." She then looked back at Raph. "Raph, you got to remember. We're not food."

"I feel like that statement should be said with something Disney like." Donnie said as Xena spoke. Raph's attention went to her, giving Donnie the chance to maneuver around behind him. Once there, he used his bo staff and put it where when Raph opened his mouth and close it again, the staff would be in his mouth. Donnie would then pull back on the staff's ends to pull Raph back and against himself. "Ok! See if you can't talk some sense into him. I got him restrained."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:56 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I feel like that statement should be said with something Disney like." Donnie said as Xena spoke. Raph's attention went to her, giving Donnie the chance to maneuver around behind him. Once there, he used his bo staff and put it where when Raph opened his mouth and close it again, the staff would be in his mouth. Donnie would then pull back on the staff's ends to pull Raph back and against himself. "Ok! See if you can't talk some sense into him. I got him restrained."
"Disney-like? Would that actually work?" Xena asked before Donnie managed to get Raph restrained. "Raph, you got to fight it." She slowly went over to gently place a hand on his cheek. "We've come this far. You're home. You're family's here. Yumi's finally having the chance to get to know her uncles and grandfather. Don't let this hunger control you, and I know you're not someone who likes being controlled. Your bond with your family is alot stronger than that zombie hunger. You're a ninja turtle that kicks total butt. Show that zombie side of you who's boss."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Disney-like? Would that actually work?" Xena asked before Donnie managed to get Raph restrained. "Raph, you got to fight it." She slowly went over to gently place a hand on his cheek. "We've come this far. You're home. You're family's here. Yumi's finally having the chance to get to know her uncles and grandfather. Don't let this hunger control you, and I know you're not someone who likes being controlled. Your bond with your family is alot stronger than that zombie hunger. You're a ninja turtle that kicks total butt. Show that zombie side of you who's boss."

He made a growling noise as he looked down at her while she spoke. She put her hand on his cheek and for a moment it looked like he'd try to go for her hand, but Donnie kept his grip though the wood of his staff was starting to creak under the pressure.

"What's going on here?!" Leo exclaimed as he run over.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He made a growling noise as he looked down at her while she spoke. She put her hand on his cheek and for a moment it looked like he'd try to go for her hand, but Donnie kept his grip though the wood of his staff was starting to creak under the pressure.

"Come on, Raph. Fight it. You're with me and your family now. Don't let that hunger win." She heard the wood of Donnie's bo staff starting to creak under the pressure of keeping Raph restrained. She frowned upon hearing Leo's voice as he ran over. 'Oh no...' This was the part she was worried about, though part of her hoped that he took more consideration into their conversation the previous night. "I can't do this alone..." She murmured before she looked over to Leo. "Something happened to Raph. He was muttering in his sleep until he woke up in this state." She said with a frown before she then looked at both Leo and Donnie "I need you two to say something to him. Anything that can bring him back to his senses. I can only do so much on my end...My words alone aren't enough to get through. Maybe hearing the voices of his family would help too, and knowing that he's not alone in this fight."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Come on, Raph. Fight it. You're with me and your family now. Don't let that hunger win." She heard the wood of Donnie's bo staff starting to creak under the pressure of keeping Raph restrained. She frowned upon hearing Leo's voice as he ran over. 'Oh no...' This was the part she was worried about, though part of her hoped that he took more consideration into their conversation the previous night. "I can't do this alone..." She murmured before she looked over to Leo. "Something happened to Raph. He was muttering in his sleep until he woke up in this state." She said with a frown before she then looked at both Leo and Donnie "I need you two to say something to him. Anything that can bring him back to his senses. I can only do so much on my end...My words alone aren't enough to get through. Maybe hearing the voices of his family would help too, and knowing that he's not alone in this fight."

Donnie made an "Omph!" noise as he was elbowed. It caused him to let go of the bo staff.

Raph spit it out and coughed a bit. "Geeze, wash that thing, will ya!?" He then looked at Xena. "Uh.....s...sorry, Zee. Didn't mean ta scare ya. Self defense lesson is over....?" he said sheepishly. He was lying of course, but he didn't want Xena to be in trouble with Leo. He didn't want her and Yumi to lose a chance at a bit of a normal home and life because he messed up by going to sleep. While in a sleep state, his zombie instincts had taken over and it had taken him a while to "wake up" from it. He felt awful and ashamed he had attacked her and she had been able to get him to snap back by her words and touch. But now he had his older brother glaring dagger at him with a hand on his katana.

"Y...yeah. Ha....we were practicing subduing a zombie.....me and Raph......we uh.....we didn't mean to scare Xena........" Donnie said rubbing his stomach where Raph had elbowed him.

Leo looked between the two skeptically, then at Xena.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games