Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:03 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
Okay. Just checked the wiki. It sure have quite a few movies

10 of them and hopefully, 11.
Yeah

Swan 11 was announced by Sony Wonder.
If Laura Bailey continued to be with Sony Wonder, she would have done voices in Swan 8 to Present.
Okay. Didn't knew she was one of the voice actors

From Swan 4-7.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:06 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
Okay. Just checked the wiki. It sure have quite a few movies

10 of them and hopefully, 11.
Yeah

Swan 11 was announced by Sony Wonder.
If Laura Bailey continued to be with Sony Wonder, she would have done voices in Swan 8 to Present.
Okay. Didn't knew she was one of the voice actors

From Swan 4-7.
Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces
Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:09 pm

When People were growing up in 1988, on Fox Network Stations, Double Dare was on

Cygnus_Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:15 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

When People were growing up in 1988, on Fox Network Stations, Double Dare was on

Cygnus_Pisces
I see smile  

Cygnus_Pisces
Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:47 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Cygnus_Pisces
I see smile

When People were growing up in 1988, on Fox Network Stations, Finders Keepers was on

Both Double Dare and Finders Keepers were on Fox Syndication besides Nickelodeon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:54 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Cygnus_Pisces
I see smile

When People were growing up in 1988, on Fox Network Stations, Finders Keepers was on

Both Double Dare and Finders Keepers were on Fox Syndication besides Nickelodeon.
Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces
Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:11 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Cygnus_Pisces
I see smile

Okay

During the 1992 on Nickelodeon, GUTS Version 1 was on. As I said before, this is the Easy Difficulty being the Aggro Crag Extreme Arena.

Also in the Early 90s on Nickelodeon was Nick Arcade & What Would You Do  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:30 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Cygnus_Pisces
I see smile

Okay

During the 1992 on Nickelodeon, GUTS Version 1 was on. As I said before, this is the Easy Difficulty being the Aggro Crag Extreme Arena.

Okay smile  

Cygnus_Pisces
Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:46 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
I see smile

Okay

Okay smile

There's also Figure It Out for those growing up Nickelodeon in the Late 90s which ran until 2000. The Last Nickelodeon 90s Children's Game

During 1993 on Nickelodeon, GUTS Version 1 was in its Second Season. This is also the Easy Difficulty being the Aggro Crag Extreme Arena.

During 1994 to 1995 on Nickelodeon, GUTS Version 2 happened. This is the Normal Difficulty being the Mega Crag Extreme Arena.

During 1995 to 1996 on Nickelodeon, GUTS Version 3 happened which was Global Guts. This is the Hard Difficulty being the Super Aggro Crag Extreme Arena. However, before the games began, a Special called "Global Guts: The Road to the Extreme Arena" aired.

When People were growing up in 1986, on Nickelodeon, Double Dare was on. This was 2 years before Double Dare went into Fox Network Syndication.

When People were growing up in 1987, on Nickelodeon, Super Sloppy Double Dare was on. This was 2 years before Double Dare was moved to Universal Studios Florida in 1989  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:50 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
I see smile  

Cygnus_Pisces
Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:38 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
I see smile

When People were growing up in 1988, Fox Family Double Dare was on. This was the Fox Syndication Version before the Nickelodeon Version in 1990.

When People were growing up in 1990 & 1993, Nickelodeon Family Double Dare was on. This version lasted from 1990 to 1993. The Final Season of the Summers Era in 1992 to 1993 has a Tournament Structure with the Series Finale being the Championship.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:22 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Okay, never grew up with shows like these.

The only game shows I can really think of that I watched, was quiz-shows like Jeopardy, or the Swedish versions of the British shows If I ruled the world and Wanted. Other shows never really caught my interest as a kid.  

Cygnus_Pisces
Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:37 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

The only game shows I can really think of that I watched, was quiz-shows like Jeopardy, or the Swedish versions of the British shows If I ruled the world and Wanted. Other shows never really caught my interest as a kid.

Double Dare 2000 was really great for those growing up in the 2000s on Nickelodeon.

Speaking of 1990s, there was Monopoly on ABC during the Super Jeopardy Tournament.
Monopoly the TV Game is very rare and hard to find. As it plays like a Crossword Clue Game because its an Adaptation of a Board Game.
Round 1 are worth Monopoly Properties, Round 2 has players collecting Rent money to their score other players attempt to capture it. With the Champion Player advancing to the Bonus Round for a shot at $25K or $50K. I'll talk more about that game later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:41 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Double Dare 2000 was really great for those growing up in the 2000s on Nickelodeon.

Speaking of 1990s, there was Monopoly on ABC during the Super Jeopardy Tournament.
Monopoly the TV Game is very rare and hard to find. As it plays like a Crossword Clue Game because its an Adaptation of a Board Game.
Round 1 are worth Monopoly Properties, Round 2 has players collecting Rent money to their score other players attempt to capture it. With the Champion Player advancing to the Bonus Round for a shot at $25K or $50K. I'll talk more about that game later.
Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces
Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:58 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Okay

During the 1990s, a Nick Children's Game called Wild and Crazy Kids was also on that time. Its a great show that's just for fun and enjoyment with teams competing in events for fun. More on that later.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games