Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Dream World Mystery Dungeon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:55 pm
User Image

██【 thoughts :: maybe they aren't too bad after all
                                      ██【 company :: Allure, Raff, Luna, Noah
                                      ██【 steps/floor :: Floor 3 || Steps this post: 5 || Steps: 5/30
                                      ██【 info ::
                                      OT: Cyrus
                                      Nature: Mischievous and loyal to Cyrus.
                                      Lv. 23
                                      HP: 230/230
                                      Ability: Keen Eye – Prevents pokemon with this ability from losing accuracy.
                                      Hold Item:
                                      Attacks:
                                      Liquidation – 85 || 6/10 chance of lowering opponent's Defense one stage.
                                      Fly - 90 || 1. takes to the air (mostly invulnerable) 2. attacks
                                      Knock Off – 65 || Removes targets held Item for the rest of the battle. Increase power by 1.3 if removing an item this way.
                                      Air Cutter - 60 ||
                                      Exp: 6/16

Argo was even prouder of himself as some of the others recognized how amazing he was. "I know, I was great, right? I guess you guys were pretty cool too, maybe." he commented. It was probably the closest thing to a compliment that they would hear from the bird. As Allure got moving again, he settled down on a back spike once more, catching a ride up this time. He didn't want to chance flying into another stalactite on the way. That would diminish how epic he had been fighting that sableye.

"Ugh, what smells like a**?" he squawked as they reached the top of the stairs, entering a new area. Looking around on his perch, it seemed like they had entered a swampy area. Disgusting. The stench was all around him. He puffed out his feathers, tucking his beak against his chest and a bit under a wing.

participation :: total: 24 || 1
                                      movement :: [link] || elixirs: 1/1
                                      step bonus :: Step 5: x5 rare candies
                                      Claim any item worth 20 posts or less. (black flute)
                                      floor 2 Step 10: x3 heartscales
                                      floor 2 Step 15: x1 Exp Share
                                      floor 3

[OOC: ]
SpectralEternity

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Lia Syuki

Razpitan

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 11:13 pm
User Image

██【 thoughts :: uh.... candy...? in a swamp???
                  ██【 company :: 'Fifi', Xiao Lan, Shade, and Beltigre
                  ██【 steps/floor :: Floor 3 || Steps this post: 2 || Steps: 5/30
                  OT: Ducky
                  Nature: Bold and flirtatious.
                  Lv. 7
                  HP: 70/70
                  Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of a Pokemon
                  Attacks:
                  Night Daze - 85 || Lower targets accuracy one stage
                  Night Slash - 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit
                  U-Turn - 70 || Switches with a Pokémon in active party.
                  Leer - || lower targets defense one stage
                  Exp: 8/17

Daiki had kept his eyes wearily forward as he went up the stairs, keeping quiet. That was until he felt a soft tail brush against him, followed by Fi's voice. "A-ah... so, are you flirting with me now?" he teased lightly with a smirk. He then took her question more seriously. "I feel a bit tired.... uh, honestly, a bit anxious about what could be ahead but I'll be fine. Thanks for asking." he replied, offering a small smile.

As the finally reached the top of the stairs, a rather odd smell reached his nostrils. Wait, do dreams even have a smell? As he thought about it, the smell sort of faded, but the swampy terrain still lay before him and his team. And Fi promptly tripped in fell into some mud. "Are you alright?" he asked, stepping forward to offer her some help up, but it seemed she had handled it herself. He looked down to his feet, which now seemed to have their own coating of mud. "Of course, it couldn't just be a field of sunflowers." he sighed, but continued forward with the group. As he moved along the path, he raised a brow as he found some strange wrapped things on the ground along the way. He picked each one up as he passed them by - five in total. Candies? That was.... really weird. For the most part, he had picked them up and tucked them away in the hopes that a certain little bat didn't see them first and eat them. It's probably not something good to eat, even if it was just a dream. "Maybe a Muk? or maybe even.... a big, spooky swamp monster?" he suggested as the topic came up about what might live there. He raised his hands, wiggling his claws for emphasis.

participation :: total: 22 || earned this post: 1
                  movement :: [link] || elixirs: 2/2
                  Unclaimed log:
                  1 20 post item (not sure what yet)
                  floor 3

[OOC: sorry for the short]
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

xXThe LawmanXx

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 11:26 pm
User Image

██【 thoughts :: oof this place stinks
                  ██【 company :: Gail, Daemon and Samson
                  ██【 steps/floor :: Floor 3 || Steps this post: 5 || Steps: 5/30
                  OT: Rose
                  Nature: Calm and collected. Oddly enough, seems to like humans. Raised by Arcanine family.
                  Lv. 10
                  HP: 100/100
                  Ability: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
                  Hold Item:
                  Attacks:
                  Bite - 60 || 4/10 chance of making the target flinch
                  Leer - Lowers target's defense by one stage
                  Dragon Pulse - 85
                  Flamethrower - 90 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
                  Exp: 13/16

Ammy was surprised by the little nose boop, but her tail wagged happily regardless. She was glad that they were in agreement that they made a great team. Gail had quickly became a really good friend of hers, and she was having so much fun that she was easily forgetting that there was a point to continuing on in this strange world. The lupup didn't hesitate to join the glaceon as they went up the stairs.

She scrunched her nose up as they reached the top of the stairs, the odor of the swamp ahead assaulting her nostrils. It took her a moment to adjust, but she tilted her head at Gail as she asked about leaving a message for Samson and Daemon. "Yeah, got any ideas how?" she asked. The path ahead was muddy - she was going to be so filthy going through this place.

participation :: total: 30 || earned this post: 1
                  movement :: [link] || elixirs: 1/1

picked up items:

[OOC: snacc driven]
Lia Syuki

Loonamist

xXThe LawmanXx

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 11:32 pm
xXThe LawmanXx
Beltigre

Darkie Ramierez Werepyre
Fianna

Loonamist
Shade

Vigilia
Daiki

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xiao Lan fluttered away after taking her hit on the sableye as per Fianna's instructions, and once the ghost dark type was properly taken care of, she didn't get a chance to celebrate as Fianna quickly began to scold her. "I'm sorry fifi... I just... The crystals were so pretty, and I didn't think it would hurt to take one..." She apologized, ears folded back. Still, she nodded when Fianna demanded to know if her warning was understood, and further withered when Shade added that she shouldn't take that which didn't belong to her. "I-I know but.... But... I didn't know they belonged to anyone, it was just in this cave, a-and then I asked them if I could have one but....." Well, they had all seen the results of that.

Xiao Lan looked longingly at her crystal, wondering if she really should give it up. She didn't think it was stealing, really, but maybe she should? But.... It was so pretty, and they had already gone through the trouble of fighting the sableye over it. Leaving it now seemed like a waste, so instead she continued to stick with the group, clinging to her crystal in the hopes that no one would strictly tell her to drop it.

The area beyond the crystal cave grew murky, but Xiao Lan wasn't too bothered by the swamp since she was flying. Fianna on the other hand seemed to be having a hard time walking through the mud. "It's a swamp... There was one by my cave. It smells bad, but it's okay." She seemed confident in what felt familiar to her, and quickly fluttered over to a patch of grass where the mud wasn't as thick. "Here Fifi! There's grass. Less sticky. You come too Kiki." She encouraged, landing on the little patch and padding around on her claws to show the braixen. As she rummaged around though, she found a few pieces of candy. It looked yummy, but with that and her crystal, it was going to be hard to carry it all, so she focused hard and made a small leather satchel appear slung across her little body before tucking all her newfound treasures away in it. She knew that her guardians probably wouldn't approve of her taking the candy, especially since they had just talked about not taking things that weren't hers, but these candies just looked strewn about, so surely it wouldn't hurt?

Obviously she hadn't yet learned her lesson.

Guilt and fear welled up in her as Daiki teasingly suggested that a muk or spooky swamp monster lived here and she furtively glanced around for signs of said swamp monster, only feeling a little relief when there wasn't one. "Haha... Silly Kiki. No swamp monster here!" She laughed nervously, but she quietly resolved to keep an eye out just in case.

Stats
xxN A M E: 小榄 (Xiǎo Lǎn “Little Olive”) - Noibat
User Image
T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quirky - Hyper and Easily Excitable, Somewhat Skittish
A B I L I T Y: Frisk - Searches opponent for an item and knocks it away, preventing them from using it or gaining is effects. (Item will be returned at the end of the battle)
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Super Fang - Does damage equal to 1/2 target's current HP, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Supersonic - Confuses Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60, 4/10 chance to flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Life - 80, user regains HP equal to 1/2 damage dealt, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 180/180HP | Status: None | 6/16 EXP | Next Move: Heart Scale - Iron Tail & Dragon Pulse, Level 23 - Air Cutter | Evolves at lv 48 | OT: Vince

[Inventory]

x2 Elixirs of Speed
x3 Heart Scales
x1 EXP Share
x1 Piece of Quartz
x5 Rare Candy

Mystery Dungeon Stats:
Floor: 3 | Step: 5/30 (5/6 Steps Taken) | Movement Roll Link: [Link] | Total Participation Points: 20 | Points Earned This Post: +1 (Movement Post) | Step Bonuses: x5 Rare Candy

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 11:54 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Allure

Lia Syuki
Luna

Vigilia
Argo

Razpitan
Noah

User Image

As Noah finished the sableye off with an aqua tail, the poor creature disintegrated before their eyes just as the drifloon had and Rafflesia saw the glimpse of regret and hesitation on Noah's face. "They're just nightmares. Don't worry about it too much." She reassured him, coming off genuine as intended for once. She even gave a toothy little grin as he made sure she was okay. "Right as rain. Heh." She chuckled a little at her water joke. "But seriously, I'm fine, thanks." She nodded appreciatively. Rough and crass as he could be, Noah's heart seemed to be in the right place. It was nice. Unfortunately that also meant he was all too eager to go jumping into the next battle. "I mean, you can if you wanna. I think they're doing just fine though. That and all this physical exertion has me getting tired..." She gave a yawn and settled down onto her stomach, watching the other groups fend off the sableye with curiosity. She'd be happy to step in if it looked like their group needed it, but one fight per guardian was more than enough for her.

It seemed like Noah realized on his own that the rest of their team had things handled, because he slowed and watched them all face off with awe. It was amusing to see how starstruck he had become over their move combinations, going as far as to even admit Argo had done good as well. "It was certainly entertaining to watch. I think there is something to sitting back and watching after all, Lure." She suggested with a smile. She resisted rolling her eyes as Argo immediately let Noah's praise go to his head, but the temptation to knock him down a peg or three disappeared when he surprisingly gave a sort of compliment back. Raf's eyebrows raised, and then settled again in a funny smile. "Thanks, Argo. I think that's the nicest thing you've said all day." She'd take a half grumbled compliment over his usual loudmouthed screeching.

Though Raf was tired, she didn't have to be told twice to get back on her ride before they continued. She was even gracious enough to help up anyone who needed it. A good thing too, because as they moved on further through this strange world, the area became foggy again, but with a worse stench coming from the sticky bog of the swamp floor which Argo was quick to complain about. "That looks like a lot of effort to move through." Raf commented with a frown. The smell didn't really bother her, but the thick bog did. "You gonna be okay getting through this with all of us on your back, nightmare queen?" She asked Allure curiously before glancing to Luna as she seemed to notice a trail of candy in the bog. "You probably don't want any of that candy, Luney." Raf insisted, looking at the rare candies as if they were cockroaches. She liked toxic things almost as much as azalea, but even she had standards. Still, she was curious, scooping up a few of the candies and bringing them closer so that the group could take a look at them.

Stats
xxN A M E: Rafflesia - Ivysaur
T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 22
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Relaxed
A B I L I T Y: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Venusaurite: Mega Evolves Venusaur; Def 1.2, Sp.Atk 1.2, Sp.Def 1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Whip - 120, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sleep Powder - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 220/220HP | Status: None | 11/15 EXP | Next Move: Earthquake (Venusaur TM) | Evolves at 32 | OT: Azalea

[Inventory]

x1 Elixir of Speed
x3 Heart Scales
x1 EXP Share
x1 Piece of Quartz

Mystery Dungeon Stats:
Floor: 3 | Step: 3/30 (3/3 Steps Taken) | Movement Roll Link: [Link] | Total Participation Points: 20 | Points Earned This Post: +1 (Movement) | Step Bonuses: N/A

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:56 am
{{OoC: Wooo, now all that's left for these guys is to watch for the stragglers lol.}}
Razpitan
Ulani
Loonamist
Cling
KipsterHipster
Prim

Guardian Battle!

Cling vs. Guardian Sableye 2
HP 0/5

With Cling's final strike, the sableye seemed to crumble apart. The pieces that broke off burst into black flame but soon became falling ash and drifting smoke. Even the gem eyes crumbled to dust. None of the other sableye in the cavern desired to harass the flying creature. Cling could move on unimpeded.

Ulani and Prim vs. Guardian Sableye 9
HP 0/5

Defeated and now ignored, the sableye melted into a puddle of darkness. There the inky pool stayed for a while before wisps of black smoke wafted upwards. The dark wisps joined the other clouds of darkness in circling the large crystal at the cavern's heart. With the guardian vanquished and their crystal retrieved, Ulani and Prim were free to continue upwards.

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 6:12 am
User Image

»»»»»» Alluяєxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  тнє Fєmιnιnє Spιяιαkє

»»»»»» xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Argo's pride was ever present when given praise by Noah. Allure in the meantime was simply trying to settle herself down as she waited for her passengers to get up onto her back. Once everyone was settled in their places, she started to move. Thought the fray of Sableye fights, she ascended the staircase into a humid swamp-like area. The dragon at first, could of sworn she was right at home, but the humidity was something she wasn't keen of. Her home was was a cool swamp, as odd and rare as that sounded. Turning her gaze back to Raf and the others Allure grinned. "What smell?" She inquired, gazing over to Argo, then to the others. "I guess the upside of being technically undead is I don't smell scents." She joked, the curl of her maw tightening as she grinned. "As for getting through this place, that is uncertain." For however long she'd lived in her home, she'd been a small Ghoizard,carried on the back of the babysitter when ever they needed to change locations. Tilting her head down to look at her feet as she moved, she noticed them sinking in some, but with her 'fingers' spread out wide it seemed to help. "It looks like I'll be fine for now." Allure observed.

Not long after they'd ascended to the swampy land and started to move through it, did the group come across a plethora of candy. Stick in the muck or the trees it was everywhere. Looking back, she heard Raf's warning about the candies. "Hmm, but if this truly is a dream, then would it be so bad to eat them?" Allure inquired. They looked innocent enough... if it wasn't for the setting in which they found them. Even still, the Old Gateau on her back did well to collect some of the candies that fell from branches as they passed. It was honestly surprising that the gelatinous thing was even still attached to Allure.

»»»»»» Pokεmon Informαтιonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          Exp :: o3/16
                                          Allure the female Spiriake || Lv. 21 || Hp. 21o || HI :: xxxx
                                          Ability :: Marvel Scale || Nature :: Impish - She'll do anything for a meal. somewhat vain
                                          Attacks :: +1o to Attack and Defense
                                          Attack1 - ç•Iron Tail: 1oo: 7/1o Chance of lowering targets physical defense 1 stage
                                          Attack2 - ~Hyper Voice: 9o
                                          Attack3 - Dragon Pulse: 85
                                          Attack4 - ç•Foul Play: 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's.

Floor 3 || Steps Taken o5/3o || Movement Roll ||
                                          Floor 1 Step 10 - x1 Old Gateau (Claimed)

10 Steps x3 Heartscales (Used)
                                          15 Steps x1 Exp Share
                                          Floor 3 5 Steps x5 Rare candy
                                          PP Earned this Post || +1 movement || Total Participation Points || 23
                                          Elixirs of Speed || 1/1

SpectralEternity
                                          Rafflesia

Lia Syuki
                                          Luna

Vigilia
                                          Argo

Razpitan
                                          Noah

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 6:57 am
User Image

»»»»»» Kιng Dαpнnєsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  тнє Mαlє Sнєlgon

Upon reaching the next floor, Daphnes found himself in thick mud that made it somewhat hard to maneuver, but he managed for the most part, at least as far as looking around went. Mogwai inquired about Chickpea's mushroom, which was still giving off a faint light. Gazing around, Daphnes noticed there were several paths to which they could choose from. Daphnes wasn't to sure about any of the paths, just as Mogwai had his doubts. "Well, they all appear to lead in the same direction." Daphnes mentioned. "We best be careful." He added in warning. They all seemed to lead someplace alright, but they could very well lead to a dead end or worse. The Bagon certainly didn't want to be the one to make the choice, so as Chickpea took the lead, the Bagon was willing to follow. "Aye, you and your mystical mushroom can be our navigator." Daphnes commented. Gazing back he noticed Dune in the meantime looked rather perturbed by the muck. "Is it hard for you to move in this stuff? Daphnes asked. "I'm sure Sire Mogwai could carry you, at least until we've found solid ground." The bagon mentioned. He'd offer his assistance, but Daphnes was also somewhat small, barely even taller than Chickpea actually.

As Daphnes' gaze trailed away from Dune, towards Mogwai, something caught his gaze... well, not something but several things. Small round objects wrapped all neatly. "Candy?" He mused as the Bagon stepped closer. He recognized these wrappers. To try and use scent as a reminder was asking to much... up until the attempt Daphnes had tried to breath through his mouth mostly. Scrunching up his nose, the Bagon leaned forward and plucked a candy from the ground. Was it odd he felt hungry? This was a dream right? Maybe he was hungry in the waking world? Pulling off the wrapper, he found the candy within pristine, not a speck of muck on it. Was it safe? Well, if he was going to be reckless in a dream, might as well be with a consumable. Popping one into his mouth, he found it tasted pretty darn good. Nothing was happening to him as he consumed the candy, and with a few crunches it was gone. "I think these candies are safe, everyone." Daphnes stated. "Don't quote me on that though." He added. Snatching up 4 more he gobbled them up as well, and before he knew it he started to feel strange.

Maybe the candies weren't good after all? No? Wait, this wasn't a sick feeling... he was feeling, stronger? As if the past two battles hadn't effected him, the Bagon felt he could run a marathon at that point. A few more seconds later and suddenly the Bagon began to glow! His glow was dimmed by the foggy bog, but there was no mistaking it, it was the glow of evolution! However one would wonder... were all these amazing changes just a fabrication of their imaginations going wild within a rem state?

Exp :: 12/16 - 12/21
                                  𝛿Daphnes the male Shelgon || Lv.31 || Hp.31o || HI :: N/A
                                  Ability :: Overcoat || Nature :: Adamant - A firecracker with a fighting spirit.
                                  Attacks :: +2o to Attack & Defense
                                  Attack1 - ç•Zen Headbutt: 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target.
                                  Attack2 - ç•Body Slam: 85: 7/10 chance to paralyze. If a pokemon has used minimize, the base power is doubled
                                  Attack3 - ç•Outrage: 120: Inflicts damage for 2-3 rounds attacking, then user is confused.
                                  Attack4 - ç•Crunch: 8o: 7/1o chance to Lower targets physical defense 1 stage

Floor 3 || Steps Taken o5/3o || Movement Roll ||
                                  10 Steps x3 Heartscales (used)
                                  15 Steps x1 Exp Share

Floor 3 5 steps x5 Rare Candy
                                  PP Earned this Post || +1 Movement || Total Participation Points || 23
                                  Elixers of Speed 2/2

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
                      Mogwai

Starlightschism
                      Dune

KipsterHipster
                      Chickpea

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:09 am
User Image

»»»»»» Rαdιumxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  тнє Fєmαlє Pιcнu

From Dotty's Thunder, Radium became super charged. The mouse, despite her best effort to stick by everyone's side found her speed tripled with her newfound energy. Thankfully though, she was halted upon reaching the next floor, finding candy at the steps top. Not long after everyone caught up with Radium and began to inquire about the candy to which Radium had been hoarding into a pile. Radium though understood after some time that she'd need to calm herself down or she'll likely end up rushing ahead again, so she ventured over to a nearby muck puddle and began slathering mud over her cheeks.

As everyone made the connection to Radium's ability, the mouse herself had come across a Crystal shard sunken in the muck. A mere poke and suddenly Radium found her fur changing colours! From her pastel yellow to a ghostly white, the mouse stared at her fur in astonishment. Everyone else noticed as well... it wasn't like it was a hard thing to notice. Though before Radium could fully understand what had happened she found herself tightly grasped by Dotty, who'd seemed to think she'd mutated the mouse. "N-no Dotty." Radium squeaked, trying to motion down to the muck puddle. "I touched a shimmery stone in the mud." She explained. "Hehe, I think it just changed my fur, nothing else." Indeed, she could still feel the spark of electricty surging around in her body. "A-anyway I feel a bit calmer now. I think we can keep going...?" Radium did feel a bit embarrassed now that she thought about what had just happened.

Exp :: o2/23
                                  Radium the Female Pichu || Lv. 16 || Hp. 16o || HI :: xxxx
                                  Ability :: Lightning rod || Nature :: Rash - Goes into battle without much forethought
                                  Attacks :: No attack bonus
                                  Attacks1 - ç•Thunder Punch: 75 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
                                  Attacks2 - Uproar: 9o lasts 3 rounds, and all Pokemon on the field cannot sleep for the duration of the uproar
                                  Attacks3 - Helping Hand: If used in a double battle, boosts 1 adjacent ally pokemon's physical & special attack by x1.5. (Priority +5)
                                  Attacks4 - ç•Iron Tail: 1oo 7/1o Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage

Floor 3 || Steps Taken 13/3o || Movement Roll ||
                                  Floor 1 Step 10 - x1 Upgrade
                                  Floor 2 10 Steps || x3 Heart Scales (Used)
                                  Floor 2 15 Steps || x1 Exp. Share

Floor 3 5 Steps x5 Rare Candies
                                  Floor 3 10 Steps x1 Crystal Shard (Used)

PP Earned this Post || +1 (Movement) || Total Participation Points || 23
                                  Elixers of Speed 1/1

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
                      Piper

SpectralEternity
                      Dotty

StarlightSchism
                      Ai

KipsterHipster
                      Vivace

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:31 am
User Image
ULANI

LOCATION >> Floor 3, 5/30 Steps | STEP COUNT >> 5 of 5 (Rolled:5) | PARTICIPATION >> 25 ( +1 [Attack] ) | INVENTORY >> Elixer of Speed x 1 | Event: 5 Steps: Rare Candies x 5

Ulani squeaked in surprise as she was scooped up by the Florges into a hug, giggling once she realized that the flower was showing her appreciation for her actions. She felt her cheeks going red in delight and the grin on her face didn’t fade as Prim took the crystal, looking it over to assure it was still in good condition.

Her eyes went wide though as her friend offered the crystal back to her, little paws gently pressing to her cheeks in surprise. "Oh! But it’s yours, pretty flower!" She squeaked in surprise; after all, Prim had been the one robbed of it. But when it became clear that the intent was that she take it, the Emolga couldn’t help but blush and grin bashfully. She took the crystal carefully, rolling it around in the bits of light to see the shimmers of rainbow coloring in it.

"Ooohhh! So pretty!" She skipped a bit in place in delight, clasping the crystal tightly in one paw while he gave the Florges a tight hug. "Thank you pretty flower! You’re the best ever!" Ulani was so lucky, having found such a cool friend in this place! Releasing Prim and still grinning over the treasure, she did briefly look back and pointed to the stairs. "Look flower! More stairs!"

-

Event Collection

Level 1
                                                5 Steps = +10 EXP
                                                10 Steps = Item worth 20 posts or less = Oran Berry Claimed
                                                15 Steps = Extra Move Roll
                                                20 Steps = +10 EXP
                                                Skipped Step 23
                                                25 Steps = EXP Reset
                                                Level 2
                                                15 Steps = Exp Share x 1
                                                Level 3
                                                5 Steps = Rare Candies x 5

STATS

User Image
                                                Ulani the Emolga
                                                LVL: 29 | HP: 290/290 | EXP: 11/16
                                                FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
                                                Static: Contact with this Pokémon has a 3/10 chance of inducing paralysis. Can effect ground type pokemon.

Attacks
                                                ELE | SPC || Thundershock: 40 DMG; 4/10 Chance to paralyze target.
                                                NRM | PHY || Quick Attack: 40 DMG. (Priority +1)
                                                ELE | PHY || Spark: 65 DMG; 7/10 Chance to paralyze target.
                                                DRK | PHY || Pursuit: 40 DMG; Double damage if the opponent is switching out (Priority +7).

(Next Move: Shock Wave, Lvl. 22)

Held Item
                                                Oran Berry: Restores 50 HP.

KipsterHipster

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:32 am
User Image
NOAH

LOCATION >> Floor 3, 10/30 Steps | STEP COUNT: 5 of 5 (Roll: 5) | PARTICIPATION: 24 ( +1 [Movement] ) | INVENTORY: Elixer of Speed x 2 |
                                                  EVENT: Step 10: Crystal Shard x 1

Noah gave Rafflesia a bit of a look, seeming to consider for a moment her words before following with a nod of his own. "Righ’ sheila," he murmured, nodding at her as she confirmed that she was alright.

He chuckled and gave a thumbs up to Allure and Argo (whether they could even see it) before making note of the call to board the lizard train least they all be left behind. Contemplating whether he ought to or not (they didn’t seem to get all that solid a ride before something came flying into their faces) he opted to still climb on and nestle in, watching their surroundings as they went.

The Dewott stared at the new change of scenery as they progressed to the next level; from caves to jungles. "Arse is a’ understatement mate," he grumbled, making a face. This dream world made no sense. He overheard the conversation concerning candy and made face, looking around. "Candeh?" He commented, spotting some of the wrapped goodies scattered around like some kind of trap. Then Rafflesia scooped them up and he was able to get a closer look. "They look normal enough," he poked one, twisting it about. Looked like those one candies that made you stronger. "I loike walnuts bettah than lolis," he kind of wished he had some right now.

Floor 3
                                                  Step 5: Rare Candies x 5
                                                  Step 10: Crystal Shard x 1

-

STATS

User Image
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *Noah the Dewott
                                                  LVL: 79 | HP: 790/790 | EXP: 10/15
                                                  FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
                                                  Shell Armor: Prevents attacks from critically hitting and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.

Attacks
                                                  GRD | PHY || Dig: 80 DMG; User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn.
                                                  WTR | PHY || Aqua Tail: 90 DMG.
                                                  ICE | SPC || Blizzard: 110 DMG; 3/10 Chance to Freeze.
                                                  WTR | PHY || Razor Shell: 75 DMG; 1/2 Chance to lowering targets physical defense one stage.

(Next Move: )

Held Item
                                                  Splash Plate: Water type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a water type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.

OOC:

SpectralEternity

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Lia Syuki

Vigilia

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:35 am
User Image
DICE

LOCATION >> Floor 3, 5/30 Steps | STEP COUNT >> 2 of 6 (Roll: 6) | PARTICIPATION >> 27 (+1 [Movement] ) | INVENTORY >> Elixer of Speed x 1 | EVENT: 5 Steps: Rare Candies x 5

Dice had taken a seat for a short time to catch his breath after scaling the stairs. Less so because he was tired and more so because the violent smell of rotting bog had put him off. This was the first time in his short days of existence that he’d run into something so smelly and he didn’t like it all that much.

Plus, Noodle hadn’t reappeared yet and he was uncertain if he should scale back down the stairs to find him or not. The Klow could fly after all, but then he’d been fighting! And fighting was hard if you didn’t do it a lot. What if the nightmare had eaten Noodle? What then?! He huffed and shoved himself up to his feet. Then he’d have to beat up another one and make it spit him out!

Or maybe he could just drag it up the stairs to this terrible stinky smelling place and it’d spit him up that way. Either way, the baby was getting a bit restless. Hopefully, nothing bad had befallen his new companion in those caves. That’d be upsetting. He shuffled a bit and paused, blinking and spotting a pile full of what appeared to be candy wrappers and he was immediately distracted. Oooo candy! Distracted he toddled over and plopped down next to the pile, beginning to pick out pieces to try and unwrap and eat. This was fine. He’d make sure to save some for Noodle too.

Floor 3
          Step 5: Rare Candies x 5

-
          STATS

User Image

Lvl: 68, Dice the Cubone | Exp: 6/17 | HP: 680/680

Ability
          Rock Head: Prevents recoil damage from attacks.

Attacks
          ~Blizzard: A howling blizzard is summoned to strike the foe. 110 DMG; 3/10 Chance to Freeze.
          ç•Dynamic Punch: The user punches the target with full, concentrated power. 100 DMG; Confuses target pokemon.
          ç•Iron Head: The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. 80 DMG: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target.
          • Bonemerang: The user throws the bone it holds. 50 DMG per hit; hits twice (100 damage total)

[Next Move: N/A]

Held Item
          Thick Club: If the holder is a Cubone or Marowak, x1.3 to physical attacks.

[quoteLoonamist]  

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:39 pm
User Image

User Image

What a strange place… Mystery Dungeon
Who are you people? Radium, Dotty, Ai, Vivace

Counters:
Floor: 3
Step Counter: 11/30 (+3 Steps)
Participation Points: 24 (+1 Movement)
Step Bonuses: -
Speed Elixirs Remaining: 2/2
Pending Claims:
- Item worth 20 or less posts
- EXP Share
Dungeon Inventory (Claimed Items):
- x5 Rare Candies

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 After managing to catch up with Radium and finding the little mouse hoarding a relatively large pile of Rare Candies and launching into a discussion about how getting a sugar rush in the dream world might work, the Pichu seemed to understand that she needed a means of calming herself down. Piper watched curiously as she then wandered over to a puddle of mud and began slathering a little onto her cheeks, somewhat confused as to what exactly she was doing before it clicked. Given that Ground naturally was the opposite to Electric-types, it made sense that she would be doing so to help discharge the extra electricity stored up in her body. The Noivern turned her attention to Ai as the Espeon explained the possible reason behind Radium’s sudden spastic behavior, that perhaps the Pichu had an ability called ‘Lightning Rod’ that drew in energy from electric attacks. ”Ah… Y-Yeah, that definitely m-makes sense since she’d b-been otherwise unharmed b-by the Thunder attack,” she stated with a nod of agreement, making sure to warn Dotty about being more careful when using such a strong Electric-type attack in the future now that they knew.

Dotty agreed, looking a bit guilty as she apologized and said that she hadn’t realized that Radium would be so affected by her attack because of her ability. ”It’s a-alright, Dotty… To b-be fair none of us r-really knew she even h-had that k-kind of ability until now,” Piper reassured with a small smile. ”At l-least now we know so we c-can be more careful in th-the future.” She wasn’t sure who else besides the Duosion within their group knew any electric attacks besides Radium herself, and she was pretty sure Lightning Rod didn’t work on a Pokemon using their own electricity… but they would have to be used a bit more sparingly from here on out. At least it seemed that the Pichu was calming down now after that sudden burst of energy, though while she patted mud onto her cheeks her little paw accidentally brushed against something shiny buried in the muck. Before Radium’s and the rest of the team’s eyes, the little mouse’s fur suddenly began changing color until she was completely white all over. Piper had to admit that the new color looked quite nice on the Pichu, and Ai and Vivace agreed with that sentiment with the latter suggesting that she could jump out at people and make them think she was a ghost and the former warning them against touching and eating strange things. The Espeon did bring up a good point… maybe they ought to be more careful about coming across these things, it was a little concerning how these Rare Candies seemed to be scattered about all over the swampy area.

However, Dotty, on the other hand, reacted much more fearfully to Radium’s sudden change as she began freaking out, clinging onto the little mouse in her panic as she inquired if she had somehow mutated her. Piper couldn’t help but giggle a little, the Duosion was overreacting a little and being a bit more dramatic than necessary that it was actually quite comical. Nonetheless, the Noivern moved in to help diffuse the situation before Dotty’s poor heart potentially died from worry. Radium was already working on it as she assured the Duosion that she indeed hadn’t mutated her and that her sudden color change was caused by touching a shiny stone in the mud. ”Ah… I th-think someone I m-met a while back actually m-mentioned something like that,” the Noivern chipped in, carefully digging her claws into the mud and scraping a little more of it away to make the stone Radium had touched a bit more visible, ”She spoke of f-finding a shiny multi-colored s-stone one day and suddenly ch-changing colors when s-she had tried to eat it… I think th-this was exactly what s-she was talking about.” A soft smile crossed her face as Radium mentioned that the stone had just changed her fur, she didn’t feel like anything else had apparently happened. ”W-Well that’s good, at l-least it didn’t m-make you sick or anything,” the Noivern said with a soft sigh of relief. It was probably a good idea that the Pichu hadn’t tried to eating the stone instead, she doubted bog muck really tasted good even in a dream world.

”Ah, r-right, we s-should try to f-focus on getting through this s-so we can continue on t-to Darkrai,” she spoke up with realization as Radium mentioned that they should keep going, maybe it was about time they stopped faffing around with candy and shiny rainbow stones and actually get a move on. ”Although, um...” she added, frowning slightly as she turned to face the way ahead of them, noting with confusion how the singular path appeared to suddenly branch off into multiple different trails that all appeared to be leading further into the swampy land, ”I'm... not exactly s-sure where we actually sh-should go from h-here…” All of the forked paths before them seemed to be leading in the same general direction, so did it even really matter which one they chose to follow? Either way, the Noivern felt it would be best that they not split up, this hardly looked like the kind of place one would want to lose their way in. ”I g-guess we could just p-pick a path and j-just go from there?” Piper suggested uncertainly as she anxiously fiddled about with her wing-claws, turning to look towards the Espeon, ”What d-do you think, Ai?” The violet-furred Psychic-type had more or less established herself as the de facto team leader earlier, so the Noivern was more than happy to leave the decision to her or to the team as a whole.
】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 14/15 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Boomburst (150) ; Fly (100 ; User flies up first turn, strikes next turn ; User is semi-invulnerable while in the air) ; Dragon Pulse (95) ; Hurricane (120 ; 7/10 Confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

SpectralEternity
Dotty

Indeciisiive Wolkova
Radium

StarlightSchism
Ai

KipsterHipster
Vivace

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 1:34 pm
User Image

User Image

A new place… Mystery Dungeon
Mogwai spies a new friend! Daphnes, Chickpea, Dune

Counters:
Floor: 3
Step Counter: 8/30 (+3 Steps)
Participation Points: 23 (+1 Movement)
Step Bonuses: -
Speed Elixirs: 1/1

Pending Claims:
- EXP Share
- x5 Rare Candies (Claimed and eaten)

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 After carrying himself and the rest of his companions through the rest of the crystal cave and up the stairs to the next floor, the sights and smells that greeted the group were… less than pleasant to say the very least. Daphnes ended up sinking down into the mucky ground upon dismounting from Mogwai’s shoulders, it seemed all of this mud might make it quite a bit difficult for their smaller members to maneuver their way around even though the much larger Bewear hardly felt bothered by it. Though… the soggy squishing underneath his feet he could very much do without in his opinion… Mogwai was very much inclined to agree with Dune’s statement, the cave they’d come from had seemed far more pleasant compared to this, Sableye be damned. At least it wasn’t so overwhelming moist and humid, though the bear was willing to tough through these new conditions to keep going onwards. Chickpea didn’t seem too bothered by their new boggy surroundings, intent on pushing forward in spite of the unpleasantness around them. Mogwai smiled brightly as the Chikorita answered his inquiry as he held up the glowing mushroom, more than glad that he hadn’t ended up dropping it on their way out of the cave since the light would surely come in handy.

The Bewear clapped his paws delightedly as Chickpea mentioned holding onto the mushroom as a good luck charm, proclaiming that it had helped him and Dune find the knights and took out the gem-eyed ghost they’d fought against. ”Yeeees! Loooooots gooooood luuuuuck!” he agreed wholeheartedly, completely on board with this idea. It certainly couldn’t hurt to have a little extra luck to help them along their way, right? Now that just left the question of where they should go from here… apparently instead of being one relatively straightforward path leading further into this swampy place there were multiple roads that branched off ahead of them. Mogwai nodded as Daphnes pointed out that they all seemed to lead in the same general direction, advising them to be careful. Still… even if they all led somewhere into this place, there could be all kind of things like dead ends and intersecting paths to throw them off and turn them around in all directions until they were hopelessly lost. The Bewear was torn on which path seemed like the best one to take, so he was quite thankful that Chickpea was willing to take the lead as he moved to stand by the one path that was second down from the far left suggested they go that way.

”Yeeees, Siiiiire Moooogwaaaaiii fooolloooow Chiiiickpeeeeaaaa,” he agreed with a nod, tilting his head a little at Daphnes’s comment about the Chikorita and his mystic mushroom being their navigator, ”N-N… Naaaaah-veeeee-gaaaatooooor? Whaaaaat thaaaaat?” The Bewear stumbled a little as he tried to speak the foreign word aloud, glancing towards his Bagon partner for further explanation as he had never heard anything like that before and was curious as to what it meant. His attention was drawn back towards Dune as Daphnes addressed him, asking if it was hard to move around in all the mud and suggesting that the bear could carry him until they could find more solid ground. ”Yeeeeees, Mooooogwaaaaiiii heeeelp Siiiiire Duuuuune,” he chipped in his agreement with the Bagon’s proposal, bending down a little towards the Dunsparce, ”Siiiiire Duuuuune neeeed heeeeelp?” He wasn’t going to just pick up Dune if he didn’t really want to be picked up, at least this time the Bewear asked for permission first instead of just doing it on impulse. He was more than willing to help the Dunsparce if he really did need it, but he would leave the decision ultimately up to his new companion. If Dune felt he could handle himself for now, then Mogwai would gladly leave him be until he asked for assistance of his own accord.

Glancing momentarily back towards Daphnes, he noticed the Bagon seemed distracted by something nearby and watched as the little Dragon-type picked up a small round object wrapped in blue paper. Candies? How peculiar that there would be candies scattered about in a place like this… As curious as he was, Mogwai couldn’t help but be a little leery as he carefully watched Daphnes unwrap one and pop the otherwise clean-looking sweet in his mouth. Was it really safe to be eating something that had apparently been left in a swamp? The Bewear watched his Bagon partner nervously as he ate up the candy, almost as if he would suddenly start puking up a river or keel over and die on the spot right there. Thankfully, nothing of the sort happened, and Mogwai’s ears perked up as Daphnes said that he believed the candies were safe to eat though added to not quote him on that. ”Ooooooh!” the Bewear growled eagerly at this revelation, glancing about on the ground nearby and noticing more of the same candies scattered about close to where Dune was. Grinning with excitement, he scooped a small handful off the ground, carefully unwrapping each one with his large paws before consuming them. Before he knew it, he’d already eaten all five of the ones he’d grabbed, those candies were extremely sweet! Almost addictively so! As he ate each one, the Bewear swore he could feel himself growing stronger and stronger, new vigor surging through his veins as he experimentally flexed his arms a little. Wow, those things sure were amazing! A sudden bright white light from close by caught his attention, and as it faded he was shocked and awed to see Daphnes looking quite a bit different now. ”Siiiiire Daaaaaaphneeees chaaaaange?” he inquired, reaching out and curiously tapping against the bright red and white shell that encompassed the former Bagon’s now quadrupedal turtle-like body. Oh wow, it felt surprisingly solid! It felt tough in a way that was pretty similar to the Bewear’s own fur, definitely more shield-like! Though… he wondered how this change would affect Daphnes’s role in their party, but surely he could still be a pretty good sword in spite of his more shield-like form, right?

That being said, however, they should start getting a move on right about now. It seemed Chickpea had started heading down the path he’d picked for them while they’d been messing around with these candies, best to not let him wander too far ahead and possibly end up lost!
】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Mogwai │ │ Level 12│ 120/120 HP │ Fluffy │ Jolly: Nervous and shy, happy-go-lucky but often reluctant to fight, loves friends and hugs │ 13/20 EXP │ Held Item: Oran Berry (Heals 50 HP) │ Ice Punch (75 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Tackle (40) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Restores user’s HP by ½ damage dealt) ; Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch)

Indeciisiive Wolkova
Daphnes

KipsterHipster
Chickpea

StarlightSchism
Dune

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 2:43 pm
C L I N G
The Klow

Cling rested on one of the stairs, near the top and catching his breath. He was exhausted, stupidly so. Fighting was a lot different from climbing around and jumping off tall things to glide with his friends. Heck, it was different from clinging to some preteens wrist. He uh... wasn't sure whether that meant he should do it more, or less, but he at least felt like he was a little stronger now, or at least, more prepared. After a moment to get himself together, he took a breath, and with a strong, metallic smack of his tail into the step, launched himself up, opening his wings to glide-- right into a bog. "Ugh!" Grimacing, he swerved, but spotted a familiar form and quickly spun to throw himself onto Dice's shoulder, breathing a bit heavily as he landed on the little pokemon. "Glad you're okay, Dice," he panted, then paused as he noticed the pokemon seemed to be eating something. ".... What's this?"

[ Floor Three
        Reward Claimed: x5 rare candies
        Next Reward: Step 10: Claim a crystal shard
        Step 15: Roll to move again
        Step 20: Roll a 4-sided die. The number you get is the number of levels your pokemon gains-- but their exp counter (x/15-50) must be changed as well.
        Step 22: Claim x3 Star shards
        Step 25: Roll to move again
        Step 30: Guardian Fight (7 HP)

Pending Rewards
        Any item worth 20 posts or less at Step 10
        x5 rare candies

Location: Level 3, 5 steps in Progress: 5/6 Steps Participation: 26 + 1 [movement] = 27 total Elixers Of Speed: 1 Total

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cling the Klow ♂, lvl 11. Exp 5/16
Ability: Illuminate
If a pokemon with Illuminate is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability to reduce the number of posts it takes to encounter wild pokemon by three. This ability does not stack with similar abilities, or combine with other abilities that affect wild pokemon encounters such as Magnet Pull or Hustle
Item:

HP: 70/100
FP: 1/5
4/10
Attacks:
ç•Aqua Tail: 90
ç•Iron Tail: 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage
Thundershock: 40: 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
Dragon Pulse: 85
(Next Move: Thunder Shock lvl 11, Bite 15, Parabolic Charge 18 )

Razpitan

The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games