Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:51 am
Hiei clenched his mouth as she popped the shoulder back ifonplave. Slowly moving to get feeling back he let out a small breath and took a step back. “ I’ll be 10 behind you. I just want to check out something I saw on the roof. I’ll be right behind you. Promise” He said before taking a step back and jumped up onto the roof. He looked around grabbing a few things before he would show up beside her holding something in his hand.

“ I’m confused. I found puppet string everywhere but that Imp wasn’t a proper puppet and Rinbai isn’t a puppet...” Hiei said walking by her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:31 pm
Neko paused a moment, watching Hiei jump up to the roof before moving to continue walking out of the alley. She reached out for the strings as he reappeared, heading for the temple still. "Is Rinbai a puppet user?" She asked, examining the strings. "We also have a resident puppet user we can ask. I havent seen Kidd since she pulled me out of Ables...should probably tell her thank you." She mused.

Kana popped her ear buds out, turning her music off as she walked over to the sleeping Kidd. She smirked, shaking the girls shoulder gently. "Hey, I'm all done."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:50 pm
"No, He is a Psychic demon.. So I don't know why he would be near or have string." Hiei said as they walked and dropped his head to the side. " I haven't seen this type of string before. It's infused with some sort of magic. . . Will have to contact Kidd when we get to the temple and see if she can meet with us." Hiei said as they walked and glanced at her. " After you shower I hope." He said with a chuckle and shoulder checked her playful as they walked.

" She hasn't been to work since that incident actually." Hiei said looking at Neko.

Kidd moved opening her eyes slowly and kissed Kana as she sat up and nodded. " Awesome, I'm ready to head home then. Are you gonna spoil me tonight?" Kidd said and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:33 pm
"Yeeaaah, a shower is definitely in order...preferably sooner, rather than later." She looked down at herself and the drying blood and bits and stopped walking, just outside the alley, then took a few steps back into it. "Ya know, probably shouldn't wander around in broad daylight covered in blood and guts." She sighed and looked at Hiei. "I'm gunna port, you wanna come, or walk?" She offered.

Kana chuckled, moving to stand. "Hmmm, maybe. I'd be lying if the thought hadn't crossed my mind a couple times." She admitted, turning and heading for the door.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 11:57 pm
Hiei moved and looked at Neko with a chuckle. " I'll port with you if your offering." He said holding his hand out toward her. Might as well take the easy way home then walking the whole damn way. " You forgive me for being an a**?" He asked.

Kidd moved rubbing her eyes following after Kana with a goofy smile. " I'm down for whatever you wanna do love." She said before she grabbed Kana's hand and froze in place and her eyes lightly glowing. "...stop walking for a minute." She mumbled and started to glance around slowly. "...There is another user here.."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 7:53 am
"Only if you forgive me for being a b***h." She admitted, she took his hand, porting them back to the guest room at the temple. "Alright, time to get cleaned up." She moved heading into the hallway, hearing Kuwabara baby talk with the twins back in the living room, and smelling what she assumed was dinner coming from the kitchen. She paused a moment staring down toward the normalcy. She smiled a bit before continuing into the bathroom. She started the water and stripped.

Kana smirked about to respond before freezing in place. She moved st stand with Kidd, "Where?" She asked, glancing around.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:08 am
As they got to the temple through the shadow port, The Fire demon had pulled Neko into him quickly and had given her a kiss. Not a fast one either, he had cupped the side of her face and had kissed her for a few seconds before pulling away. “Of course I forgive you.” He said. “ I’ll see you after your shower” He said and moved walking down the hall. He knocked once before entering the twins room. “ Kazuma, Did you need help?”

Kidd held Kanas hand tightly with a worried face and scanned the area. “ I....I don’t know. Close there coming this way. Stay close to me.” She said before she felt blood on her face. A string had appeared beside her cheek and cut her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:34 am
Neko cleaned up, smiling to herself as she lightly brushed her fingers to her lips. "Jerk...you dont kiss a girl like that and just let her walk away." She joked to herself, washing the gunk from her hair and such. "I guess that means we're okay now though." She smirked and finished up. Stepping out of the shadow and drying off. She shifted into dark Jean's ana a black tank top, opting to be a little more modest if she was here with Hieis family.

Kuwabara looked up. He was sitting on the floor with the twins on a playmate, a rattle In each hand as he distracted the babies. "Oh, hey Hiei. Look cuties, your uncles here." He grinned playing with the twins. "I'm just entertaining the short stacks while Yukina works on dinner."

"Kidd." Kana moved, pulling her shield up and surrounding her and Kidd in it, deflecting the strings.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:53 am
Hiei moved sitting down on the ground and the minute he did they where crawling on him. He sighed letting them pulling st his black hoodie and his necklace and not his tear gem one, His time necklace. He shifted moving to pull little fingers off. “ Hey brat, don’t touch that. Relics aren’t for children” He said holding his hand.

“ Neko and I won’t be here long. This case isn’t as hard as I thought” he decided to talk about it, and always attempted small talk with Kazuma. He shifted and moved as one of the twins climbed on him again and the other pulling st his face lightly.

Kidd shifted and took a deep breath, she moved pulling the strings on her hand trying to call her puppets. “ Kana, this isn’t gonna work” Kidd said and moved feeling herself being pulled from the young woman. Kidd stumbled back and looked up toward the tall skinny slender woman, long blond almost white hair and green eyes. She wore a traditional style puppet mage outfit. “ Isadora” She screamed out moving her hand slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 7:46 pm
Kuwabara nodded, watching the kids play on Hiei."You can stay as long as you like, you know that. Sides, the little ones like having their Uncle to play with." He grinned.

Neko walked down the hallway, poking her head into the room. "Hey, aww who are these cuties." She asked, walking in and crouching to play with one of the twins. She smiled, using her fingers to help one stand up on wobbly legs.

"This is Emiko and Kaito, the twins" Kuwabara introduced, proud dad written all over his face.

"They're adorable." Neko grinned, her tails swayed behind her happily, moving out of the way of grasping hands quickly.

Kana moved, reaching for Kidds hand, panic setting in. She grasped the girls wrist, hanging on tightly. She hadn't come across anything that her shield didnt work on before. As the appeared Kana stared at her, unsure what to make of the situation.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 12:21 am
Hiei shifted and moved pulling the one child off him and looked at Kuwabara. " I know, This place is my home and I thank you guys for just letting me crash here when I need it and letting my crew come and go. It must get tiring of having Demons in and out" He said and shifted looking at Neko.

" I hate that name, I call her Emi for short." Hiei hated the name Emiko. He knew that Yukina picked it to honour him but he hated it because of the meaning behind it in the demon plains. " Emi is a full demon and Kaito is half human." The fire demon said and moved when both twins started pulling on his face and he didn't flinch. He wait before he moved them and turned them around so they ran toward Kuwabara. " All cleaned up?" He asked looking at Neko.

Kidd shifted and moved staring at the woman. For once she looked scared and through her phone toward Kana. " p-phone Hiei. ******** please call Hiei I need him here.." Kidd said and moved clapping her hands together and they lite up in color so she could fight with her mage power. The taller slender woman only started to laugh and walked toward her. " My beautiful daughter..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:19 am
Neko smirked, watching the kids pull on Hieis face before he sent them back to Kuwabara. "Yeah, I'm all set. Much better then eaier."

Kuwabara shifted so he could pick up the twins, but looked confused up at Neko and Hiei. "Something happen?"

Neko shook her head. "Nothing major, just an imp that exploded all over me. We're good though."

Kuwabara snickered a bit. "Exploded huh? That's a new one." He laughed some, picking of Emi and Kaito and heading for the door. "Yukina is probably close to finishing dinner, you guys joining us?"

Kana caught the phone, looking back up at Kidd a moment. The situation couldn't be good if she was scared. She moved back a few steps, scrolling to find Hieis number and waiting as she stared at the woman. "Ithought your mom died?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:31 am
Hiei moves slowly getting up and he stretched before rubbing his stomach over his hoodie and nodded about food as they walked out and headed toward the dinning room his phone started to go off and he stopped and answered. “ Kidd, What is it?” Hiei asked.

“ She is dead. I know she is!” kidd said and took in a deep breath fighting Tears as she ran toward the puppet using her mage power to fight.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:47 am
"Hiei, its Kana. We have a problem. Kidds fighting a mage claiming to be her mom. We need help, theres something really off about all of this." Kana turned to look back at the woman, reading the corrupted Aura that radiated off of her. "We're near the library."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:59 am
Hiei froze and turned around and waved. “ Neko we have to go. kids in trouble. Will be back later Kazuma. Tell Yukina thanks for dinner” He said and grabbed Nekos hand to move fast. “ can you port us through Kids shadow? Or do we have to run?” He asked as they moved.

Kidd moved flying back and as she did spin and slid back and stood up blood rushing down her face as she went and ran again. “ ******** this!” She yelled and swung her hand around onto the puppet.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games